'goodtimes' Bushbury

Well considering we had the Lifeline allnighter just 5 miles away this was a great turnout.

Must thank Big Al for stepping in to do an early spot and to do a great hours play out of his sales box brilliant mate cheers. Mustn't forget our guest Phil richards cheers mate always spot on.

So Bushbury goes from strength to strength this is a marvellous club roll on the next one 25th April

Gaz

• Replies 15
  • Views 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kerby

Cheers Gaz, it was pleasure mate. :g: .

(How I managed to get away with it I don't know!!??) :)

you,ll have to take your sales box out more often al :D

Guest Phil Richards

Well considering we had the Lifeline allnighter just 5 miles away this was a great turnout.

Must thank Big Al for stepping in to do an early spot and to do a great hours play out of his sales box brilliant mate cheers. Mustn't forget our guest Phil richards cheers mate always spot on.

So Bushbury goes from strength to strength this is a marvellous club roll on the next one 25th April

Gaz

Thanks for having me on.

This place just gets better and better love the venue will see at the next one :)

Guest Big Al 68

you,ll have to take your sales box out more often al laugh.gif

Cheers mate! Wanted to borrow your records,but it was a Northern Soul night!! :ohmy: .......... :ohmy:

Guest Big Al 68

OOh! I'm hurt by that comment you've just f***ed up your invite back :lol::lol:eh! Al ya got a Bobby Treetop whistling.gif

Gaz

Sorry Gaz, That was meant for that Kerby fella !! Seems the git always gets me in trouble !! no.gif:P

Have to say we throughly enjoyed the night, Thanks to everyone involved well done to Big Al he played some cracking tooones, well done to all the lads DJing, look forward to the next one.

Suzy xx

Guest poacher

i wanna know whos this big al guy . unsure.gif

where,s your carer again steve ,she was told to get you a big toffee apple or a gobstopper

Guest poacher

Cheers Gaz, it was pleasure mate. biggrin.gif .

(How I managed to get away with it I don't know!!??) whistling.gif

so al does that mean the prices have come down now there used ????capitalist :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::yes::g:

Guest Big Al 68

so al does that mean the prices have come down now there used ????capitalist :thumbup:thumbsup.gif:thumbup::thumbup::yes:

Hiya Pikey! Was wonderin' when you'd pipe up wink.gif !!

Do you the same price as the last couple you had off me !

And how much was that ?? g.gif

NOWT !!!

Back to the caravan with ya !!!!!! tongue.gif:g:

Guest redditch dancer

where,s your carer again steve ,she was told to get you a big toffee apple or a gobstopper

she was fixing me wheels on me wheelchair tongue.gif