Festival Inn Trowell Notts Easter Saturday 11th April

FESTIVAL INN TROWELL :) (only 10 mins from J25 or J26 M1) :thumbup: we are ready for another great night at this great venue , after full house last month when our guest dj Bridgey from York did a fantastic job, :lol: this month we have another dj that was with us at the jersey weekender :shades:Big Clive H (ALFERTON DERBYS) :wicked: come and check him out.

WE ARE OPEN FROM 8PM 12 MID £4 ON THE DOOR

FREE EASTER EGG for the ladies :thumbup:

check it out on the web site at www.fitzsoul.co.uk

• Replies 5
  • Views 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi kazza

you can come in what you want and if you as for cobs you can get all you need to eat in the front bar, but don't forget your free easter egg. :lol:

STAGE 1

OXFORD ST,

LONG EATON,

DERBSHIRE.

THE BIG NORTHERN SOUL SHOW EASTER SUNDAY 12TH APRIL :lol:

8PM TILL 1AM £4 ON THE DOOR WITH THE TOP NORTHERN SOUL DJs

FREE NORTHERN SOUL CD FOR THE FRIST 50 PEOPLE :lol:

FESTIVAL INN TROWELL :lol: (only 10 mins from J25 or J26 M1) :lol: we are ready for another great night at this great venue , after full house last month when our guest dj Bridgey from York did a fantastic job, :D this month we have another dj that was with us at the jersey weekender :DBig Clive H (ALFERTON DERBYS) :lol: come and check him out.

WE ARE OPEN FROM 8PM 12 MID £4 ON THE DOOR

FREE EASTER EGG for the ladies :lol:

check it out on the web site at www.fitzsoul.co.uk

Hi Fitzy,

Hope you all have a great night on Saturday. We can't make it due to my 50th Birthday, Charity All-Dayer up here in York.

Big Clive did you proud out in Jersey, I'm sure he will do another Great set on Saturday Night.... :lol:

See you all soon..............

KTF............................... Bridgey & Linda.... :D

PS: Thanks again Fitzy for the fantastic donation you give towards the Charity. (The Borchardt Ward, Royal Manchester Childrens Hosital)

Hi Fitzy,

Hope you all have a great night on Saturday. We can't make it due to my 50th Birthday, Charity All-Dayer up here in York.

Big Clive did you proud out in Jersey, I'm sure he will do another Great set on Saturday Night.... :thumbsup:

See you all soon..............

KTF............................... Bridgey & Linda.... :(

PS: Thanks again Fitzy for the fantastic donation you give towards the Charity. (The Borchardt Ward, Royal Manchester Childrens Hosital)

Hi Brdgey & Linder,

Sorry about the early morning call i don't what happen there , me & chris would like to wish you a very happy birthday and hope you have a soulfull night as you no we would have been there but we are at Stage 1 on sunday so hope to see you soon,

fitzy ktf