The Rutland Club

Pierrepont Road

Lady Bay

West Bridgford

Nott's

NG2 5DX

8pm-12.30am

3.50 otd

Playing across the board soul music..60's-70's-Northern-Motown-R&B soul.....

Guest DJ Simon Alsop(federation soul club)

resident DJ's Jay & Mark...

Starting the night off is Marty Seagrave

Look forward to seeing you all there :thumbsup: ....Gail

• Replies 31
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest gail66

Hiya Julian n Gail

Have you recovered yet from Prestatyn lol ? Looking forward to another top night at your place yet again !! so i'll see you all Friday with the usual suspects he he

Hello,just about recovered from Prestatyn lol...what a weekend it was,it's amazing the folk you bump into down there!! :thumbsup: ...

Ready and rearing to go for Friday night now..i wonder if Simon has remembered that chooon yet?? :D

Hello,just about recovered from Prestatyn lol...what a weekend it was,it's amazing the folk you bump into down there!! :lol: ...

Ready and rearing to go for Friday night now..i wonder if Simon has remembered that chooon yet?? :P

Hi Gail, & Julian,

Will be over for my Friday, & Saturday visit over the trent, Friday will be a humdinger, Saturday well will know at 5pm :shades: ??????

Regards Mall

Guest gail66

Hi Gail, & Julian,

Will be over for my Friday, & Saturday visit over the trent, Friday will be a humdinger, Saturday well will know at 5pm :ohmy: ??????

Regards Mall

Hiya Mall,

look forward to seeing you on Friday night...how quick they come around! must say tho your son did a fab spot at Prestatyn!! :D

Guest PC MARK

New Voice Soul 20th March

The Rutland Club

Pierrepont Road

Lady Bay

West Bridgford

Nott's

NG2 5DX

8pm-12.30am

3.50 otd

Look forward to seeing you all there :lol: ....Gail

Just shaking off the plague and should be good for Friday,all being well a few new faces will be making the table with us.

Make sure you get down nice and early to enjoy Marty,sure to please.

Me & Jay will be playing a slection of Northern/Motown and a splash of RnB.

Simon always does the biz and Im sure Friday night he's gonna keep the floor buzzing.

All the makings of a top night so don't miss out.

See you all Fri.

Mark & Di

The Rutland Club

Pierrepont Road

Lady Bay

West Bridgford

Nott's

NG2 5DX

8pm-12.30am

3.50 otd

Look forward to seeing you all there :D ....Gail

Hi Gail......Twas lovely to see you at Prestayn :D hope you have a great night this Friday :lol:

JB xxxKTFxxx :D

Hiya Gail have you recovered then lol i should be just about recovered myself for friday and it all starts again lol gaz said he's going to sixhills, i wont be tho carnt do nighters anymore mind you he dont lol

see you friday then sis xx

Guest gail66

Hiya Gail have you recovered then lol i should be just about recovered myself for friday and it all starts again lol gaz said he's going to sixhills, i wont be tho carnt do nighters anymore mind you he dont lol

see you friday then sis xx

Hiya sis,i am finally back on planet earth lol! :shades: what a weekend, throughly enjoyed myself it was superb! It's surprising who you do see!! 1st time at Prestatyn and it was'nt a let down! be defo going again :rolleyes: ready for Friday night i think we are all in for a fab time,see you later Gailxx

Guest gail66

Hi Gail......Twas lovely to see you at Prestayn smile.gif hope you have a great night this Friday :lol:

JB xxxKTFxxx :D

Hiya Helen...Lovely to see you both on Saturday night too...i was a little worse for wear but the weekend was well worth it! :lol: ...all ready and re-charged for Friday night now :lol: .... see you soon Gailxx

Hello Gail & Julian glad you have recovered well in time for Friday wink.gif . Sounds like all the suspects plus a few new recruits will be out to play at NEW VOICE SOUL :lol: i think a weekly membership fee may be needed £20 each should do it :lol: . Here's to a cracking Friday night at New voice take care all :lol: . Mark & Mandy

Guest Simon Alsop

Just shaking off the plague and should be good for Friday,all being well a few new faces will be making the table with us.

Make sure you get down nice and early to enjoy Marty,sure to please.

Me & Jay will be playing a slection of Northern/Motown and a splash of RnB.

Simon always does the biz and Im sure Friday night he's gonna keep the floor buzzing.

All the makings of a top night so don't miss out.

See you all Fri.

Mark & Di

Hi All,

Thanks for the comments Mark,I always aim to please (Got a lot to live up to now!!!).

2 Nights to go,just been going through my records got a few different ones to spin on the night,

hopefully something for everyone.

Really looking forward to Friday Night,with it being my 1st time DJing at NEW VOICE SOUL....

Keep up the good work Gail & Julian,cracking venue you got there.

See you all Friday Night.

SIMON.

KTF thumbup.gif

Guest young stan

hi there simon.mark and myself also have a few different tunes to play.got a few forgotten gems to hopefully get the place jumping.as always requests are always welcome and if we havent got them we will try our best for next time.honest guv!

will be up for this one ,third time this year.nice venue,music policy been spot on for me once up on the floor can't sit down.

will be up for this one ,third time this year.nice venue,music policy been spot on for me once up on the floor can't sit down.

hi there young stan we aim to please so please come and see mark or myself(the middle age,grey haired,hairy nosed,slightly rounded bloke) and ask for anything you would like to hear.im sure also that the other dj's would only be too happy too help you out as well.if you do dance to much and collaspse im sure gail will be on hand to give assistance.

see you all soon.spider

Guest young stan

hi there young stan we aim to please so please come and see mark or myself(the middle age,grey haired,hairy nosed,slightly rounded bloke) and ask for anything you would like to hear.im sure also that the other dj's would only be too happy too help you out as well.if you do dance to much and collaspse im sure gail will be on hand to give assistance.

see you all soon.spider

just keep on keeping on bro.ktf

Guest gail66

Hello young stan,look forward to seeing you Friday night pop over and say hi! nice to put a face to a name...

From what i am hearing we are all in for a top night, loads of new chooons yes.gif ,so you'll be on the dance floor all night lol....i may even get a few dances in me sen!!...Gail

Hello young stan,look forward to seeing you Friday night pop over and say hi! nice to put a face to a name...

From what i am hearing we are all in for a top night, loads of new chooons :lol: ,so you'll be on the dance floor all night lol....i may even get a few dances in me sen!!...Gail

your the orginiser you cant dance its in the rulebook.its the same for dj's.you'll get struck off! lol.mark and myself are going to give those decks a hammering tomorrow night!

Guest gail66

your the orginiser you cant dance its in the rulebook.its the same for dj's.you'll get struck off! lol.mark and myself are going to give those decks a hammering tomorrow night!

I think i'd be allowed at least 1 dance, if you remember my request!! :lol: i see you out on the floor tho lol!

oh by the way is time for your monthly inspection :lol: best check with Gaz!!

I think i'd be allowed at least 1 dance, if you remember my request!! :lol: i see you out on the floor tho lol!

oh by the way is time for your monthly inspection :lol: best check with Gaz!!

depends what your request is?if you really want me to play the snake for you i will but you must dance

The Rutland Club

Pierrepont Road

Lady Bay

West Bridgford

Nott's

NG2 5DX

8pm-12.30am

3.50 otd

8 o'clock Friday just cant come quick enough. Looking forward to some good music and seeing a lot of soul dancing beer drinking happy people

I think i'd be allowed at least 1 dance, if you remember my request!! :D i see you out on the floor tho lol!

oh by the way is time for your monthly inspection whistling.gif best check with Gaz!!

Yep Jay

I'm afraid its your quarterly inspection tonight, torch out neck back and all that :D

Looking forward to hearing you all tonight !

What you been buying this week answers by text ?

Guest soulfullbabe
:) COOOOOEEEEE At last comps repaired looking forward to a good night tonight great atmosphere at this venue and we love it. See you later Gail and Ju. Diane and Ian.PS Hope you feeling better mark and just remember TUNES HELP YOU BREATH MORE EASELY. Edited by soulfullbabe

The Rutland Club

Pierrepont Road

Lady Bay

West Bridgford

Nott's

NG2 5DX

8pm-12.30am

3.50 otd

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!