Rimini Weekender + Rose & Crown

Guest TIKIKOBI

Guest TIKIKOBI

Hi there - a regular at Rimini for the last 5 years love it, can't wait for this year. Could anyone tell me if the added bonus of music at the Rose & Crown is going to happen this year. Absolutely brilliant, last year - something during the week leading up to the weekender and afterwards - who could ask for more. Chill out sounds and a few beers at the Rose & Crown, getting us all ready for the main event at the weekend - I do hope its a Yes, as I go for a week and love spending my time listening to the music I love. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• Replies 6
  • Views 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi there - a regular at Rimini for the last 5 years love it, can't wait for this year. Could anyone tell me if the added bonus of music at the Rose & Crown is going to happen this year. Absolutely brilliant, last year - something during the week leading up to the weekender and afterwards - who could ask for more. Chill out sounds and a few beers at the Rose & Crown, getting us all ready for the main event at the weekend - I do hope its a Yes, as I go for a week and love spending my time listening to the music I love. :thumbsup::lol::lol:

Hi, Wigan Brian here , if we can do " The Rose & crown " again this year we will ,myself & ROSSI had lots of ( unjust ) comments after last years rimini, ( which i dont want to drag up again ) but i must just say that the organisers knew what we were doing ,and we didn`t clash with the warm up or the main do , until late on the sunday night ( when it was a "jazz funk set " )which was arranged quite late on ,we only knew about the sunday night do on the opening night , so we altered our music policy accordingly , If we do go ahead it would be the 14th 15th 16th tue wed thurs as we are flying out earlier this year . This could possibly stretch to the monday as a "Goodbye set" but this will be down to the Rose as they very kindly hired the equipment

I must stress that this is a possible maybe . We dont want to upset our hosts so well see what happens K.T.F. Brian.

Guest Rossi

sorry to hear your not going.hope we get the thumbs up to do the rose again,bit of fun last time :thumbup: .might see you at bisley if your going.

Gotta ask the question Why?, leave the music to the guys who are running the main event. Ever thought of running a similar do alongside soul essence or hey! what about cleethorpes, i,m sure both organisers would embrace that :thumbup: needless to say you wanabe djs can guess what i think of you!

Edited by Arthur Fenn
Guest TIKIKOBI

Hi, Wigan Brian here , if we can do " The Rose & crown " again this year we will ,myself & ROSSI had lots of ( unjust ) comments after last years rimini, ( which i dont want to drag up again ) but i must just say that the organisers knew what we were doing ,and we didn`t clash with the warm up or the main do , until late on the sunday night ( when it was a "jazz funk set " )which was arranged quite late on ,we only knew about the sunday night do on the opening night , so we altered our music policy accordingly , If we do go ahead it would be the 14th 15th 16th tue wed thurs as we are flying out earlier this year . This could possibly stretch to the monday as a "Goodbye set" but this will be down to the Rose as they very kindly hired the equipment

I must stress that this is a possible maybe . We dont want to upset our hosts so well see what happens K.T.F. Brian.

Hi Wigan Brian - thanks for your reply - I do hope you can do, the do at the Rose & Crown - I can't understand some people who try to ruin the love of music for some - you guys have enough respect that you don't clash with the weekender, all I can see that you are trying to do is just extend the music for some of us that are out there for a week - and again personnally 'I LOVE IT'. Last year we had a great time, you guys during the week playing music across the board and then down to the club for classic Northern - Loved It. Well I did anyway.