• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I found an old album & thought I'd share some photo's of the old days

recognise anyone?

enjoy

Mark (Swift)post-12571-1234813465_thumb.jpg

the girl on the first photo on the left in the red looks like my brothers ex wife, karen coulton, could be her cos he met her there, thats weird ! shes from derby

Social source share

Two more on that photo are: Rob Kearns from Lutterworth (second from the left) and Jayne from Corby (in the middle).

Tis nice to see the old photos, thanks... :shades:

And Adam (disco) Buchanan top right,you know him. :D

Social source share

Two more on that photo are: Rob Kearns from Lutterworth (second from the left) and Jayne from Corby (in the middle).

Tis nice to see the old photos, thanks... :unsure:

Also in that photo with the black tie is Paul Greaves....tis nice to see some photos....Delxxxx

Social source share

Just had a thought, that if that pic was taken today, it would be wall to wall black Adidas trackies, trainers, and baseball caps at an angle, chavarama in fact!

Give me the good old days anytime!

Social source share

Guest AlanGreaves

recognise anyone?

enjoy

In the top left photo is Big Rob from Rugby, Colin Bonham from Derby who I believe you sold the black rat too. Jane who went out with Colin but i think ended up marrying Rob ( now divorced) My brother Greb ( Paul Greaves) Wierd Wayne Garret from Blaby ( Great Guy ) Pooh ( Paul Clay , Daz Clays nephew) and not forgetting Danny at the front. Trill ( Andy Skelson)looks soooo young in the Photo with you Mark. Greatttt pictures great memories . I'd love to see more mark if you have them

Social source share

In the top left photo is Big Rob from Rugby, Colin Bonham from Derby who I believe you sold the black rat too. Jane who went out with Colin but i think ended up marrying Rob ( now divorced) My brother Greb ( Paul Greaves) Wierd Wayne Garret from Blaby ( Great Guy ) Pooh ( Paul Clay , Daz Clays nephew) and not forgetting Danny at the front. Trill ( Andy Skelson)looks soooo young in the Photo with you Mark. Greatttt pictures great memories . I'd love to see more mark if you have them

ah yes the black rat !!!!

post-12571-1235064433_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest mark hanson

me and Andy, Bear and the top of Daz Clay's head...happy days way way back...taken at the 2nd anniversary

Just saw these - ahh such memories Debbie - so how did you end up in Brighouse with Craig?

Social source share

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest jonstar

Im top left in the first pic (v neck white t shirt) my mate Danny Lundy is bottom left hes also in the middle left pic with another mate Rich Burton :hatsoff2: KTF

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

I think the girl in the blue and white dress could be Sian Griffiths?

Originally from Gloucestershire, she was working for a while as a nurse in Leicester.

Her brother Dave used to come to the Oddfellows a bit as well.

Social source share

• 1 month later...

recognise anyone?

enjoy

Bloody hell, what a picture, that's me sat behind the record box wearing a red Lonsdale sweatshirt

AND A MOUSTACE, l hope local CID aren't interested in this.

Tony Warot.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!