Bring Me Coffee In The Morning

Boogaloo

Heard this recently and would like some info on it. Only know the title and it's a male singer and it's a big belting tune. Not much I know but I hear Mace and Andy Dyson are playing it so any info and, more importantly, how much (and does anyone have a copy) type of responses preferred. Thanks

Edited by boogaloo
Social source share

• Replies 19
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Andy Dysons brilliant Herb Johnson c/u that I first heard him spin at Bidds last year.

He let slip just enough info for me to track it down :thumbsup: , and I recently got a spare for Des Parker.

I believe Flanny is also spinning it.

Amazing record that crosses the Northern/R&B/Mod scenes......bet even the crossover cornerers and disco bunnies will love it :lol:

Biggest record for 2009...bar NONE!

Social source share

Andy Dysons brilliant Herb Johnson c/u that I first heard him spin at Bidds last year.

He let slip just enough info for me to track it down :thumbsup: , and I recently got a spare for Des Parker.

I believe Flanny is also spinning it.

Amazing record that crosses the Northern/R&B/Mod scenes......bet even the crossover cornerers and disco bunnies will love it :lol:

Biggest record for 2009...bar NONE!

Thanks mate. Let's not over hype it too much tho. It's not that great - thought it would make a good stocking filler for easter.  :lol:

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Des played it covered up as Herb Johnson at Move On last Friday. I agree, it's brilliant. I was also trying to work out what the title might be :thumbsup:

Some idea of the other lyrics might be a start.

Now it's surfaced on here it'll be a fight to get one if it turns out within everyone's price range :lol:

Edited by Matt Male
Social source share

Des played it covered up as Herb Johnson at Move On last Friday. I agree, it's brilliant. I was also trying to work out what the title might be :thumbsup:

Some idea of the other lyrics might be a start.

Callum made me play it 5 times on the row at Cal & Al Forteys a couple of months back....he was so p*ssed he still couldn't remember any clueworthy lyrics :lol::lol:

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Is this the thing on RCA you sold me Mace, it's fantastic, but I'm amazed nobody else has flipped over such a well known Northern track.

Des

P.S. have I said too much

Hmm i thought i'd tracked it down 5 minutes ago, now i'm not so sure... :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest biggray1

Depends what you mean by select few, sure there will be well over 300 listening to it Saturday night :thumbsup:

Chalky my comment wasnt aimed at anyone,remember music is for everyone! I dont do allniters so my chance of listening to a highly recommended tune is limited to this forum..its one of the reasons i daily visit here..OLD SCHOOL GUY WANTING INPUT..PLEASE. Oldsoulie Graham. Peace Out.

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

:thumbup::unsure: Edit...edit...edit FFS

:shades:

Even if he does edit, your quote remains. :thumbup:

I think Des is throwing us a red herring though. :thumbup:

I'm pretty sure i've tracked down the song now, but not by the same artist i think, although the vocal sounds similar it's definately a different version i'm listening too. :thumbup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert