Festival Inn Trowell Notts

WHAT A FANTASTIC NIGHT FULL HOUSE

A GREAT CROWD , I WOULD LIVE TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO CAME AND MADE IT A GREAT NIGHT,

THANKS TO BRIDGEY FROM YORK FOR PLAYING A HOUR OF THE BEST NORTHERN SOUND AROUND AND KEEPING THE DANCE FLOOR BUZZZZING TOP BLOKE, AND HE WILL BE COMEING TO JERSEY IN NOVEMBER FOR OUR SECOND WEEKENDER (check it out on the web site www.fitzsoul.co.uk ) OUR NEXT NIGHT AT THE FESTIVAL IS SATURDAY APRIL 11TH

• Replies 2
  • Views 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I ya Fitzy yes mate a great night brill music had 10 around our table some i haven't see since school. All of who were well into soul & Motown in the late 70s good to see them again and have a chat about the past. It was nice to hear a great spot from Bridgey nice bloke cracking tunes. You could say it was like a little reunion what with good friends and good music thanks. Mark thumbsup.gif

• 4 weeks later...

It was fantastic to see Bridgey at the Fez last time out. He was a revelation in Jersey and great to see (and hear) him again in our patch. Three of his set are much underplayed - "Just Like The Weather", "My Life" and "What More Do You Want" - lets hope we hear more of these at the Fez and Stage One. How about it Kev?

Source Advert