Northern Cd In Daily Mail

I wonder if they day will come when one day there will be a Northern Soul CD given away in 1 of the National Newspapers....I mentioned this to someone a couple of months ago don't forget your Daily Mail tomorrow there is a Free Kent Cd inside, they said really, but I couldn't keep a straight face, But as OUR Music is more & more mainstream & is featured is Cat Food & Fried Chicken Commercial's maybe that day is drawing nearer....

Keep @ It

Jon Buck

Edited by jonbuck
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I wonder if they day will come when one day there will be a Northern Soul CD given away in 1 of the National Newspapers....I mentioned this to someone a couple of months ago don't forget your Daily Mail tomorrow there is a Free Kent Cd inside, they said really, but I couldn't keep a straight face, But as OUR Music is more & more mainstream & is featured is Cat Food & Fried Chicken Commercial's maybe that day is drawing nearer....

Keep @ It

Jon Buck

link

This Sunday Mail on Sunday !!!! Only Joking.....

Edited by jonbuck
Social source share

Keep @ It

Jon Buck

link

A couple of years ago in the Sunday Star there was a CD called something like Lazy Sunday Soul. It had Frank Wilson, Sliced Tomatoes, Band Of Gold and a few others including the added extra tracks in a similar style that they thow on these discs. I bought the paper specially for it and it was crap.

Paul

Social source share

A couple of years ago  in the Sunday Star there was a CD called something like Lazy Sunday Soul.  It had Frank Wilson, Sliced Tomatoes, Band Of Gold and a few others including the added extra tracks in a similar style that they thow on these discs.  I bought the paper specially for it and it was crap.

Paul

link

Very few of these compliations get it right they alway's seem to stick in Tom Robinson's 2468 Motorway, or something compleatly crap

JB

Social source share

A couple of years ago  in the Sunday Star there was a CD called something like Lazy Sunday Soul.  It had Frank Wilson, Sliced Tomatoes, Band Of Gold and a few others including the added extra tracks in a similar style that they thow on these discs.  I bought the paper specially for it and it was crap.

Paul

link

=============

Yes it bloody was crap!!!!! Del x

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!