Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i know theres one on ebay ...anyone got one to sell?

p.m  please

link

Christ why would you want to buy that Andy, awful awful record...if I've got that I'll give it you for nothing, I had a Pye demo when I came up here so I might still have it. I know I sold Run Like The Devil, which IS a great record. And ignore anyone who tells you it's rare, it's not.

Social source share

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

Christ why would you want to buy that Andy, awful awful record...if I've got that I'll give it you for nothing, I had a Pye demo when I came up here so I might still have it.  I know I sold Run Like The Devil, which IS a great record.  And ignore anyone who tells you it's rare, it's not.

link

pete , i like it mate same as the mike patto sound i just dig it , ok i like the white stuff and i dont mean the toot , jason deane you name it if its shite ill like it ...

if you have the demo pete ill swap it for the kingstonians you want ...deal ?

Social source share

pete  , i like it mate same as the mike patto sound i just dig it ,  ok i like the white stuff  and i dont mean the toot , jason deane you name it if its shite ill like it ...

link

Well the Mike Patto is a good sound...

Social source share

pete  , i like it mate same as the mike patto sound i just dig it ,  ok i like the white stuff  and i dont mean the toot , jason deane you name it if its shite ill like it ...

link

Andy if you like the white stuff why haven't you got my two Britsoul CD's, only a quid each and 25 tracks per Cd, check the link for tracklisting:

https://www.modculture.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6032

TTM

Social source share

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

Andy if you like the white stuff why haven't you got my two Britsoul CD's, only a quid each and 25 tracks per Cd, check the link for tracklisting:

https://www.modculture.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6032

TTM

link

[/quote

hello tim , your gonna think im a right flange mate, but i dont own a cd player , walkman etc , yeah i know im missing out on all the great sounds , and that ill have arthiritis through getting up n down every 2 minutes to change a 45 ....didnt know you djed sometimes with dave e tim , well i forgot about all that ebay nonsense :D

Social source share

Source Advert