Motown Remix ?

Just bought 1 of these tamla motown 45 Anniversary Singles Frank Wilson/Chris Clark Do I Love (Indeed I Do) I noticed the dates on the lable are Chris Clark 1966- Frank Wilson 1979, is that right ? & the word's on Franks version are Different than Chris Clark, Chris's being like the Original Frank Wilson Version....If that makes sense....

Jon Buck

Edited by jonbuck
Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Jon, Noticed that myself, also noticed that the version of Frank Wilson is a different take\mix to the original Soul 45 version.

link

Funny you should say that I never thought of playing it Just thought it was, What It Was... & it is compleatly different.... Not to bad though that Extra line or 2 that's not in the original like "There's Another Thing I Won't to Tell Ya"....

Jon Buck

Edited by jonbuck
Social source share

I ain't no football hooligan ....

JB

link

Actually Dougie is now trying a new career as a stand up comedian! true.

p.s. Jon, I've got a couple of tapes of you at a pretty obscure nighter, Herne Bay, 1988 or 89. I know it's you cos you play Come On Back To Me Baby, Cajun hart and The Vondells rolleyes.gif

Social source share

Actually Dougie is now trying a new career as a stand up comedian!  true.

p.s. Jon, I've got a couple of tapes of you at a pretty obscure nighter, Herne Bay, 1988 or 89.  I know it's you cos you play Come On Back To Me Baby, Cajun hart and The Vondells  :D

link

Yes I played them All Acetate's You Know.....

JB

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert