Prestatyn Legends Weekender

S&m

Just wanted to mention - that Saturday night once again in the 'Without Boundaries' room at Prestatyn Legends as per last year and as was traditional @ our 'Without Boundaries' Summer Ball events is a suited and booted affair for those dj's that want to participate in the fun of the occassion (and all lads & lasses attending for that matter) - where dinner jackets and frocks (and that's just the men !! ohmy.gif ) are the order of the day.

Can I just say that we accept absolutely no responsibility for the state of certain individuals after last year and that photographic evidence may be used once again to shame those responsible if necessary !!! : -))

THANKYOU.

thumbup.gif

Yes...........last year the Saturday night got underway clamly, but the bloke next to me was a real mess by 6am!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

post-4568-1253557563761_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Mark R

• Replies 102
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Yes...........last year the Saturday night got underway clamly, but the bloke next to me was a real mess by 6am!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Cheers,

Mark R

Good job I don't drink anymore !! - it's all that Bulmers fault on the left you know : - ))

Edited by S&M

DJ TIMES - 'WITHOUT BOUNDARIES' ROOM - PRESTATYN LEGENDS

All other room times for the weekend should uploaded onto the website @ https://www.soul-weekenders.co.uk/ by this coming Friday : - ))

THURSDAY NIGHT - Pre-event Party

9.00pm - 10.00pm - Colin Brown

10.00pm - 11.30pm - Fish

11.30pm - 1.00am - Mark Randle

FRIDAY NIGHT

5.00pm - 8.00pm - Soul Intent

8.00pm - 9.00pm - Kev Laws

9.00pm - 10.00pm - Mark Randle

10.00pm - 11.00pm - Dan D

11.00pm - 12.00 Midnight - Fish

12.00 Midnight - 12.45am - MARC EVANS - LIVE

12.45am - 2.00am - Soul Sam

2.00am - 3.00am - Jamie Taylor

3.00am - 4.00am - Soul Fusion (Neil Self & Steve Lloyd)

4.00am - 5.00am - Steve J

SATURDAY AFTERNOON

1.00pm - 2.00pm - Steve Guarnori

2.00pm - 3.00pm - Andy 'Tats' Taylor

3.00pm - 4.00pm - Soul Sam

4.00pm - 5.00pm - Steve J

5.00pm - 6.00pm - Kev Laws

SATURDAY NIGHT

8.00pm - 9.00pm - Colin Brown

9.00pm - 10.00pm - Conrad Bool

10.00pm - 11.00pm - Jamie Taylor

11.00pm - 1.00am - Fish & Mark Randle

1.00am - 2.00am - Steve Guarnori

2.00pm - 3.00am - Steve Hobbs

3.00am - 4.00am - Andy 'Tats' Taylor

4.00am - 5.00am - Mick Farrer

5.00am - 6.00am - Soul Intent

SUNDAY AFTERNOON

1.00pm - 2.00pm - Neil Self

2.00pm - 3.00pm - Steve Lloyd

3.00pm - 4.00pm - Dan D

4.00pm - 5.00pm - Jamie Taylor

5.00pm - 6.00pm - Conrad Bool

SUNDAY NIGHT PARTY FINALE

8.00pm - 9.30pm - Soul Intent

9.30pm - 10.30pm - Steve Hobbs

10.30pm - 11.30pm - Mick Farrer

11.30pm - 12.30am - Soul Sam

12.30am - 2.00am - Fish & Mark Randle

:thumbup::wicked:

Edited by S&M

The clock is well and truly ticking as we race towards the weekender that continues to raise the bar event after event! For those who will be at the Thursday night party, don't forget that come Friday morning i'll be around on Channel Six Soul Radio to help you "Iron Out The Creases"and provide a Full Prestatyn Soul Breakfast!

Dave T.

YES IT IS !!

As per previous years the free (including accommodation) THURSDAY night warm up party will be in full swing to anyone staying on-site attending the weekend - and what a session we had last year with the big 'Northern and Modern' rooms open till the early hours !!

All you need to do is advise the site prior to arrival to ensure your chalets are ready a day early. Get yourselves there early and hit the weekend running : - ))

Beer anyone.

thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

NO IT ISN'T!! angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

Just spoken to the supervisor at Prestatyn and they assure us that Thursday night is NOT free.

There's obviously confusion over the matter, that is why we rang to ask.

Please let us know where you got your information from.g.gif

NO IT ISN'T!! angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

Just spoken to the supervisor at Prestatyn and they assure us that Thursday night is NOT free.

Please let us know where you got your information from.g.gif

HES THE CO PROMOTER SO HE SHOULD BE CORRECT !thumbsup.gif

NO IT ISN'T!! :angry::angry::angry:

Please let us know where you got your information from.:chinstroke:

Can I just say as one of the people involved in the event - I know that what I've written is 100% correct - I've spoken to the site and been told all telephone staff @ PRESTATYN are fully aware of Thursday nights FREE party for people attending the weekend that have accommodation booked (if you have a name for the supervisor you have spoken to, that would be very helpful and I can take the matter further and address it). The Prestatyn centre have actually had alot of calls recently from people asking about Thursday night to which they've been able to assist.

We have run Thursday nights free party for several years now and the procedure for attending this is exactly the same as it's always been)

So just to reconfirm - THURSDAY NIGHTS PARTY ON THE 8TH OCTOBER IS 100% FREE FOR ALL THOSE ATTENDING THE LEGENDS WEEKENDER WHO HAVE ACCOMMODATION BOOKED ON-SITE FOR THE WEEKEND, JUST LET THE SITE KNOW PRIOR TO ARRIVAL SO YOUR ACCOMMODATION WILL BE READY ON THE THURSDAY AFTERNOON.

Thanks

Mark

Guest dazzzzler

YES IT IS !!

As per previous years the free (including accommodation) THURSDAY night warm up party will be in full swing to anyone staying on-site attending the weekend - and what a session we had last year with the big 'Northern and Modern' rooms open till the early hours !!

All you need to do is advise the site prior to arrival to ensure your chalets are ready a day early. Get yourselves there early and hit the weekend running : - ))

Beer anyone.

:thumbup::thumbup:

:good:we av been informed that there is no free nite 4 thursday by the supervisers .so can u tell me where u got ur info there is from .

Guest dazzzzler

Can I just say as one of the people involved in the event - I know that what I've written is 100% correct - I've spoken to the site and been told all telephone staff @ PRESTATYN are fully aware of Thursday nights FREE party for people attending the weekend that have accommodation booked (if you have a name for the supervisor you have spoken to, that would be very helpful and I can take the matter further and address it). The Prestatyn centre have actually had alot of calls recently from people asking about Thursday night to which they've been able to assist.

We have run Thursday nights free party for several years now and the procedure for attending this is exactly the same as it's always been)

So just to reconfirm - THURSDAY NIGHTS PARTY ON THE 8TH OCTOBER IS 100% FREE FOR ALL THOSE ATTENDING THE LEGENDS WEEKENDER WHO HAVE ACCOMMODATION BOOKED ON-SITE FOR THE WEEKEND, JUST LET THE SITE KNOW PRIOR TO ARRIVAL SO YOUR ACCOMMODATION WILL BE READY ON THE THURSDAY AFTERNOON.

Thanks

Mark

i can only go on wot the person told me they av nothing on there records t giv thumbs upthumbsup.gif on the go ahead 4 thursday dont know the person i spoke 2 but she was adamant about it.giv them a buzz to sure looks like hurryup ad the same reply.gud luk thumbsup.gif
Guest dazzzzler

i can only go on wot the person told me they av nothing on there records t giv thumbs upthumbsup.gif on the go ahead 4 thursday dont know the person i spoke 2 but she was adamant about it.giv them a buzz to sure looks like hurryup ad the same reply.gud luk thumbsup.gif

dont panik.just spoken to someone at prestatyn they av confirmed that thursday is on.doin mi head in .dont think they confide in each not on same wave length.sorry 4 any confusion.just goin on wot we wer told.all sortedthumbup.gif

Someone posts this every year,and every year thurs has about 800 to 1000 people in.This year will be no different,thurs nite main hall djs already sorted.So for those who arrive fri im sure there will be plenty of people to tell you how good thurs was,as fish says he is one of the promoters so if he doesnt know no one does.

:angry:Yet again, I have spoken to GEMMA at Pontins (08445765949) - who I booked through, like I would imagine most people do, and was told - yet again - that they don't know anything about Thursday being free.

I have paid for 3 nights - which you are telling me should actually be 4 to include Thursday??? When I booked, I was told that the accomodation would be ready at 4pm on the Friday.

Your suggestion that if we turn up on Friday, there will be plenty of people to tell us how good Thursday was, beggers belief :angry:

The co-promotors and Pontins need to get their heads together and get it sorted - especially if this has happened before.

So are you telling us that if we come on Thursday we'll be ok and be able to get into our accomodation???

:angry:Yet again, I have spoken to GEMMA at Pontins (08445765949) - who I booked through, like I would imagine most people do, and was told - yet again - that they don't know anything about Thursday being free.

I have paid for 3 nights - which you are telling me should actually be 4 to include Thursday??? When I booked, I was told that the accomodation would be ready at 4pm on the Friday.

Your suggestion that if we turn up on Friday, there will be plenty of people to tell us how good Thursday was, beggers belief :angry:

The co-promotors and Pontins need to get their heads together and get it sorted - especially if this has happened before.

So are you telling us that if we come on Thursday we'll be ok and be able to get into our accomodation???

Yes same as last year the year before etc etc,its been open on a thurs for quite a few years.And s&m who is one of the 2 promoters has confirmed it in his post,so has deputy dog.The problem seems to be with some of the staff at pontins,not sure why.

Yes same as last year the year before etc etc,its been open on a thurs for quite a few years.And s&m who is one of the 2 promoters has confirmed it in his post,so has deputy dog.The problem seems to be with some of the staff at pontins,not sure why.

But there is a problem here that no-one has pointed out -

if you book on the Pontins number - 08445 765949, you will be told that Thursday is NOT free (this is the number where you book your accomodation and pay your money).

If, on the other hand, you ring Prestatyn directly (01754 881800) as we have just found out and like deputydog did second time around, you will be told that Thursday IS free.

Having not been to Prestatyn before, I would have hoped for a bit more clarity - perhaps this could be done for next year wink.gif

angry.gifYet again, I have spoken to GEMMA at Pontins (08445765949) - who I booked through, like I would imagine most people do, and was told - yet again - that they don't know anything about Thursday being free.

Your suggestion that if we turn up on Friday, there will be plenty of people to tell us how good Thursday was, beggers belief angry.gif

Please find herewith the following information that should help anyone with Thursday night queries or who require information on attending Thursday night @ Prestatyn Legends -

PRESTATYN SITE - direct phone number (not central reservations booking number) is - 01745 854523.

EMAIL contact - dave.bown@pontins.com

Please contact the above telephone number or email the above contact if you wish to stay over on Thursday night and they will be able to assist you and make sure your chalet is available on Thursday rather than the usual Friday. Do not however just turn up on the Thursday and expect a chalet to be ready for you if you've not made contact with the site beforehand.

Anyone who has made a booking for the weekend (Friday / Saturday / Sunday night) is entitled to attend on Thursday night totally free of charge for the pre-event party.

Enjoy your weekend @ Legends.

Best Regards

Mark

good.gif

Edited by S&M

Please find herewith the following information that should help anyone with Thursday night queries or who require information on attending Thursday night @ Prestatyn Legends -

PRESTATYN SITE - direct phone number (not central reservations booking number) is - 01745 854523.

EMAIL contact - dave.bown@pontins.com

Please contact the above telephone number or email the above contact if you wish to stay over on Thursday night and they will be able to assist you and make sure your chalet is available on Thursday rather than the usual Friday. Do not however just turn up on the Thursday and expect a chalet to be ready for you if you've not made contact with the site beforehand.

Anyone who has made a booking for the weekend (Friday / Saturday / Sunday night) is entitled to attend on Thursday night totally free of charge for the pre-event party.

Enjoy your weekend @ Legends.

Best Regards

Mark

good.gif

shades.gifthumbup.gifhi mark just like to comfirm we have phoned on the said number above got straight throu and had no problem with booking in for thursday night ...

we spoke to matt ..hope this helps .....see you all there ..

pete. thumbup.gif

shades.gifthumbup.gifhi mark just like to comfirm we have phoned on the said number above got straight throu and had no problem with booking in for thursday night ...

we spoke to matt ..hope this helps .....see you all there ..

pete. thumbup.gif

Thanks for the update Pete and news that the system is working !! : - ))

Guest hatman

Hope you are only going to wear that penguin suit the one night

All that black and white you'll look more like a shark!!!

Or a Fish out of water whistling.gif

Guest HindleyPhil

Just finalising March 2010's 'Modern Soul' acts and will have ready to announce in time for Legends in October : - ))

Oooh I am excited at the prospect !! - particuarly Friday night : - )) - bring it on.

:thumbup:

put a word in for getting Ruby Andrews over she is keen to come over just looking for a sponsor

Guest HindleyPhil

Hope you all enjoy Thursday night, I wish I was able to make it but I dont get home from the Rig until Thursday afternoon.

Me and Mr Rimmer had quite a few sherrys a couple of Prestatyns ago on the Thursday night which was a great start to the Weekend.

See you all Friday,

Keith

M8 of mine looking for a job on the rigs

Guest HindleyPhil

Looking ahead to March 2010 - KENNY BOBIEN & STEPHANIE COOKE performing together live in concert on the Friday night @ Prestatyn - full details to follow.

:thumbup::thumbup:

how about booking Ruby Andresw to come over she is keen and is looking for a sponsor if you want to contact her PM me and i will forward her details

Guest HindleyPhil

Just wanted to mention - that Saturday night once again in the 'Without Boundaries' room at Prestatyn Legends as per last year and as was traditional @ our 'Without Boundaries' Summer Ball events is a suited and booted affair for those dj's that want to participate in the fun of the occassion (and all lads & lasses attending for that matter) - where dinner jackets and frocks (and that's just the men !! :ohmy: ) are the order of the day.

Can I just say that we accept absolutely no responsibility for the state of certain individuals after last year and that photographic evidence may be used once again to shame those responsible if necessary !!! : -))

THANKYOU.

:thumbup:

thats the problem there :- especially when the other rooms close down and all pile into the main rom area = too many piss heads along with stag & hen parties who have nothing to do with soul music whats so ever

thats the problem there :- especially when the other rooms close down and all pile into the main rom area = too many piss heads along with stag & hen parties who have nothing to do with soul music whats so ever

The comment was actually a humurous rip of myself on the Saturday night !, but if you want to have a pop at the event in the process then fair play.

But I'm therefore very surprised at your keeness to attend with all those piss heads, stag & hen parties in attendance to put you off ! : - )))

Don't panic !! - there's still time to book for those that want to attend - booking hotline 0844 5765949

CHUCK JACKSON & MARC EVANS Live + a few dj's you might be familiar with over the weekend : - ))))))))

BRING IT ON THEN. :lol::lol:

Edited by S&M

Anyonesmile.gif

hi there ,

ive got a spare wrist band if thats what you mean - booked and paid for a party of 5 for all three days but throu unfortunate circumstances only 4 of us are attending so if its any use to you i would rather a soulie have it than it just being wasted.thumbup.gif

Don't panic !! - there's still time to book for those that want to attend - booking hotline 0844 5765949

CHUCK JACKSON & MARC EVANS Live + a few dj's you might be familiar with over the weekend : - ))))))))

BRING IT ON THEN. :thumbup::thumbup:

LOOK FOR OUR RECORD & CD STALL AT THIS EVENT - STARS & STRIPES IMPORTS

THOUSAND PLUS ITEMS ON DISPLAY FOR YOU TO CHOOSE FROM.........

hi there ,

ive got a spare wrist band if thats what you mean - booked and paid for a party of 5 for all three days but throu unfortunate circumstances only 4 of us are attending so if its any use to you i would rather a soulie have it than it just being wasted.:thumbup:

Hi There,

Have you still got a spare 'wristband' available please, OR do you know of anyone else who may have??

My e mail address is:

mr00soul@googlemail.com

Many thanks.

Guest hatman

Numbers confirmed as 2000+

Looks like it will be a great weekend

Chuck Jackson raring to go...............

Still places available and still time to join the party

Ring the booking line number 0844 5765949

DJ TIMES - 'WITHOUT BOUNDARIES' ROOM - PRESTATYN LEGENDS

All other room times for the weekend should uploaded onto the website @ https://www.soul-weekenders.co.uk/ by this coming Friday : - ))

THURSDAY NIGHT - Pre-event Party

9.00pm - 10.00pm - Colin Brown

10.00pm - 11.30pm - Fish

11.30pm - 1.00am - Mark Randle

FRIDAY NIGHT

5.00pm - 8.00pm - Soul Intent

8.00pm - 9.00pm - Kev Laws

9.00pm - 10.00pm - Mark Randle

10.00pm - 11.00pm - Dan D

11.00pm - 12.00 Midnight - Fish

12.00 Midnight - 12.45am - MARC EVANS - LIVE

12.45am - 2.00am - Soul Sam

2.00am - 3.00am - Jamie Taylor

3.00am - 4.00am - Soul Fusion (Neil Self & Steve Lloyd)

4.00am - 5.00am - Steve J

SATURDAY AFTERNOON

1.00pm - 2.00pm - Steve Guarnori

2.00pm - 3.00pm - Andy 'Tats' Taylor

3.00pm - 4.00pm - Soul Sam

4.00pm - 5.00pm - Steve J

5.00pm - 6.00pm - Kev Laws

SATURDAY NIGHT

8.00pm - 9.00pm - Colin Brown

9.00pm - 10.00pm - Conrad Bool

10.00pm - 11.00pm - Jamie Taylor

11.00pm - 1.00am - Fish & Mark Randle

1.00am - 2.00am - Steve Guarnori

2.00pm - 3.00am - Steve Hobbs

3.00am - 4.00am - Andy 'Tats' Taylor

4.00am - 5.00am - Mick Farrer

5.00am - 6.00am - Soul Intent

SUNDAY AFTERNOON

1.00pm - 2.00pm - Neil Self

2.00pm - 3.00pm - Steve Lloyd

3.00pm - 4.00pm - Dan D

4.00pm - 5.00pm - Jamie Taylor

5.00pm - 6.00pm - Conrad Bool

SUNDAY NIGHT PARTY FINALE

8.00pm - 9.30pm - Soul Intent

9.30pm - 10.30pm - Steve Hobbs

10.30pm - 11.30pm - Mick Farrer

11.30pm - 12.30am - Soul Sam

12.30am - 2.00am - Fish & Mark Randle

thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Can't wait now, records all sorted and ready to Go!!!!

setting off at 11am Friday, so see you all in the modern room by teatime!!!

best regards

Neil Self

Edited by neil self