Northern Soul Snob's

Guest soulboy

:lol: hear hear :lol:

bravo bravo darcyboy

gman

playing boots allows people who have no place behind the decks to get behind the decks,dosn't happen at quality nighters...cause they won't allow it.Happens mostly on a local level where they are there to massage their egos (they don't realise it has the opposite effect,they're seen for what they are twats!!.We might also observe these type of djs..never venture further than the county they live in and never venture out as a soul fan to other folks venues :lol:
Social source share

Guest soulfulguy
:D So whats all this about soul snobs ? Man if we all cant get on just listening and enjoying the music and the grooves then we would no longer be soul brothers and sisters , I say enjoy the music wether it comes from vinyl scource or a cd /md ect ect ect . As long as it hits the right spot who cares ? Just cause some like vinyl and wont touch anything on cd , dont bother me each to his/her own surely what matters is the music , Case closed .STEVE
Social source share

Guest gordon russell

hey fellas l don't mean anyone in particular.....theres far to many to mention lol .......theres loadsa venues that play boots and carvers.I merely stand on the side of integrity,whereas a lot of folk put it aside cause he's a nice bloke and he's patted my back for a long time :D:huh: they'll tell ya their venue is ovo when in fact they don't give a flying f**k as long as the poonters keep coming lol :P .....as long as i'm happy where l go the rest can keep on patting for englandhey hey......

p.s l do like 70's & crossover,just not at 4 in the morning......terence :D

Social source share

Isn't original vinyl collecting more about the money these days? It's a rich man's sport isn't it?

For sure, everyone can amass a collection of £10-20 cheapies but I doubt they'll fill a dancefloor or create much excitement in collectors circles or on a dancefloor as a large boxful of mega expensive rarities.

I think money has transformed the scene into something that's become almost a caricature of what it used to be about - a bit like the Premier League really, namely, that only a handful of people can afford the big rarities, like only the richest teams can afford the best players.

The Salvadores made sense to me when I had two or three copies in the 70's first time around for less than £20 apiece. The record doesn't sound any better now @ £3,516 and I don't think I could justify paying the additional £3,496 for a copy now. Multiply that times all the conceivable big money tunes that I might fancy owning again at some point and there wouldn't be much change out of £500,000.

So, yes, for sure there's a large element of snobbery about Northern Soul except that these days you have to be in a position to afford it!

I quite often wonder if when I make my next million will I be likely to amass yet another top-notch collection of originals? I'm not so sure these days. I've heard everything a zillion times, I've owned virtually everything I've ever wanted on O.V. at some stage or another and I already have multiple copies of everything I want on numerous formats anyway, so I guess the only reason I'd need 'em all again would be ego/snobbery related.

People wear their record collections like badges of honour nowdays and it seems that everyone has the mandatory few boxes of big money items in their homes. Surely anyone with a spare £250K can whip together a heart-stopping collection pretty quickly these days can't they?

So is it possible to be a serious O.V. collector if you're in a low paid job, broke, paying for a trail of divorces, supporting numerous children or been recently made redundant?

If anyone can advise how I can replace my entire 70's collections on O.V. for less than £250K then let me know! :D

Answers on a postcard please......

Ian D :huh:

I agree with the sentiment here.

but if I go out (which isn't that often these days) I want to hear the best rarest soul music there is. I want to be educated and hear things I don't know that have that magic about them. Which inevitably ends up being expensive. Que the coments about loads of great cheap records......

trading up could be one way of working towards getting these tunes like this without spending huge amounts of cash but that would takes a huge amount of time and effort. Years and years in fact.

Social source share

I actually wouldn't play O.V. out regularly on different decks as I know only too well the damage that you can do to 'em by repeated plays on different decks and certainly I'd never play a styrene pressing out (anyone who plays Billy Woods or Mel Britt on different decks is asking for trouble IMO).

Ian D
:D

Think you'll find technolagie has improved a lot in the last 30 years Ian (tho not my spelling!
:huh:
)

I've even seen needles (stylie ? styluses ?) advertised as "anti cue burn"

Cheers OVO Paul

Social source share

Guest Brett F

I think it's time we took serious sides on this issue the vinyl only heroes on one side the foul dirty and raven oiled feathery types on the other side. The venue will be some ungodly wretched steel skip filled with bilge water. We will all be thrown into this myre of filth and opinion. After an hour of wild and barborous in-fighting the savage truth will be told,......vinyl only or any thing else...........

Social source share

I think it's time we took serious sides on this issue the vinyl only heroes on one side the foul dirty and raven oiled feathery types on the other side. The venue will be some ungodly wretched steel skip filled with bilge water. We will all be thrown into this myre of filth and opinion. After an hour of wild and barborous in-fighting the savage truth will be told,......vinyl only or any thing else...........

Your a soul snob bretlin,you told me you were :D .

Social source share

Guest Trevski

May I send my Valet into the skip, while I direct him from a safe distance? Bilge water does tend to spoil ones trouser crease.

Lord Snob of Snobbington Hall,

Oneuppington,

Snobshire.

SN0 8BY

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Guest familytree

who are you talking about when you keep refering to people who play boots only?!.... are there such people and if there are would ANY of us on here go to the event?... you make extreme comparissons that dont exsist on the real scene surely?..

Im not speaking of a BOOTS ONLY nights Im speaking about promoters and dj's who condone playings them in their set.

Of course they exist and Im not naming names they know who they are..and how can you tell me I make extreme comparisons when you obviously dont even understand what Im saying. :huh::P AND IM SURE YES some on here would go to ther events..not feckin me though :D

gman :D

I know exactly what your on about actually.. me a mere punter for 36 years... i bet you have been to loads of events where a boot/re issue has been played and not even spotted it!... unless your on the stage all night harrassing the poor d.j. :D how far would you go if you saw this henus crime being committed on your patch i wonder.. would the offender live to tell the tale? some people on here make out there are d.js out there playing nothing but boots/reissues, i havnt met one yet!.. i repeat I DO NOT CONDONE BOOTS! but do not think it a crime to play a reissue or bloody c.d if its a track you wanna play to compliment a set and its the only format you have it on.... if its a night of ov only policy then yes its a different story and probably a bit cheeky but i imagine they wouldnt be asked again.. prommoters perogative... problem solved!...

Social source share

Guest Brett F

I know exactly what your on about actually.. me a mere punter for 36 years... i bet you have been to loads of events where a boot/re issue has been played and not even spotted it!... unless your on the stage all night harrassing the poor d.j. :D how far would you go if you saw this henus crime being committed on your patch i wonder.. would the offender live to tell the tale? some people on here make out there are d.js out there playing nothing but boots/reissues, i havnt met one yet!.. i repeat I DO NOT CONDONE BOOTS! but do not think it a crime to play a reissue or bloody c.d if its a track you wanna play to compliment a set and its the only format you have it on.... if its a night of ov only policy then yes its a different story and probably a bit cheeky but i imagine they wouldnt be asked again.. prommoters perogative... problem solved!...

FUCKING NONSENSE,PLAY SOMETHING ORIGINAL...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT, I WOULD NEVER THINK TO PLAY "TOLBERT" ON RE-ISSUE" WHEN SOMEBODY BEFORE ME HAS IT ON ORIGINAL.........THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT TRACKS TO PLAY THAT AREN'T WELL KNOWN AND SCREAMING TO BE PLAYED.....JESUS JUST LOOK BEYOND THE END OF YOUR NOSE AND FIND THEM.........

Social source share

Guest familytree

Think you'll find technolagie has improved a lot in the last 30 years Ian (tho not my spelling!
:D
)

I've even seen needles (stylie ? styluses ?) advertised as "anti cue burn"

Cheers OVO Paul

bout bloody time too!... its always amazed us that the effort/expense and so called passion for vynl did not extend to caring what it was played on... there are still many people out there who play on crap systems and it was a long time coming for some to catch on that a good sound system was as important as the tunes they were playing... i still get very angry about this when im out and the system being used is a crime against vynl.....why were people so slow to consider this and why are some still oblivious!?... so called music lovers... mmmmm

Social source share

bravo touche Brett...

FUCKING NONSENSE,PLAY SOMETHING ORIGINAL...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT, I WOULD NEVER THINK TO PLAY "TOLBERT" ON RE-ISSUE" WHEN SOMEBODY BEFORE ME HAS IT ON ORIGINAL.........THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT TRACKS TO PLAY THAT AREN'T WELL KNOWN AND SCREAMING TO BE PLAYED.....JESUS JUST LOOK BEYOND THE END OF YOUR NOSE AND FIND THEM.........

Social source share

:D:huh:

Social source share

Guest familytree

is that you shouting????...you sound a nice man, lovely to meet you... you mistake me for someone who is looking! i dont recall mentioning anyone should follow a d.j whos played an ov with a re issue of the same... are you drunk?!

Social source share

That's a tad ironic, an OVO exponent telling somebody to look beyond the end of their nose!! :D:huh::P

Social source share

Isn't original vinyl collecting more about the money these days? It's a rich man's sport isn't it?

The Salvadores made sense to me when I had two or three copies in the 70's first time around for less than £20 apiece. The record doesn't sound any better now @ £3,516 and I don't think I could justify paying the additional £3,496 for a copy now. Multiply that times all the conceivable big money tunes that I might fancy owning again at some point and there wouldn't be much change out of £500,000.

Sorry Ian but I don't agree that you necessarily have to be rich to collect OV or to DJ.

I'm sure many people manage to put together quality OV DJ sets with time and effort within a budget. Yes it still costs a fair bit of cash but it doesn't have to be in the hundreds of thousands you are implying here.

By the way last year I got an original Salvadors for £400ish, admittedly it was a bit rough looking but after cleaning it plays excellent, more than good enough for DJ'in with and more importantly inside my budget.

Social source share

Guest Brett F

That's a tad ironic, an OVO exponent telling somebody to look beyond the end of their nose!! :D:huh::P

Roger..behave.............. :D

Social source share

i bet you have been to loads of events where a boot/re issue has been played and not even spotted it!...

Highly possible but im on about guys who advertise the fact they play them and dont care..not the unknown slip one in their DJ set but again I ask why??? would they

how far would you go if you saw this henus crime being committed on your patch i wonder..

IT WAS COMMITTED ON MY PATCH ...which is OVO by the way and advertised as such.AFTER HE HAD BEEN SPECIFICALLY TOLD NOT TO DO SO

AND LETS FACE IT AT A LOCAL VENUE I KNOW WHO HAS WHAT IN THEIR BOXES AND TRYING TO SLIP IN

LOU PRIDE..IM COMING HOME IN THE MORNUN...WITHOUT ME NOTICING JUST DONT WORK....SO THIS HENUS CRIME COST HIM FOR DJ'ING FOR US EVER AGAIN(AS BERNIE WILLIAMS WOULD SAY).. I asked him nicely as a promoter not to play any of the big ticket bootlegs he had that other dj's at the venue owned original copies of, he chose to disrespect my request and yes he still lived to tell the tale.

yes I still speak to him and consider him a friend . BUT HE WONT PLAY FOR US AGAIN..

And then a to add insult to injury a subsequent DJ did the same and played The Magnetics..Lady in Green...on a bootleg ....................are they taking the piss or what..so that was him off the dj list too.

sorted...keep the boots off the decks and on or under the feet where they belong.

gasher

Edited by GASHER
Social source share

Guest familytree

i bet you have been to loads of events where a boot/re issue has been played and not even spotted it!...

Highly possible but im on about guys who advertise the fact they play them and dont care..not the unknown slip one in their DJ set but again I ask why??? would they

how far would you go if you saw this henus crime being committed on your patch i wonder..

IT WAS COMMITTED ON MY PATCH ...which is OVO by the way and advertised as such.AFTER HE HAD BEEN SPECIFICALLY TOLD NOT TO DO SO

AND LETS FACE IT AT A LOCAL VENUE I KNOW WHO HAS WHAT IN THEIR BOXES AND TRYING TO SLIP IN

LOU PRIDE..IM COMING HOME IN THE MORNUN...WITHOUT ME NOTICING JUST DONT WORK....SO THIS HENUS CRIME COST HIM FOR DJ'ING FOR US EVER AGAIN(AS BERNIE WILLIAMS WOULD SAY).. I asked him nicely as a promoter not to play any of the big ticket bootlegs he had that other dj's at the venue owned original copies of, he chose to disrespect my request and yes he still lived to tell the tale.

yes I still speak to him and consider him a friend . BUT HE WONT PLAY FOR US AGAIN..

And then a to add insult to injury a subsequent DJ did the same and played The Magnetics..Lady in Green...on a bootleg ....................are they taking the piss or what..so that was him off the dj list too.

sorted...keep the boots off the decks and on or under the feet where they belong.

gasher

think you guys are arguing with yourselves... I HAVE NEVER SAID its acceptable to do this at a night that advertises its self as an ovo event! of course its cheeky and you have the right to be pissed off.. and the perogative to never have them back.... i merely debate that its not a hanging offense if you do it somewhere were people are more relaxed about format...and it does give them less rights to call themselves soulies IMO!!!!!!!!!!! and many others....and if you mention boots again im tempted to kill you myself! I DO NOT CONDONE BOOTS!!!!!! thats me shouting!

Social source share

That's a tad ironic, an OVO exponent telling somebody to look beyond the end of their nose!! :huh::P:D

:D:D You tell him Roger!

You do realise though that all us Yorkies are going to have to put up with 2 months of ranting & raving from said member of site :D In fact I can almost hear the phone ringing now.

Social source share

Guest ScooterNik

most upfront venues that l go to the djs sweat buckets before their sets,sweat buckets during their sets and worry like f**k if they feel they may have played an iffy spot......it's because they actually care about entertaining the attendees.In contrast most oldies only venues have only to play one big oldie after another and that will guarantee a good response :D

Just thought I'd pick this up.

Any DJ on ANY scene who doesn't worry up until the moment he sees the floor heaving isn't a DJ IMHO. Its what you're paid to do.

Thats just a sweeping generalisation that I thought I'd throw in. Northern isn't special in that respect

Social source share

boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots

oh did I mention boots. :D:huh: Gman

Edited by GASHER
Social source share

Guest familytree

Any DJ on ANY scene who doesn't worry up until the moment he sees the floor heaving isn't a DJ IMHO. Its what you're paid to do.

Thats just a sweeping generalisation that I thought I'd throw in. Northern isn't special in that respect

your in for it now!... ohmy.gif brace yourself for being so reasonable and spot on!

Social source share

Guest Trevski

But what if your good at what you're paid to do, and have confidence in yourself and your tunes? Worry? Sweat? Not in my vocabulary!

Social source share

boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots

oh did I mention boots. laugh.gif:yes: Gman

boots,whats wrong with shoes,lol.

i didnt think i was a snob.but aberdeen soul on here said i was,so i must be.

its the artists that made the records,they are the heroes more than any dj.

so i want to hear there music on the format they were made,OVO.

its the way i was brought up on the soul scene & the way it should be.

its that simple. yes.gif

Social source share

Guest familytree

boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boed help to ots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots bootsboots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots boots boots boots boots boots booots boots boots

oh did I mention boots. laugh.gif:yes: Gman

you actually sat and retyped that again and again? i can tell you had a lot of experience doing lines.. model pupil at school im guessing??.. few spelling mistakes in there.. but i will let you off because you put 'boots' and not BOOT biggrin.gif ... must dash, you have given me a money making idea!

Social source share

Guest ScooterNik

But what if your good at what you're paid to do, and have confidence in yourself and your tunes? Worry? Sweat? Not in my vocabulary!

Because every crowd is different, and what works one night may not work the week after. Simple as that. Unless you go down the tried, tested and played to death route. Which isn't in my vocabulary.

OK, my DJing area is somewhat different to the soul scene, but are you telling me that no matter what event you DJ at there isn't a slight trepidation until you see people on the floor? If you are then saying that then I think you're more interested in showing off your collection than in actually playing to the floor.

IMHO

Steps back and awaits barrage of abuse... and doesn't care.

Social source share

Guest familytree

they are only sweating/worrying incase they are spotted playing BOOTS! rolleyes.gif

Social source share

You actually sat and retyped that again and again?

Oh come on never hear of copy and paste???? copy and paste???? copy and paste???? copy and paste???? copy and paste????

copy and paste???? copy and paste???? copy and paste???? copy and paste???? copy and paste???? copy and paste????

and not spelling mistakes just shit at typing. :yes:

and if the money making idea comes off..you owe me half.. unsure.gifwink.gif

gman

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Because every crowd is different, and what works one night may not work the week after. Simple as that. Unless you go down the tried, tested and played to death route. Which isn't in my vocabulary.

OK, my DJing area is somewhat different to the soul scene, but are you telling me that no matter what event you DJ at there isn't a slight trepidation until you see people on the floor? If you are then saying that then I think you're more interested in showing off your collection than in actually playing to the floor.

IMHO

Steps back and awaits barrage of abuse... and doesn't care.

Yes, I am! Read any playlists, reviews etc from Morley Carr, Burnley, YSC, Wilton and over the years 100 club, Yarmouth weekenders, etc etc ad infinitum, and I don't think you will find any comments about "showing off!" I was born without nerves, anyone on here that actually knows me will tell you that! :yes: I enjoy doing a good job, always do a good job, know I can do a good job and take satisfaction from a job well done. After 30 -odd years of doing it, anyone should be able to say the same! Self confidence can often be mistaken for arrogance, usually by those that haven't any themselves, but if you know you can do something, why worry!

As you don't even know me, I find your remark- " I think you're more interested in showing off your collection than in actually playing to the floor" F***ING OFFENSIVE! angry.gif

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Guest familytree

You actually sat and retyped that again and again?

Oh come on never hear of copy and paste???? copy and paste???? copy and paste???? copy and paste???? copy and paste????

copy and paste???? copy and paste???? copy and paste???? copy and paste???? copy and paste???? copy and paste????

and not spelling mistakes just shit at typing. laugh.gif

and if the money making idea comes off..you owe me half.. :yes::D

gman

you really sat there copying and pasting?... rolleyes.gif would you share my bootie from boots then?.. just not play them ohmy.gif mums the word and your cheques in the post :D

Social source share

gasher

So at this rate you'll only have Chris Moyles and Elizabeth Bowman to choose from for the anniversary.

ROD

Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

But when i mean boots i am talking about songs to be carved not on vinyl like a song that came out on cd only yet recorded in the 60's how on earth are you supposed to play them

and as for cheap records i buy loads if i can but i still have a list of tunes i want that will prob cost a lot and therefor i can't afford them unless i magically stumble across an original in a charity shop or somewhere for a cheap price.

Social source share

Another example of a real DJ as opposed to a boot playing B**tard.

Ive wanted a copy of Funk INC Lp "Priced to sell" that has the fantastic track "where are we going" on it.

I could have bought the reissue copy for £15 immeadiately and played it out but no I waited and searched and waited and searched until last night a found an original copy for £10.00. Ok its got to come yet but theres no reason it shouldnt as its in the Uk.

Moral of the story -Any Tom dick or harry DJ can have instant success(buying a boot or reissue) on the back of others hard earned promotion but I prefer the snobbish route of looking searching and waiting and it does pay off!

OVO is not snobbish its REAL. Got an acronym for the boot boys _ NOBBS No Originals But Boot Shite

Social source share

Guest Trevski

So all those people who say "He's got a nerve " are wrong them Trevski ? laugh.gif

Totally! :D (I do actually possess some nerves, or else I would get my fingers burned.... :D but those panicky,'nervous' nerves, never had any, or sweat glands either! ) laugh.gif

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

some people on here make out there are d.js out there playing nothing but boots/reissues, i havnt met one yet!.. i repeat I DO NOT CONDONE BOOTS! but do not think it a crime to play a reissue or bloody c.d if its a track you wanna play to compliment a set

I went to a soul night recently and it was pressings a go go. I can't remember if it was more than £5 to get in, but I think it was. Thinking back I should have asked for a refund. Taking more than a fiver from people and playing them records that are not real is a con.
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!