Sussex Soul Club

Now the 1st Saturday of each Month!

Quality 6Ts, 70's & Modern Soul spun by countrywide DJs.

Saturday, May 2nd - 7:30~12:30

Steve Csordas - Fareham

Steve Clancy - Evesham

Newman - Derby

Steve McMahon - London

Superb venue ~ Spacious Dancefloor ~ Killer Soundsystem

£4 On the door

Clapham & Patching Village Hall

Long Furlong (A280)

Patching, West Sussex BN13 3UT

RECORD DEALERS WELCOME - email us to arrange

or for more info, check our website

Come see what everyone's talking about!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Think it's about time for my usual, unmittigated bump for May 2nd! This promises to be a goodun' and a chance to hear [after such a long sabbatical] just what gems Lord Clancy does actually have in his box! :thumbsup: I for one can't wait. This dude used to put together some of the best tapes back in the 80's & was a huge influence on the kind of grooves that have moved my feet ever since :D Miss this one @your peril.. ph34r.gif

Guest outonthefloor

:ohmy: Has Steve Clancy got any vinyl left...............I thought I'd bought it all. :lol:

I'd love to be at this one and recommend it ! If you're down Brighton way for the Sunday niter there's no better way to start your weekend than here.

Have a great nite guys!

- Kev.

Oh no Kev, that means all he has left is stuff with bongo's in on yellow lables!!! lolol

Helen

xx

Oh no Kev, that means all he has left is stuff with bongo's in on yellow lables!!! lolol

Helen

xx

:ohmy::lol: Steve certainly has good taste Helen, and I'd lve to hear his set, but I'm setting off for the Notts dayer very early Sunday.

If you go to this don't forget to take your own supply of booze!

- Kev.

Really looking forward to this - it's really developing into a top night at a great venue.

Cheers Manus

Cheers, Manus - the best part of it all is the great crowd that are making such an effort to support this club ..it's truly appreciated & has given it such a unique atmosphere already :thumbup:

Am really looking forward to hearing some of the great guest DJs we have booked for the coming months; Graham's just secured Dawn from Leicester [voted most promising up & coming DJ @Prestatyn] booked for June, along with the superb Mr Chris Thorley. Keith & Maxine Woon have confirmed to play later in the year [haven't got my schedule to hand] as well as Paul McKay, Damian, Paddy Rozier & Denmac will be back for the July mini-alldayer!

Guest BintofSoul

BintofSoul sisters are so looking forward to attending this great soul club full of lovely friendly soulful people. Thank you very much Steve for your generosity in allowing me bring some tickets along to sell tickets for the Chatham 'Soul for Heroes' charity alldayer taking place on Saturday 27th June :D .

Guest outonthefloor

:D:wicked: Steve certainly has good taste Helen, and I'd lve to hear his set, but I'm setting off for the Notts dayer very early Sunday.

If you go to this don't forget to take your own supply of booze!

- Kev.

I've known Steve since we were 17 Kev so Im a bit sick of him to be honest!!! lololol N dont encourage him with the 'great taste' comment, he sells all his good stuff n keeps all that 70's rubbish for himself......Only joking wub.gif hope we do get to see me oldest mate behind the decks again depends on other factors being favourable.

I dont drink n Mark is on the wagon at the mo so the bar situation wont be a problem either. :D

Hope to see ya soon, love to Pam xxx

BintofSoul sisters are so looking forward to attending this great soul club full of lovely friendly soulful people. Thank you very much Steve for your generosity in allowing me bring some tickets along to sell tickets for the Chatham 'Soul for Heroes' charity alldayer taking place on Saturday 27th June :lol: .

Gonna be a great night I think Nicki - and we've got the Sunday Soul Survivors night to look forward too as well.

See you soon

Manus

Cheers, Manus - the best part of it all is the great crowd that are making such an effort to support this club ..it's truly appreciated & has given it such a unique atmosphere already :lol:

Am really looking forward to hearing some of the great guest DJs we have booked for the coming months; Graham's just secured Dawn from Leicester [voted most promising up & coming DJ @Prestatyn] booked for June, along with the superb Mr Chris Thorley. Keith & Maxine Woon have confirmed to play later in the year [haven't got my schedule to hand] as well as Paul McKay, Damian, Paddy Rozier & Denmac will be back for the July mini-alldayer!

Sounds like you have some top DJs lined up Steve - Always enjoy Keith and Maxines spots - top class Soul music. And good to see Damian "Michael Flatley"LeBas is going to be gracing the decks again - things are looking good.

Cheers Manus

Guest BintofSoul

Gonna be a great night I think Nicki - and we've got the Sunday Soul Survivors night to look forward too as well.

See you soon

Manus

Sure will be Manus! A very busy weekend for us soulies. I'm also going to soul spinners on the 1st, but at least my liver gets a rest that night as I'm driving. I think we'll all need the Monday to recover! See you on the 2nd. XXX

I've known Steve since we were 17 Kev so Im a bit sick of him to be honest!!! lololol N dont encourage him with the 'great taste' comment, he sells all his good stuff n keeps all that 70's rubbish for himself......Only joking :D hope we do get to see me oldest mate behind the decks again depends on other factors being favourable.

I dont drink n Mark is on the wagon at the mo so the bar situation wont be a problem either. :lol:

Hope to see ya soon, love to Pam xxx

You'd better be going. I bought that 70's track you like Helen!

Lord 'great taste' Clancy

xxxxxx

Sounds like you have some top DJs lined up Steve - Always enjoy Keith and Maxines spots - top class Soul music. And good to see Damian "Michael Flatley"LeBas is going to be gracing the decks again - things are looking good.

Cheers Manus

Cheers Manus,

..your job this time's gonna be keeping the Flatley one off the sauce!! :lol:

Look forward to seeing y'all on the 2nd :D

Steve.

Guest newman

Well folks it's almost that time again - the first Saturday of the month J

Another SUSSEX SOUL CLUB production of across the board soul being spun by a line up of quality dj's. This promises to be another cracking night that's bang in the middle of a bank holiday weekend of soul here in the south. So if you're warming up for Sunday or ticking over from the Friday this is the place to be!

Well folks it's almost that time again - the first Saturday of the month J

Another SUSSEX SOUL CLUB production of across the board soul being spun by a line up of quality dj's. This promises to be another cracking night that's bang in the middle of a bank holiday weekend of soul here in the south. So if you're warming up for Sunday or ticking over from the Friday this is the place to be!

Looking forward to my monthly dose of Sussex Soul next weekend in Patching preceded by Friday night in Hastings at Cool As F***followed by Brighton allnighter on Sunday......... :lol:

On Monday I sleep........... wink.gif

Linda

Guest newman

Looking forward to my monthly dose of Sussex Soul next weekend in Patching preceded by Friday night in Hastings at Cool As F***followed by Brighton allnighter on Sunday......... :thumbup:

On Monday I sleep........... :D

Linda

Sleep?...Sleep??

what's that Linda??? :thumbup:

Now the 1st Saturday of each Month!

Quality 6Ts, 70's & Modern Soul spun by countrywide DJs.

Saturday, May 2nd - 7:30~12:30

Steve Csordas - Fareham

Steve Clancy - Evesham

Newman - Derby

Steve McMahon - London

Superb venue ~ Spacious Dancefloor ~ Killer Soundsystem

£4 On the door

Clapham & Patching Village Hall

Long Furlong (A280)

Patching, West Sussex BN13 3UT

RECORD DEALERS WELCOME - email us to arrange

or for more info, check our website

Come see what everyone's talking about!

AYA-UP

Hope you nice sussex soul folk have a great night in patching we can't make this one as we will be playing sets in bournemouth at the belvedere hotel but will be at future events keep the faith andy ,paula & keith & maxine ps .catch you all up at the babylon lounge

AYA-UP

Hope you nice sussex soul folk have a great night in patching we can't make this one as we will be playing sets in bournemouth at the belvedere hotel but will be at future events keep the faith andy ,paula & keith & maxine ps .catch you all up at the babylon lounge

Cheers, Andy - hope y'all have a great a great night in Bournemouth. Did Graham get in touch with you about playing at our club sometime in the future? Definitely catch up with you @Paddy's do in Brighton on the 3rd as I'll be doing a couple of spots :thumbup:

Best,

Steve.

Cheers, Andy - hope y'all have a great a great night in Bournemouth. Did Graham get in touch with you about playing at our club sometime in the future? Definitely catch up with you @Paddy's do in Brighton on the 3rd as I'll be doing a couple of spots :thumbup:

Best,

Steve.

Not yet booked to do a set but will do when ever you want me on down there , catch you on the 3rd

andy.

Guest newman

Cheers, Andy - hope y'all have a great a great night in Bournemouth. Did Graham get in touch with you about playing at our club sometime in the future? Definitely catch up with you @Paddy's do in Brighton on the 3rd as I'll be doing a couple of spots :wave:

Best,

Steve.

Ooops! Sorry Steve didn't get your message about contacting Andy - it must be your dodgy laptop playing up again :(

Will defo have a chat with Andy on the 3rd

Graham

Guest newman

If Frank Wilson went for 25k what price do you put on this mouth watering line up for Saturday night! :g:

Steve Csordas - Fareham

Steve Clancy - Evesham

Linda Seddon - Bex Hill

Steve McMahon - London

Newman - Derby

Edited by newman

Source Advert