Frank Wilson-do I Love You (soul)

NEV

Hi

am after a copy of the ultra rarity

but as im in wants ,i want it at a price i can afford,no silly prices ,there a recession ,im skint ,go easy on me ....

Don't bother asking ridiculous price ,im no mug ...... :P

Its a buyers market..... :shades:

YEAH I KNOW ,SOUNDS STUPID BUT WHAT THE HECK ,NOT LIKE IM DESPERATE IS IT ,WHY ELSE WOULD I BE IN WANTS?? :lol:

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi

but as im in wants ,i want it at a price i can afford,no silly prices ,there a recession ,im skint ,go easy on me ....

Don't bother asking ridiculous price ,im no mug ...... :P

Its a buyers market..... :shades:

YEAH I KNOW ,SOUNDS STUPID BUT WHAT THE HECK ,NOT LIKE IM DESPERATE IS IT ,WHY ELSE WOULD I BE IN WANTS?? :lol:

Got anything to swap Nev?

Social source share

Hi

Don't bother asking ridiculous price ,im no mug ...... :lol:

Its a buyers market..... shhh.gif

YEAH I KNOW ,SOUNDS STUPID BUT WHAT THE HECK ,NOT LIKE IM DESPERATE IS IT ,WHY ELSE WOULD I BE IN WANTS?? :D

Social source share

Hi

Its a buyers market..... shhh.gif

YEAH I KNOW ,SOUNDS STUPID BUT WHAT THE HECK ,NOT LIKE IM DESPERATE IS IT ,WHY ELSE WOULD I BE IN WANTS?? :D

Shame you didn't ask yesterday. Let my copy go for £500. Think JM is auctioning one in March :lol::lol:

Social source share

thanx to all the guy's who've posted on this thread :D

Not sure if my intentions were clear ..???

I don't actually want a copy but was merely stating the point,

If you put up a want ,please stop acting like you can dictate terms .

I myself have asked for things and appreciate the kind folk who havent tried to take my eyes out :thumbup:

But sadly it is apparent to most people ,you want something badly ,so unlike a "sales" thread where it is a buyers market,the tables are turned.

How many of us take any notice when someone says on a website " wants lists welcome"??

To me your telling someone you can't find a copy anywhere ,therefore leaving yourself at his/her mercy and open to inflated prices.

Im off to the sales posts to beg someone to let me have a couple of nice rare choons for f**k all cos ,im a) skint

cool.gif theres a recession on

c) i've wanted it for ages and it'll cheer me up no end!

etc ,etc ,etc :shhh:

Good luck with all your wants ,god knows we all have em ,endless wants :D

Appreciated

Nev :D

Social source share

thanx to all the guy's who've posted on this thread :D

Not sure if my intentions were clear ..???

I don't actually want a copy but was merely stating the point,

If you put up a want ,please stop acting like you can dictate terms .

I myself have asked for things and appreciate the kind folk who havent tried to take my eyes out :thumbup:

But sadly it is apparent to most people ,you want something badly ,so unlike a "sales" thread where it is a buyers market,the tables are turned.

How many of us take any notice when someone says on a website " wants lists welcome"??

To me your telling someone you can't find a copy anywhere ,therefore leaving yourself at his/her mercy and open to inflated prices.

Im off to the sales posts to beg someone to let me have a couple of nice rare choons for f**k all cos ,im a) skint

cool.gif theres a recession on

c) i've wanted it for ages and it'll cheer me up no end!

etc ,etc ,etc :shhh:

Good luck with all your wants ,god knows we all have em ,endless wants :D

Appreciated

Nev :D

Well said Nev. Makes me laugh some of these wants. If I want something I'm prepared to pay top whack for it, not try to get it cheap.

Social source share

Hi

Don't bother asking ridiculous price ,im no mug ...... :shhh:

Its a buyers market..... :D

YEAH I KNOW ,SOUNDS STUPID BUT WHAT THE HECK ,NOT LIKE IM DESPERATE IS IT ,WHY ELSE WOULD I BE IN WANTS?? :thumbup:

Good one Nev. But you missed out ' Don't ask how much do you want to pay or I'll bin it'! On recently :D

Social source share

Good one Nev. But you missed out ' Don't ask how much do you want to pay or I'll bin it'! On recently :D

I think you may be a bit unfair there. If I say has anybody got "X" 45 for sale I then wouldn't expect to be inundated with requests for me to make an offer.

I think "for sale" implies a set price. When selling it's either set sale,offers or auction so I can't see why it should be any different when buying.

ROD

Social source share

I think you may be a bit unfair there. If I say has anybody got "X" 45 for sale I then wouldn't expect to be inundated with requests for me to make an offer.

I think "for sale" implies a set price. When selling it's either set sale,offers or auction so I can't see why it should be any different when buying.

ROD

Except that when you PM them with a price they say 'too steep for me I'm afraid'. If they gave an indication of what they intend to pay to begin with it would save everybody's time.

John

Social source share

Except that when you PM them with a price they say 'too steep for me I'm afraid'. If they gave an indication of what they intend to pay to begin with it would save everybody's time.

John

Yes I think posting what you want to pay is fair enough and would do away with buyers and sellers taking the p**s. If you offer someone a 45 at set sale though they don't have to take it if the price is "too steep" Someone else may sell it cheaper. You're probably referring more there to trying to get something for nothing.

ROD

Social source share

Guest Brett F

WHERES THE GUY WHO HAD THE ACETATE ?, ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT ACETATES WERE RARER THAN THE ISSUE BUT ALWAYS FELT IN THIS CASE THE SURVIVING COPIES WERE ACTUALLY RARER THAN A ONE-OFF ACETATE (IF YOU GET MY MEANING.......ACETATE.POSSIBLE ONE OFF TAKE......ISSUE/DEMO MULTIPLE COPIES.................EXCEPT IN THIS CASE.............)

ANYWAY NEV GET YOURSELF 12 MONTHS WITH EASTERN EUROPEAN PROSTITUTES FOR THE PRICE THAT THIS RECORD WILL GO FOR...............YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE.

BRETT F

Social source share

Hi

Its a buyers market..... :thumbup:

HI Nev

Would that be a Demo copy or are you looking for an issue :D:lol:

I assume it needs to be mint...but cant really do it at the Ten Bob you're offering :lol:

Social source share