Donna's 40th Take 2.1

Guest DonnaD

Guest DonnaD

Not to be beaten by that wonderful snow we had on my birthday in February. I am having my party again biggrin.gif . Come hurrianes, hail, snow or tsunami, I figure you only turn 40 once and the best part of that is the party.......sooooo

All my soulful friends are invited to my 40th take two - same venue, same time, same fantastic DJs on Wednesday 8th April. Hopefully the cake will also be as fantastic - Ady? :lol:

If you made it through the snow to the first one - I doubly want to see you at this one :lol:

40th_part_2.doc

Edited by DonnaD
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not to be beaten by that wonderful snow we had on my birthday in February. I am having my party again :ohmy: . Come hurrianes, hail, snow or tsunami, I figure you only turn 40 once and the best part of that is the party.......sooooo

All my soulful friends are invited to my 40th take two - same venue, same time, same fantastic DJs on Wednesday 8th April. Hopefully the cake will also be as fantastic - Ady? :lol:

If you made it through the snow to the first one - I doubly want to see you at this one :lol:

Happy 2 Birthdays to you wave.gif

Considering we demolished a huge flash cake from Patisserie Valerie between a dozen diehards with huskies last time, it's gonna cost me a fortune if everyone turns up now.

Not begrudged though as it's a great little venue with some fun and fab music playing and the girl deserves a break after last Feb's freeze up. See y'all there.

Guest DonnaD

Considering we demolished a huge flash cake from Patisserie Valerie between a dozen diehards with huskies last time, it's gonna cost me a fortune if everyone turns up now.

Not begrudged though as it's a great little venue with some fun and fab music playing and the girl deserves a break after last Feb's freeze up. See y'all there.

Does that mean I get the cake or not ohmy.gif

Guest DonnaD

The birthday saga continues.

Due to the venue double booking and then a replacement venue also double booking the party will now take place on 6th May!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DonnaD

The birthday saga continues.

Due to the venue double booking and then a replacement venue also double booking the party will now take place on 6th May!!!

Just a reminder that next Wednesday is party night and it is STILL currently happening on the planned date and at the planned venue :lol: . Let's hope swine flu doesn't take hold and make us prisoners in our homes before Wednesday :thumbsup:

Guest DonnaD

Just a reminder that next Wednesday is party night and it is STILL currently happening on the planned date and at the planned venue biggrin.gif . Let's hope swine flu doesn't take hold and make us prisoners in our homes before Wednesday :thumbup:

Happy 40th 2.1 to meeeee Happy 40 2.1 to meeeeee Happy 40th 2.1 to meeeeeeee Happy 40th 2.1 to meeeeee.

I've come across all unnecessary!

Can't wait till tonight and it starts at 6:30pm now so that's another whole half an hour of party :ohmy:

Is anyone coming? :thumbup: