Va-Va-Voom Is Back In London! Saturday 8Th August

Have a good one at MonuMENTAL SOUL - On - Sea

Sorry for clashing with your event.

Have fun Captain!!!

You still up?? Another port or rum?wink.gif

Just noticed you're on 111 posts. In cricketing terms I believe that's known as a Nelson but in your case perhaps it should be a Napoleon? Will explain 2morobiggrin.gif .

Good night mate.

"Good luck to everyone involved with this.

I hope it goes really well for you & hopefully we should be at the next one. Great venue BTW particularly now its been revamped. See you on Friday Ady."

See you Friday Niki,

Cheers Ady

Ps can someone show me how to do that multi-quote thing?

• Replies 73
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Heres some rare bits i've sorted out for my set on Saturday:

The Ken Dodd Movement - Tickle Sticks Boogaloo - unissued Pye acetate

George Michael Studio Band - Careless Whisper pt.2 - unissued instrumental

Huey Lewis & The News - Some Kind Of Wonderful - Chrysalis

plus loads more exclusives from my bulging box

:thumbsup:

https://web.me.com/yannvatiste/Va-Va-Voom/Welcome.html

Edited by mulf

Guest the major

Blimey, with the Major, Dru & myself there, it will be a veritable Kenneth Williams love-in of hot innuendo! Will you be in full camo at the weekend Major, or just in nets?

The ladies and honourable northern gentleman of the South London Massive are much looking forward to our little jaunt to the northern reaches of civilisation. Julia from Brighton is also jumping in the Price Family Magic Bus, and young Freckles and his good lady are meeting us there.

Some dancefloor will be torn up, some amusing tidbits of gossip will be shared, some pleasant refreshments imbibed, and no doubt we will be snorting with laughter laugh.gif

Until then, in delighted anticipation...

Theresa x

Currently being massive in SE12, I think it's brobably just a trick of the light tho'.

Enjoying the brosbect of snorting with laughter in a Kenney/Babs/Sid kind of way.

I shall be sborting full urban cam for the event, comblete with a faux brick for a touch of realism

Shorts at the bar and mine's a large one

Looks like we might be making the very, very, long journey from the West Country for this!!!!rolleyes.gif

Ah great - barely had a chance to say hi to you both last week.

And we can laugh at 'sober' :thumbsup: Yann & Arthur doing their best on the decks

m

ps. getting quite excited about Saturday (lots of reasons too :thumbup: )

Anyone wanting to eat before hand,there's plenty of good eateries around venue.

In particular Bar Lorca(Tapas Bar) opposite venue,where we'll be quaffing & masticating from around 6.30..

If a purely liquid diet is more your thing,plonk yourself in The Boston Arms next door till 8.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers Ady

Guest AudraT

Well, I'm coming out tomorrow night - first time in a very long time - we've got a babysitter overnight - yahoo!

Martin and Maria are on the wine already - I'm keeping my eye on them!!

Looking forward to it.

x

Guest peter burke

WELL I WON'T SAY PETE IS KEEN ON HIS TRIP TO VA VA VOOM,

BUT HE SET OFF FROM OURS AT 8AM TO PICK ARTHUR UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW YOU'LL ALL HAVE A BLAST,

DRINK TOO MUCH, DANCE A LOT, TALK A LOT AND STAY UP LATE, IT'LL BE A NICE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!

SO SORRY I CAN'T MAKE IT BUT NEW JOB AND ALL THATsad.gif

I WANT FULL DETAILS AND PLAYLISTS ON LOOKBACK WHEN YOU ALL RECOVER.

LOVE KAREN XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dear Karen (the woman with a big heart), really sad that you can't make it tonight,

We are missing you already!!!!

XX

For the rest of you, thanks for your support, it seems that people are travelling from all over the country for this one, joined by the spanish armada!!!

Cu all tonight

The VaVaVoom Crew.

:g:

Guest Mrs Simsy

Is it too early to start getting ready? :g:

Oh and Simsy said that if anyone wants to buy him a birthday beer to give them to me first to check that it ahem, tastes ok! But don't tell him that! :wicked::lol:

Well, I'm coming out tomorrow night - first time in a very long time - we've got a babysitter overnight - yahoo!

Martin and Maria are on the wine already - I'm keeping my eye on them!!

Looking forward to it.

x

I've been up since before 7am playing babysitter to your little Curtis (Cartoons and basketball are ace!).

Boys are here from Yorkshire and I'm exhausted.

We're off to harrass some locals all afternoon, then straight to the club.

See ya at the bar :wicked:

m

ps. I'll look after Pete for you Karen :g:

The Muccini-Halls (sounds like an ace venue) have just confirmed they'll also be coming, so watch out for Tommy & Lucy spraying sweat on the dancefloor, as is their wont.

Audra T - come and say hello and we can like, talk LazyTown, man.

The dress code tonight is CROCHET - hope you've all got something in the back of the cupboard you can fling on so you can get with the programme.

The Price Family Bus is fully booked, so watch out North London, the zebra seat covers will soon be gracing the mean streets of Tufnell Park...

T x