Ian Levine - Incredible Super Soul Packs

I am offering three hundred records out of my collection for the unique and amazing price of £300, as a set aimed at collectors of across the board soul music.

I'm selling some of my collection off this way. I have done several sets of these so far, and almost everyone, and I mean literally almost EVERYONE, has been delighted with them.

Others may do a soul pack cheaper, but nothing like the quality that I can do here.

300 all different for £300

300 records will be a complete across the board mix of 60s, 70s and 80s.

Three quarters US labels, one quarter UK, but including some good sixties UK labels.

Some very rare obscure tiny little labels, but some classic soul too.

Lots and lots of twenty quiders in there, but the odd Gladys Knight or Chi-Lites too.

But mostly, nothing worth less than a fiver.

The combined value of the 300 records will be at least £1000 if they were sold separately.

Some of the records will be worth at least twenty quid each. All from my own personal collection. I still have eighty thousand left, and most of those came from a warehouse in St. Louis, one that no UK record dealer had ever been through all the stuff, so there are tons of odddball little label rarities included.

300 all different for £300, no duplication. Postage comes to about £35 though, unless you want to collect them and bring your own boxes.

So total on the cheque should be £335.

I can do up to 600 all different if anyone wants more while this amazing bargain is on offer - I'm only doing it cos I need the cash to pay for all the video editing on my new album.

Look at it this way - if a quarter of them are worth a tenner each, it doesn't matter if there are a few Temptations or James Brown records thrown in, because the overall collected value is worth so so so much more than what I'm charging, but I still have eighty thousand seven inches here.

I even threw at least twenty extra into each set, plus thirty extra for the couple of people who had 600 off me - remember I paid more for these records than I'm selling them for.

Please contact me direct if you're interested

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

not received mine yet Ian?

If you're Mick Peaker, it was in the final batch of three sets that we posted this morning. It was the last order to arrive, one week ago, and it takes time to carefully hand pick each set.

Every single set has now been mailed and there are no outstanding ones, which is why I now decided to repost the offer.

Social source share

If you're Mick Peaker, it was in the final batch of three sets that we posted this morning. It was the last order to arrive, one week ago, and it takes time to carefully hand pick each set.

Every single set has now been mailed and there are no outstanding ones, which is why I now decided to repost the offer.

must be in the post cheers IAN

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert