Ian Seaman

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Anybody any idea what the B side is to this, JM guide says same as the Atco release "living in the past", but did any have different B sides anyone know and just how rare is the Bob Crewe Production copy ??

Cheers

Get in touch with Dave Rivers, he's got it, he should be able to help.

Haven't got his contact details for on here. Perhaps somebody else knows?

Social source share

the copy dave rivers was touting around was mine. it was also the copy which sold last week on ebay. the b side did not have a label and i can't remember if there was anything cut on it

The one on ebay has a blank label on B side and a spanish lesson tutorial of some sort, no music track or owt by Vala !! :lol:

even the A side label (the Bob Crewe one) has been stuck over a blank white label, is this normal or right ??, as i have never seen one before i,m baffled :thumbsup:

if you know the copy and Dave does what was condition of it please ??

Ian.

Social source share

The one on ebay has a blank label on B side and a spanish lesson tutorial of some sort, no music track or owt by Vala !! :unsure:

even the A side label (the Bob Crewe one) has been stuck over a blank white label, is this normal or right ??, as i have never seen one before i,m baffled :thumbup:

if you know the copy and Dave does what was condition of it please ??

Ian.

they were basically atco test copies and a bob crewe label stuck on top for him to distribute. are you the person who just bought it off me.

Social source share

Guest mel brat

Ahhh! Vala Reegan - "Fireman"... and on UK red Atlantic! (sigh!)

I had a dream a few months ago that I was back at the Cats dancing to this... I woke up sobbing! :thumbup:

Edited by mel brat
Social source share

Ahhh! Vala Reegan - "Fireman"... and on UK red Atlantic! (sigh!)

I had a dream a few months ago that I was back at the Cats dancing to this... I woke up sobbing! laugh.gif

Pete Lawson left a box of records with me to look after, UK Vala Reegan was in there.

It was over a year before he came back for em.

I never got to the Cats, but there was more than enough going on in the North West 7 days a week at the time.

Social source share

bought an atlantic demo of this and made a tit of myself by complaining that it was an issue.

failed to see the little black A on the label because it was part covered by its previous price in black marker of 20p

DOH !!!! laugh.gif:thumbup: , 20p eh !! bet you paid a bit more then that !!

well it,s been confirmed this copy is pucker and that the B side is a Spanish/English lesson sort of thing with a bit of guitar playing !!!! don't ask how or why :shades: , i wonder if the were left over 1 sided discs as the Bob Crewe label is also stuck over a blank white label !!

Ian.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!