Brid Spa Weekender Magazine

Right I'm putting on my editors hat again for the weekender programme for Bridlington Weekender.

All those i've spoken to about writting something or being interviewed for the mag i hope to get it wrapped up within the next 7 days or so.

Anyone with anything to say about The Yorkshire Soul Scene past or present drop me a PM Could be old Clubs, events people etc.

At the moment It looks like we will be at least 20 pages for the weekender or 24 if a couple of promised adverts come in. All money, after printing cost, goes towards the Bluebell Wood Childrens Hospice.

If you fancy an advert we start at 1/8th Page @ £50 FULL Colour.

1/4, 1/2, sizes available up to FULL pages. I will scan a couple of pages to give you the gist of it and anyone who wants a copy of the 2008 mag drop me a line.

Adverts for Soul Clubs, Events, Sales, Records etc. If you want to get together with a couple of mates and share the space its fine by us and works out cheaper the larger space you have!

As we say all money after print cost goes into the Bluebell pot :)

Dig deep Soul people

ECSCSC.

You also get a link or ad on www.Bridsoul.com in with the cost !.

post-1887-1237925413_thumb.jpg

post-1887-1237925455_thumb.jpg

post-1887-1237925483_thumb.jpg

Edited by Karen and Rob Wigley
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Thanks for all your support, another page full yesterday :lol: . Please keep the ads/pms coming , it makes my life a lot easier :lol:

we can also do ads from your text you send to fit to the ad boxes, so don't work if you haven't got ready made PDFs etc. Please ask.

Rob

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert