Any Record Shops Worth Visting In Syracuse, Ny

• Replies 5
  • Views 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have been up there Mark but nothing springs to mind. My advice would be to get the yellow pages out when you land and start calling and asking around. Also, dont forget the small towns in the area, within 20 or 30 miles of Syracuse. My experience will tell me that all the locals will tell you there is nobody selling vinyl anymore...but there will be, somewhere, you just have to find them!

Chris.

ps. you can get the American business directory on-line, maybe search for record stores and email a couple before you go, at least you will gave a starting point.

Social source share

Are you back for Bentinck Mark

Hi Kev,

Unfortunatley, flying back overnight on Friday and will miss my first Bentinck - shame because again I have picked up some nice new tunes to spin, but they will have to wait until next month.

Have a good one, if not in body i will be there is spirit!

mark

Social source share

I have been up there Mark but nothing springs to mind. My advice would be to get the yellow pages out when you land and start calling and asking around. Also, dont forget the small towns in the area, within 20 or 30 miles of Syracuse. My experience will tell me that all the locals will tell you there is nobody selling vinyl anymore...but there will be, somewhere, you just have to find them!

Chris.

ps. you can get the American business directory on-line, maybe search for record stores and email a couple before you go, at least you will gave a starting point.

Thanks for the advice Chris.

i have tried the usual trawl over the net but not a great deal, will keep trying though. Like you say they are out there somewhere but not in the quantities they used to be.

Cheers

Mark

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!