Dancing Shoes

Hi there i bought a pair of dancing shoes last week as the last ones literally fell apart after 5 or so years.. and searched high and low for another pair, you know what its like trying to break in new shoes or trying to get used to new ones... Bought these beauties wore them at Prestatyn for first time and there fookin magic, soo light, comfortable kinda mix of shoe and trainer but just right... anyhow it was such a pain in arse trying to find a decent pair that i thought i'd share it with the rest of you for anyone who's out there looking for a good dancing shoe i would recommend these!!

www.oobashoo.com

p.s. i bought the Pablo - Black ones, mint!!!.... well worth it...

L x

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Ste Brazil

Hi there i bought a pair of dancing shoes last week as the last ones literally fell apart after 5 or so years.. and searched high and low for another pair, you know what its like trying to break in new shoes or trying to get used to new ones... Bought these beauties wore them at Prestatyn for first time and there fookin magic, soo light, comfortable kinda mix of shoe and trainer but just right... anyhow it was such a pain in arse trying to find a decent pair that i thought i'd share it with the rest of you for anyone who's out there looking for a good dancing shoe i would recommend these!!

www.oobashoo.com

p.s. i bought the Pablo - Black ones, mint!!!.... well worth it...

L x

They look ok to me, may get a pair when my knackered old leather soled bowling shoes finally fall apart - i had to glue the heel back on for Prestatyn!

Social source share

The ultimate dancing shoe if you want to feel the music in your feet...

crazy-shoe.jpg

Surely not - it has to be ones fitted with a turntable , enabling one to play OVO .......

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert