gwen owens i lost a good thing

bits n pieces keep on running away

jimmy james i feel alright

pm or tel 07939176951 cheers

ETHICS ALSO ON IAN CLARKS LIST FOR £100 01692-403158

GEE THIS HAS SHOT UP ALL OF A SUDDEN ?? ohmy.gif

BEST STEVE T

Social source share

In traditional record bar negotiations..I'll meet you halfway at 125. Can't say fairer than that! :thumbup:

and in some or non traditional bar negotiations £50 or £75 or fook off ill get it somewhere else hee hee

Social source share

ethics i want my baby back

lj reynolds all i need

edward hamilton im gonna love you

gwen owens i lost a good thing

bits n pieces keep on running away

turley richards i feel alright

jimmy james i feel alright

tel only or text ure no 07939176951 cheers

Social source share

Hi Vince - no offence mate, seriously, but why don't you save yaself and other members on here a bit of time / aggro and just say what is the TOP price ya wanna pay....?

I bet you'll get more responses / offers that way - always works for me...

lj_reynolds_all_i_need.mp3

If anybody else fancies my copy pf the LJ Reynolds on Lady - here's a clip - I want fifty sovs for it...

MRez

hi mark res , no offence taken but asked you and bid you 30 on this lj reynolds what its worth in my opinion only but you wanted 50 , i then said id split it bid you 40 but you pmd me and said youd pass so i left it, you then again pmd me saying youd take 45 and again i left it and now youve emailed me with this shite, is it to make you look good mate , so why dont you save yourself other members time and trouble on here by you lookin after your fookin affairs and ill look after mine atb

Social source share

Love to have seen that laugh.gif

hi pete how yer doin, hes got the hump pete cause i dont want to give him what he wants for his record or i post for a lot wants or summat on here

keeps emailin me sayin hell take another fiver must be avin a bad month? and just for the record i dont want anything for nothing i buy and spend loads on here off dealers all over and private folk atb vinny

Social source share

You stick to your guns,Vince. Too much "I saw this go for that" on here but of course failing to mention that the buyer was mentally deficient!!

I do think Mark has a point though. If you put what you want to pay it keeps the "sharks" away. I've posted a couple of wants in the past and can't be doing with being quoted ridiculous prices along lines of Manny has it at X but you can have it at X-1.

Im in no rush to pay over the odds.

ROD

Social source share

cheers rod glad somebody understands were in a recession as well and some still think they can take the piss best of it bid mark res 40? said hed pass, next day fookin emails me for another fiver . obviously i didnt reply and then he posts this shit sayin ive pissed a few off ... if it saves me 20 or 30 or even 50 for the same record good who gives a fook, nearly all the folk on here inc dealers who ive bought off know my moneys there right away atb vince

Social source share

cheers rod glad somebody understands were in a recession as well and some still think they can take the piss best of it bid mark res 40? said hed pass, next day fookin emails me for another fiver . obviously i didnt reply and then he posts this shit sayin ive pissed a few off ... if it saves me 20 or 30 or even 50 for the same record good who gives a fook, nearly all the folk on here inc dealers who ive bought off know my moneys there right away atb vince

Seems like you've got the whole record buying game sussed Vince :thumbsup:

I suppose it's a case of ,if it's common ,(like most of your want's) then it's a buyer's market.

But if you want something rare ,which is only time i use wants, then it's a sellers market!

And the way you know is ,by how many replies you get.

Thus a shark pool turns into pirhanna feeding frenzy :D

Still for me ,

it seems a shame to see such mud slinging in public, on such a much respected and friendly forum!

Social source share

Seems like you've got the whole record buying game sussed Vince :thumbsup:

I suppose it's a case of ,if it's common ,(like most of your want's) then it's a buyer's market.

But if you want something rare ,which is only time i use wants, then it's a sellers market!

Thus a shark pool turns into pirhanna feeding frenzy :D

Still for me ,

it seems a shame to see such mud slinging in public, on such a much respected and friendly forum!

Mud-slinging? Naaaaah Nev - it's all just part of the fun and games of record dabbling mate - some folk can afford to sell for one particular price and others cannot - it's as simple as that. In the end, it doesn't really mean *much* in the greater scheme of things, does it lads and lasses..........really? Not worth getting into a lather over...a fiver or a tenner here and there - means little - when you get into the £100 / £500s, then it's worth getting a sweat up over...

Suggest we all move on and just retain our dignity before this gets silly...Vince has *his* ways of buying his Wants and that's A-1 by me. Wish I hadn't opened me "fooking" trap - won't be doing so again when I see Vince ask for something else I have in stock next time...lesson learned........!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRez

Edited by Guest
Social source share

:thumbsup::D:P fair enough mres it takes a man to reply back at least... any way please tell me if youve got one of my wants in stock you never know i might buy it, if its right money? or a price that suits me better than you / hee hee if not end of story ill hold no grudges mate atb vinny Edited by Guest
Social source share

Mud-slinging? Naaaaah Nev - it's all just part of the fun and games of record dabbling mate - some folk can afford to sell for one particular price and others cannot - it's as simple as that. In the end, it doesn't really mean *much* in the greater scheme of things, does it lads and lasses..........really? Not worth getting into a lather over...a fiver or a tenner here and there - means little - when you get into the £100 / £500s, then it's worth getting a sweat up over...

Suggest we all move on and just retain our dignity before this gets silly...Vince has *his* ways of buying his Wants and that's A-1 by me. Wish I hadn't opened me "fooking" trap - won't be doing so again when I see Vince ask for something else I have in stock next time...lesson learned........!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRez

Social source share

:thumbsup::D:P fair enough mres it takes a man to reply back at least... any way please tell me if youve got one of my wants in stock you never know i might buy it, if its right money? or a price that suits me better than you / hee hee if not end of story ill hold no grudges mate atb vinny

Cheers Vince - keep well...MRez

Social source share

plus that i wouldnt want to tempt ? him to sell it he might regret it hee hee lol plus love the quote ken are you blind well it is stevie no wonder biggrin.gif:lol::lol:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

I've got a spare of this on Lady...been listed on my site since the start of February at £20...still available too!

Maybe I'm Japan's cheapest seller?!

biggrin.gif

Edited by Guest
Social source share

I notice you are also after Art Freeman.

Beings as you dont make offers (or so you say whistling.gif ) I will offer you a second issue for £25.

please do not try to barter, either you want it or you don't!

pm only if you want it at that price

Social source share

Guest Neil Taylor

Seems like you've got the whole record buying game sussed Vince :thumbup:

Thus a shark pool turns into pirhanna feeding frenzy :lamsey:

Still for me ,

SO CALLED RECORD DEALERS,I`VE FOOKIN` SHIT EM.PUMPED UP WANNABE`S,THAT JUST BLOW OUT OF THIER OWN BACKSIDES.

Social source share