The Soulville Steakhouse Nottingham Fire Last Night

Arabica

I have just heard that a fire broke out last night at The Soulville Steakhouse, The Elite Building, Queen Street, Nottingham,

apparently all got out safely, and the Staff did a great job of vacuating the restaurant and containing the fire untill the fire brigade arrived,I do not know the extent of the damage but wish Mark and his staff all the best in opening up for business asap, for those who have visited here i am sure you will say how well this establishment has contributed to a soulfull ambiance, with the Decor and freeplay jukebox playing soul & Motown, all the best to the team here and we look forward to business as usual, i will call Mark later and get a update,

Regards Mall

Edited by Arabica
Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have just heard that a fire broke out last night at The Soulville Steakhouse, The Elite Building, Queen Street, Nottingham,

apparently all got out safely, and the Staff did a great job of vacuating the restaurant and containing the fire untill the fire brigade arrived,I do not know the extent of the damage but wish Mark and his staff all the best in opening up for business asap, for those who have visited here i am sure you will say how well this establishment has contributed to a soulfull ambiance, with the Decor and freeplay jukebox playing soul & Motown, all the best to the team here and we look forward to business as useual, i will call Mark later and get a update,

Regards Mall

:DOH DEAR..... did they manage to rescue the C.C.T.V..... :thumbsup::ohmy::D ............

ps.... KARMA always prevails........

The 'BOOP'......

Social source share

Guest soul bandit

:DOH DEAR..... did they manage to rescue the C.C.T.V..... :thumbsup::ohmy::P ............

ps.... KARMA always prevails........

The 'BOOP'......

OH MY GOD...

HOW ON EARTH DID THAT HAPPEN...

DID A PILE OF FLYERS FALL ON THE COOKER OR SOMETHING... :)wanker.gif:D

"BOOP'S" RIGHT ABOUT THE KARMA IT SEEMS... (LMAO)

Social source share

:thumbsup:sad to hear this, but did any carry out Chris Marriotts cut out figure of marvin Gaye ?

Hope all turns out well for them

R & K

i heard it was Marvin Gaye's cut out figure of Chris Marriot.

Not a good day for the owners/staff who work there.

Been for a meal,not my kind of place.Good luck to them for the future tho'.

Social source share

OH MY GOD...

HOW ON EARTH DID THAT HAPPEN...

DID A PILE OF FLYERS FALL ON THE COOKER OR SOMETHING... :lol:wanker.gifpirate.gif

"BOOP'S" RIGHT ABOUT THE KARMA IT SEEMS... (LMAO)

As a regular visitor to SOULVILLE steak house i know all about the time and effort that Mark puts into running this business and for this to happen to someone you know must devastating for them

and i do think your comment's are unjustified!!!

(imho, the moderater's should close this thread before it esculates again!!!)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!