Central Soul Club Nottingham,friday 27th February, Guest Dj,s Mick H, Mick Boyle,

Arabica

Central Soul Club,

Games Workshop,

Willow Road,

Lenton Lane,

Nottingham,

NG7 2WS

Friday 27th February, 8pm......1-15am.........£4.00 otd,

Guest DJ's................Mick H, & Mick Boyle, with resident's Julie, John Heaney,& Gary Wall (co'promoter)

A night of Northern Soul & Motown, Across the board with open box music policy,

A unique venue, fully air conditioned room, outside heated balcony (smoking area) large wooden dance floor, large bar area, cctv monitored car park for 200 vehicles, drop down screen showing footage from the golden era of northern soul & motown, tunes piped out on the balcony and toilets, so you wont miss a thing,

This will be our 25th event at the Central and as always Gary and Mall welcome all to the Central-Games Workshop, with a first visit of Mick H, and a return of Mick Boyle, so see you there, and look out for some new footage on the big screen, you may be on it,???????????

Regards Mall.................Contact............07778 797800...................

• Replies 41
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Central Soul Club,

Games Workshop,

Willow Road,

Lenton Lane,

Nottingham,

NG7 2WS

Guest DJ's................Mick H, & Mick Boyle, with resident's Julie, John Heaney,& Gary Wall (co'promoter)

A unique venue, fully air conditioned room, outside heated balcony (smoking area) large wooden dance floor, large bar area, cctv monitored car park for 200 vehicles, drop down screen showing footage from the golden era of northern soul & motown, tunes piped out on the balcony and toilets, so you wont miss a thing,

This will be our 25th event at the Central and as always Gary and Mall welcome all to the Central-Games Workshop, with a first visit of Mick H, and a return of Mick Boyle, so see you there, and look out for some new footage on the big screen, you may be on it,???????????

Been too ill to venture out this weekend ( man flu ) but hopefully will be well enough to see you all Friday

All the best

Steve B

Central Soul Club,

Games Workshop,

Willow Road,

Lenton Lane,

Nottingham,

NG7 2WS

Hi Mall,Gaz,

We are coming on Friday see you there!!!! :rolleyes:

Hiya Gary & Mall,

Another top night awaits us all at the Central,the last friday of the month comes around so quick! great venue and a night of great chooons :D ....looking forward to this one already lol( :thumbsup: no work in the morning)

see you all soon Gail& Ju :P

Edited by gail66

Hi Mall,Gaz,

We are coming on Friday see you there!!!! thumbup.gif

Hi Helen and Mart

Looking forward too seeing you both this Friday and Mart no more dodgy photo's lol

Reckon it will be a top night musically with Mick H and Mick Boyle behind the deck's not to forget our very own John and Julie :P

All the usual suspects will be there, The Perry boy's which must contain around 12 of us now and growin by the month !!

Catch you all Friday

Hi Helen and Mart

Looking forward too seeing you both this Friday and Mart no more dodgy photo's lol

Reckon it will be a top night musically with Mick H and Mick Boyle behind the deck's not to forget our very own John and Julie wink.gif

All the usual suspects will be there, The Perry boy's which must contain around 12 of us now and growin by the month !!

Catch you all Friday

i think at some stage we will need a perry boy meeting.as the numbers are growing.i for one already ring round to ensure i dont wear the same as any of the other members.we may have to vote for our leader or number one like the scooter clubs do.i dont think im tall enough for the job.should see you friday as long as i can afford it.spending money on records like there is no tomorrow and ive ordered a new fred perry shirt of course !

Guest PC MARK

Hi Helen and Mart

Reckon it will be a top night musically with Mick H and Mick Boyle behind the deck's not to forget our very own John and Julie wink.gif

Catch you all Friday

Gonna be a super weekend,looking forward to a mixture of quality music from all the djs.

Friday night is the place you want to be and you wont regret a single moment.

Dont forget the camera Gary,maybe we can get another shoe shot and count the Perry boys.

See you all Friday,looking forward.

PC Mark.

Central Soul Club,

Games Workshop,

Willow Road,

Lenton Lane,

Nottingham,

NG7 2WS

KAREN AND MYSELF WILL BE THERE THIS WEEK MALL GOT YOU A COPY OF OUR 2nd ANV CD WILL BRING IT WITH ME.KTF TREV (D.B.S.C) NOTTM

i think at some stage we will need a perry boy meeting.as the numbers are growing.i for one already ring round to ensure i dont wear the same as any of the other members.we may have to vote for our leader or number one like the scooter clubs do.i dont think im tall enough for the job.should see you friday as long as i can afford it.spending money on records like there is no tomorrow and ive ordered a new fred perry shirt of course !

Mmmmm now let me see which top should i wear!! :unsure: I don't think my perry blouse should clash with your lot's top's, :unsure: ...

been in the fred perry shop today and someone was after the top "as styled by jason" wonder who that was????

So thats what the text and pm was about like i said no i was not in fred perry anyway your style is not my style. !!!!!!! but i may go in on sat if thats ok with you mate. and i dont want to see u standing in the corner with dark glasses and a beard on looking to see if any one is also buying YOUR shirt .

Guest PC MARK

Friday Friday Friday,Great music,Fantastic venue and a right friendly group of people,what more could you want

See you all Friday

PC Mark

Edited by PC MARK

What next,a time machine so you can arrive at the event and see what people are wearing then travel back in time and decide what you are wearing,only kidding.

Lets keep on the subject before we get a roasting from the mods.

Friday Friday Friday,Great music,Fantastic venue and a right friendly group of people,what more could you want

See you all Friday

Bet playstation mans laughing his head off at this.

PC Mark

Hi Mark

Its about time Mr playstationman puts his fingers on the keyboard ( or are we not worth it ) is that a quote from L'oreal lol

Yea i agree lets try and stick to the venue and the music please from now on then !!

Central Soul Club,

Games Workshop,

Willow Road,

Lenton Lane,

Nottingham,

NG7 2WS

A up MALL & GAZ cant wait for Friday sure to be a TOP night of BRILLIANT music . Love this venue its got everything including friendly people who love this scene and are out for a good night .A bad head for me SAT i think take care see you there . mark thumbup.gif:lol:

seen your pictures gail about time you got yourself sorted.

The tech part of the company not available at the mo!! :lol: so had to bribe Chloe instead lol!!!...looking forward to Friday for a night of top sound's, fab DJ line up too..

The tech part of the company not available at the mo!! :lol: so had to bribe Chloe instead lol!!!...looking forward to Friday for a night of top sound's, fab DJ line up too..

i know exactly how that feels.were we such smart arses when we were kids?so long ago i cant remember? but i can remember the record that got me into northern soul at the tender age of twelve.i also know that the annesley boys(and girls-big hello to val and karen)are going to be in attendance so should be a few coming.just got to line something up for saturday-maybe grantham?see you all soon.spider

Hi Gaz & Mal

really looking forward to my first night behind the Central decks,rumour has it a few sheep will be coming down the 52 ,dont let um in ha ha

so till Friday

be good

Mick H

LIFELINE ALLNIGHTER THIS SATURDAY 28TH FEB 8PM TILL 7AM.THE STABLES,WOLVERHAMPTON,JUNC 11

Hi Gaz & Mal

really looking forward to my first night behind the Central decks,rumour has it a few sheep will be coming down the 52 ,dont let um in ha ha

so till Friday

be good

Mick H

LIFELINE ALLNIGHTER THIS SATURDAY 28TH FEB 8PM TILL 7AM.THE STABLES,WOLVERHAMPTON,JUNC 11

Hi Mick

Looking forward too hearing you spin your quality tunes at the Central !! Is Billy Bish Bob carrying your record box in for ya lol

Only got one tune through the door this week Jay !! F**ing postman !!

:P

sugar so have i lol :lol: carnt wait for tomorrow sis wink.gif sorry ive not been in touch this week, work as been hectic c u tomorrow xx

Hiya sis,been really busy this week too,at least i'm not working this saturday :P , not long to go now for yet another fab night at Central Soul Club thumbsup.gif this place has just get's better,that's all down to Mall&Gary who run a superb,friendly venue which has great DJ's each month, who all in turn play real top tunes!!....see you later sis xx

Central Soul Club,

Games Workshop,

Willow Road,

Lenton Lane,

Nottingham,

NG7 2WS

Hi All,

Just a final short note to say thanks.......................To all who have contributed to this Events talk, see you later at the Central for a night of Soul........

Regards Mall N Gary