Guest smigger

Guest smigger

Got the following 45 in front of me

Artist: Patti Austin

Label: Coral PROMO (Yellow lable)

Titel: I've given (all my love) b/w Why can't we try again

stamped matrix: 45 119476 2 / 45 119474 2

Tune is on vinyl .

Can anyone tell my if this is this a boot / re-issue or an original ? Could not find anything in JMs guide.

Thanks in advance lads and lasses.

Social source share

Got the following 45 in front of me

Artist: Patti Austin

Label: Coral PROMO (Yellow lable)

Titel: I've given (all my love) b/w Why can't we try again

stamped matrix: 45 119476 2 / 45 119474 2

Tune is on vinyl .

Can anyone tell my if this is this a boot / re-issue or an original ? Could not find anything in JMs guide.

Thanks in advance lads and lasses.

sounds ok to me, why would you think it to be a reissue? top tune is listed in jms book

value £200ish dependant on condition.

got most of her coral releases

russ

Social source share

This was booted, but not on Coral. Think the boot is on a blue label called Sagittarius.

What a stunning series of records Patti Austin released on Coral. Almost every side is at least good and the best tracks absolutely brilliant: all essential purchases for anyone with an interest in 60s soul I reckon.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

This was booted, but not on Coral. Think the boot is on a blue label called Sagittarius.

What a stunning series of records Patti Austin released on Coral. Almost every side is at least good and the best tracks absolutely brilliant: all essential purchases for anyone with an interest in 60s soul I reckon.

Wasn't that "Take Away The Pain Stain"? Or were both tracks booted?

Social source share

Was booted on Coral, hope that´s not yours unsure.gif

https://cgi.ebay.de/PATTI-AUSTIN-Given-You-...%3A1|240%3A1318

Social source share

Guest smigger

Was booted on Coral, hope that´s not yours :D

Listen smart arse, I'm not that thick boxing.gif

BTW, left a message on your mobile just before I bought the tune hopeing that you could give me confirmation on the matrix numbers. But you never answered and I thought you no longer love me and have cried myself to sleep every night since then.

I'll be in touch shortly.

Social source share

Was booted on Coral, hope that´s not yours unsure.gif

That's looks like a more recent boot that I didn't know about when I made reference to the Sagittarius thing, so thanks for pointing it out.

The Coral boot looks pretty lame and you'd have to be pretty unlucky to end up with one sold as an original.

Social source share

the boot/reissue Coral label of "I've given you...." has got "This thing called love" on the flip

matrix has scratched in PA001A & PA001B

hope that helps

Edited by mikecook
Social source share

That's looks like a more recent boot that I didn't know about when I made reference to the Sagittarius thing, so thanks for pointing it out.

The Coral boot looks pretty lame and you'd have to be pretty unlucky to end up with one sold as an original.

the boot/reissue Coral label of "I've given you...." has got "This thing called love" on the flip

hope that helps

Many Thanks For Taking The Time To Supply The Information.

Things Turn Up All The Time And Fortunately This Coral Label Does Look Totally Wrong And Nothing Like The Original.

Sharing Info Like This Helps Us All As Collectors.

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Guest smigger

hope that helps

I'm not sure if the above mentioned Coral is a legit re-issue or not. But I've had it in hand and listened to it and the sound quality is spot on.

Social source share

• 9 months later...
Guest Perception

I have it on Spanish Coral with a picture sleeve.

Will try and put a scan up when im home.

Great record!

Edited by Perception
Social source share

• 5 years later...
Guest BILL THE BLOCK

Hi I have this record record and can confirm it is an original ,except mine thas factory sample writtem on the label in biro.I   think her best work was done in the sixties and that French cd confirms this

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!