Boogaloosoul Sat 7th March - London

Boogaloo

Boogaloosoul Sat 7th March 

Blimey is it that time again. 1st Saturday of the month we bring you another soulful spectacular. This month's guests are Rob Messer, Martin RB Man, Tony Smith II and the ever lovely Ginger Lou so whatever your soul leanings we'll have something for ya. 

The Cellar Bar, King William 4th Pub and Hotel

155 Trafalgar Rd, Greenwich

SE10 9TX

Near Maze Hill BR and Greenwich Swimming Baths.

Only £5 on the door - 8.00 'till 2.00

e-mail - boogaloosoul@yahoo.co.uk or call Warren on 07838 181 375

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest FREEBIRD

Boogaloosoul Sat 7th March

Blimey is it that time again. 1st Saturday of the month we bring you another soulful spectacular. This month's guests are Rob Messer, Martin RB Man, Tony Smith II and the ever lovely Ginger Lou so whatever your soul leanings we'll have something for ya.

The Cellar Bar, King William 4th Pub and Hotel

155 Trafalgar Rd, Greenwich

SE10 9TX

Near Maze Hill BR and Greenwich Swimming Baths.

Only £5 on the door - 8.00 'till 2.00

e-mail - boogaloosoul@yahoo.co.uk or call Warren on 07838 181 375

Hiya , Good luck with the 7th.. Cant make that one ,but will be with you lot in the near future..

See you the week b4 at the Opera house...... Shaun

Hiya , Good luck with the 7th.. Cant make that one ,but will be with you lot in the near future..

See you the week b4 at the Opera house...... Shaun

Thanks mate. Looking forward to the Opera House. It's just slightly bigger, cleaner, higher, shinier and louder than our little soul cellar but both give it large with the music, eh?See ya Sat

Well after this weekend's shinanigans I'm really looking forward to next week. I know there's a lot on on Sat but if you weigh up the advantages Boogaloosoul's got to be the obvious choice:

Great looking djs

Great looking guest djs

Great looking door staff

Great looking barstaff

Free parking

Oh, and the music ain't bad either.  :)

I know there's a lot on on Sat but if you weigh up the advantages Boogaloosoul's got to be the obvious choice:

Warren.... :huh: Tina is on at the O2 :g::D

But, as you're so close.... :g: I might try and get my son to drop us all in to Boogaloo and Capones on route home... :thumbup::thumbup:

A double blast of culture for my children and friends... all in the same evening... :lol::lol:

Will... they ever recover!!! :wicked::ohmy::ohmy:

Denise xxx

Edited by Tig

Not going to be able to make this one, I'm afraid, which is a shame as the last couple have been blinders!

Also missing my mate Martin behind the decks.

Have a good one fellers,

Dave

You really have got the R&B bug haven't you Dave.... i saw you dancing to I'm Back by Little Richard on Modern at Blue Skies last month....no hope now mate biggrin.gif

Edited by Rbman

Should be down as usual Warren. 'There's that Beat' issue 10 with me. Barry White/Bobby Patterson/French Motown Pic Sleeves etc.

I only have 10 copies at the moment so......orderly queue.

1st come 1st served.

Kev

Does it have the full listings for the French Motown Pic sleeves, kev. Been looking for a complete list for ages. Put me down for one, anyway. 

Cheers Warren

Really looking forward to spinning a few at Boogaloo...

Not sure my friends and Tina like Rock n' Roll thmbdn.gif:rolleyes::thumbup:

Edited by Tig

Does it have the full listings for the French Motown Pic sleeves, kev. Been looking for a complete list for ages. Put me down for one, anyway.

Cheers Warren

Starts with the Columbia releases-1453-Mary Wells-What's Easy For Two Is hard For One

Lots full colour scans

Then moves on to

Tamla Motown Ep's from- 501-Earl Van Dyke-Soul Stomp

To-552-Chris Clark-Love's Gone Bad.

Lots of the scans show pics not found elsewhere.

Great read Warren

You really have got the R&B bug haven't you Dave.... i saw you dancing to I'm Back by Little Richard on Modern at Blue Skies last month....no hope now mate :wave:

Damn, I was hoping that nobody noticed - 70's at Letchworth and now R&B, it's a very slipery slope!

Dave