Tawney Vonne

Guest anthonyvp

Guest anthonyvp

Hello,

I found info on the blue label version (from soul-source.uk) BUT my yellow labels seem to have no info that I can find. ANY information on this piece would be greatly appreciated.

This is my 1st post so any suggestions on using this site are also gladly accepted.

Anthonyvp

post-16325-1237400811_thumb.jpg

post-16325-1237400867_thumb.jpg

post-16325-1237400891_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images

Guest 45s and 33s

I also have a yellow copy of this, with the hand-written label and even the red tick on it. Never did find out much about it.

Ali

Social source share

Guest anthonyvp

I also have a yellow copy of this, with the hand-written label and even the red tick on it. Never did find out much about it.

Ali

Ali, Here is a bit of info I did get, maybe it will help you.........in the trail out vinyl is there a "cp" before the matrix number or the word "rite"? the label was owned by odell bailey. he was originally from pittsburgh, later detroit. he generally used the rite record pressing company in cincinati, oh., i believe. the millage label had a catalog of about nine titles the label colors (pressed by rite) are varied. in addition to the yellow and blue above, there were pressings on red and grey labels. it is a fairly rare label out of detroit, mich. big in soul circles.

the rooster

Social source share

Guest anthonyvp

Ali, Here is a bit of info I did get, maybe it will help you.........in the trail out vinyl is there a "cp" before the matrix number or the word "rite"? the label was owned by odell bailey. he was originally from pittsburgh, later detroit. he generally used the rite record pressing company in cincinati, oh., i believe. the millage label had a catalog of about nine titles the label colors (pressed by rite) are varied. in addition to the yellow and blue above, there were pressings on red and grey labels. it is a fairly rare label out of detroit, mich. big in soul circles.

the rooster

no matrix numbers or letters but on each side respectively are the song titles and record numbers. ( Side A = 101-a and " I Say Please")

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!