TRACY

• Replies 29
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

WILL BE THERE FOR SURE TONE AN TRACE MAYBE LITTLE LATE BUT WILL BE THERE, HOPEFULLY IN TIME FOR PHIL, DONT FORGET THE VONCEIL MYERS PHIL PLEASE DONT PUT IT ON TILL I GET THERE :thumbsup:

YORK SOUL CLUB

SATURDAY 7TH MARCH

RESIDENT DJ'S

TONY HATFIELD & JOHN PARKER

& this months special guest

MR PHIL SHEILDS (BELFAST'S FINEST) :lol:

Hope you can make it yes.gif

TRACY

Another top nite of mighty fine rare and underplayed soul at York Soul Club for sure ...and with Big Phil S behind the decks we are all in for a treat .

Seems words already out and looks like being a deserved packer thumbsup.gif

A TASTE OF HONEY@ Wardolf hotel, Gore St, Manchester. FRIDAY MARCH 20TH .

MARIA WILLINGHAM .KARL HEARD . JOHNNY VEGAS . STE BRAZIL . DAWN CARMAN . KARL RHODES . WWW.BEARSOUL.MOONFRUIT.COM

Edited by andybellwood
Guest tony hatfield

TICKETS FOR THE BRIDLINGTON WEEKENDER :thumbup: WILL BE ON SALE, PLEASE SEE TRACY.

Been chatting to Rob Wicks, hes just put together new website for Bridlington titled www.bridsoul.com with links to selected soul venues in and around YORKSHIRE well worth a look.

It looks like Birthdays all the way this weekend our friend Sue Warwick celebrates her birthday, its impolite to mention a girls age but Hawia is a clue, also this evening celebrating his birthday is another good friend, Mr Carl Willingham he and Maria im sure will need no persuading to join myself John and Phil behind the decks and play his birthday present along with other numerous top tunes Terri Goodnight, E.Williams, George Pepp, Lynn Terry. etc. etc.

So if you fancy joining in the Birthday fun why not come along for what promises to be a mouth watering night of top soul music.

Been chatting to Rob Wicks, hes just put together new website for Bridlington titled www.bridsoul.com with links to selected soul venues in and around YORKSHIRE well worth a look.

It looks like Birthdays all the way this weekend our friend Sue Warwick celebrates her birthday, its impolite to mention a girls age but Hawia is a clue, also this evening celebrating his birthday is another good friend, Mr Carl Willingham he and Maria im sure will need no persuading to join myself John and Phil behind the decks and play his birthday present along with other numerous top tunes Terri Goodnight, E.Williams, George Pepp, Lynn Terry. etc. etc.

So if you fancy joining in the Birthday fun why not come along for what promises to be a mouth watering night of top soul music.

with all that in store gonna be one hell of a party @York Soul Club this Sat thumbup.gif - Big Phil S in a suit perhaps as now befits DJs at The club - i see he's being selling a few records to fund his trip to the tailors perhaps :lol:

and as for Mr Willingham , must be the only guy who's got two , yes two, copies of Lynn Terry in his play box for Maria ....

TICKETS FOR THE BRIDLINGTON WEEKENDER :thumbsup: WILL BE ON SALE, PLEASE SEE TRACY.

GOT ONLY A FEW ADVANCE TICKETS LEFT FOR THE RILEY HALL TADCASTER EVENT ALSO WHICH WILL BE AVAILABLE

Vers1B_1_.pdf

Edited by Dale

YORK SOUL CLUB

SATURDAY 7TH MARCH

RESIDENT DJ'S

MR PHIL SHEILDS (BELFAST'S FINEST) thumbup.gif

Hope you can make it :thumbup:

TRACY

with all that in store gonna be one hell of a party @York Soul Club this Sat :thumbup: - Big Phil S in a suit perhaps as now befits DJs at The club - i see he's being selling a few records to fund his trip to the tailors perhaps :lol:

and as for Mr Willingham , must be the only guy who's got two , yes two, copies of Lynn Terry in his play box for Maria ....

Hi Andy, fraid there'll be no new suit for me............ car gave up yesterday so all the pennies needed for a new un..........oh and the odd little 45 :rolleyes: see ya saturday

Edited by phil shields
Hi Andy, fraid there'll be no new suit for me............ car gave up yesterday so all the pennies needed for a new un..........oh and the odd little 45 :wave: see ya saturday
nice one Phil , remind me not to be down wind of your re cycled (lets not go there...) mothballed one ..... :lol: Edited by andybellwood

YORK SOUL CLUB

SATURDAY 7TH MARCH

RESIDENT DJ'S

MR PHIL SHEILDS (BELFAST'S FINEST) :thumbup:

Hope you can make it :lamsey:

TRACY

Its not all doom and gloom after all

Gonna make it to this fantastic little venue yet again!

Hopefully we'll get there nice and early .

Seeya tomorrow :no:

LOOKS LIKE THERE COMMING FROM ALL OVER TO THIS ONE ...... MANCHESTER,NORTH EAST, I'M SURE A FEW FROM HULL WILL ALSO BE IN ATTENDENCE..... HALIFAX AND ONE OF COURSE FROM IRELAND JUST SHOWS WHAT A SPEICAL LITTLE SOUL NITE THIS IS WELL DONE TONE ,TRACE AND JOHN.

Edited by Dale
Guest tony hatfield

Its not all doom and gloom after all

Gonna make it to this fantastic little venue yet again!

Hopefully we'll get there nice and early .

Seeya tomorrow :thumbup:

will be great to see you again Nev, glad you enjoyed last month, think tonight is gonna be a bit special, found out last night at Wilton from Hgate Lynn that it was Daves Birthday Wednesday aswell so thats 1, 2 er quite a few birthday beers!!!

Guest Trevski

Will be there, altho' it's the Valets day off, so it means a lot of ironing and pressing for me! Hope you appreciate it Tony! :thumbup:

post-1355-1236439311_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trevski
Guest Trevski

WHAT'S THE PAY LIKE LORD TREVSKI ???

CYA THERE

CPTN M :wicked:

Pay? Pay? You mean that one has to pay one's serfs? What is the empire coming to?

Actually Capt'n, If you can put a crease in a pair of trousers, sharp enough to split a human hair, polish shoes like glass, and make a cup of tea you can stand the spoon up in, (stirred anti-clockwise, of course) we might come to terms :rolleyes:

Edited by Trevski

Pay? Pay? You mean that one has to pay one's serfs? What is the empire coming to?

Actually Capt'n, If you can put a crease in a pair of trousers, sharp enough to split a human hair, polish shoes like glass, and make a cup of tea you can stand the spoon up in, (stirred anti-clockwise, of course) we might come to terms :rolleyes:

LORD LUVADUCK CRIPES BLIMEY ETC ETC ETC :wicked:

Source Advert