Lifeline Real Deal Rare Soul All-nighter

THE LIFELINE SOUL CLUB

presents

The Real Deal Rare Soul All-Nighter

At

The Brookfields Club (The Stables),

Cannock Road, Shareshill, Wolverhampton, WV10 7LZ.

(Directions: Just off the M6 junction 11, A460 towards Wolverhampton then 400 yards on your left).

April 25th 2009.

10.00pm till 7.00am, a tenner gets you in!

Resident rascals are the Countries TOP Rare Soul DJS

Butch, Andy Dyson, Mick H, Cliff Steele, Soul Sam & Chalky

With this month's special guest digging deep into his collection

The North East's

Steve "Hoss" Watson

As for the music, the emphasis will be on the 60's but as usual Lifeline will feature the very best in 70's and crossover. In short all Dj's playing the very best in the rare, obscure, forgotten and underplayed soul music!!

For further information

Andy Dyson @ Dysonsoul@aol.com or telephone 01302 744927

Mick H @ Trentsoul@aol.com or telephone 07968 030464

Chalky @ chalky@mailme.co.uk or telephone 07743 863 523

post-225-1238350848_thumb.jpg

Edited by chalky
  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest ruppy

Not to long now,for the 2nd lifeline this year,toilets fixed,beer stocks full,so there shouid be no complications this time,

LIFELINE,THE REAL DEAL,

HALFTIME ORANGE,LEICESTER.IT,S BACK ,FRIDAY MAY 1ST .8PM TILL 230AM

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gordon russell

can't wait for this super dooper night of foooooookin dance music....ave it...is that smiley duo mick hhhh and andy dawson dj'ing, if it's anything like the last one i'll ave two wiv chilli sauce.If ya wanna dance in a trance...........be there hey hey!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Not to long now,for the 2nd lifeline this year,toilets fixed,beer stocks full,so there shouid be no complications this time,

LIFELINE,THE REAL DEAL,

HALFTIME ORANGE,LEICESTER.IT,S BACK ,FRIDAY MAY 1ST .8PM TILL 230AM

AYE JUST GETTING OVER THE BRILLIANT YARMOUTH WEEKENDER...

ALL THINGS IN PLACE,DOSEN'T SEEM 2 MINUTES SINCE THE LAST ONE ! HOPEFULLY WE CAN MAKE IT AS GOOD AS THE LAST ONE ... ALL WELCOME OF COURSE - ONLY THING WE ASK IS GET SPANNERED AND BE MERRY.... MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW...

Not long now until the next Lifeline. Gilly and I will definately be popping along, so see you there :wave:

So Gilly and Darcy will be there.Plenty to talk about then. :lol: .

Can't believe this nearly slipped off the page :ohmy: ,whats happening?.All being well :no: ,car load coming from banjo country....Life of,BPaul,and myself,maybe + 1.(txt me Paul).

If its hot, is it ok to wear shorts?.Not the Alan Partridge style either :thumbup: .

What do you put with them? Sandals or Brogues?.The problems we fashion police have !!!.

Could get a ted massey,sorry a tad messy. :lol: ....Kev.

So Gilly and Darcy will be there.Plenty to talk about then. :lol: .

Can't believe this nearly slipped off the page :wave: ,whats happening?.All being well :ohmy: ,car load coming from banjo country....Life of,BPaul,and myself,maybe + 1.(txt me Paul).

If its hot, is it ok to wear shorts?.Not the Alan Partridge style either :no: .

What do you put with them? Sandals or Brogues?.The problems we fashion police have !!!.

Could get a ted massey,sorry a tad messy. :lol: ....Kev.

Yes Gilly will be there as he is celebrating his birthday :thumbup: Well I expect I will be celebrating as I think it's his turn to drive again :lol:

THE LIFELINE SOUL CLUB

presents

The Real Deal Rare Soul All-Nighter

At

The Brookfields Club (The Stables),

Cannock Road, Shareshill, Wolverhampton, WV10 7LZ.

(Directions: Just off the M6 junction 11, A460 towards Wolverhampton then 400 yards on your left).

April 25th 2009.

10.00pm till 7.00am, a tenner gets you in!

Resident rascals are the Countries TOP Rare Soul DJS

Butch, Andy Dyson, Mick H, Cliff Steele, Soul Sam & Chalky

With this month's special guest digging deep into his collection

The North East's

Steve "Hoss" Watson

As for the music, the emphasis will be on the 60's but as usual Lifeline will feature the very best in 70's and crossover. In short all Dj's playing the very best in the rare, obscure, forgotten and underplayed soul music!!

For further information

Andy Dyson @ Dysonsoul@aol.com or telephone 01302 744927

Mick H @ Trentsoul@aol.com or telephone 07968 030464

Chalky @ chalky@mailme.co.uk or telephone 07743 863 523

post-225-1238350848_thumb.jpg

Pretty much down to a couple of spaces for dealers so please shout up if you need a solid reservation for selling your wares ,although please no cups,clocks or posters of mick h in the sales area (those posters are being saved to put up in the fish and chip shop windows in morcambe when youth club sounds nites are on) well so they say.. will list full set of dealers and times shortly ( probably saturday).rumour has it mick h will be doing his second lifeline niter in a row this scene can be rather childish at times ah...

so as always all the work is done all ya gotta do is jump in the car and head for the stables,of course our opinion only but some of the most capable dj/collectors of vinyl on the planet under one roof for a tad longer than your average woking day.. and a damn sight more entertaining..so the dance floor's bare when mick h is standing there his cover ups sounds aren't quite there ....if half a crown you can spare it just might make him care to play a couple of soul records that i sold him as spares.......

oh the chrystal chandelier lights up the paintings on the wall.....

Guest spreaderone

yes bloody hard work promoting Lifeline,in the USA.but well worth it some great soul legends lined up to appear at our Lifeline Nighters 2010

Andy those denture shops you keep sending me to in the US don,t stock pointed teeth,so anymore toothache Andy you will just have rub a bit of carl fortnam pubic hair on your gums ,as you know this allways doe,s the trick. :thumbup:

fooking hell it,s gonna be gum one this sat,see ya all then :thumbup:

the H

aye I'm sure we'll squeeze you in somewhere :D

keep us posted mate if you struggle we'll sort summat,look forward to touching base= god help us mr coney is coming to....

Well as I was saying to Mr Dyson at Essence, that I will need to give you both a clip around the ear (I was hiding behind Claire and Heather at the time) if you arrange another date without consulting my PA first.

Can't believe I will be overseas again, this all-nighter was awesome last time, had an atmosphere like I cannot remember when, and music as good as ever.

Have a good one gentleman, as I assume you will, when is the next one then :thumbsup:

Guest Bearsy

it looks like myself and Marie are coming out to play :thumbsup:

leaving Southampton for Toby`s then in the car non stop to the Stables :D

its been too long since my last Lifeline and i cant wait now :(

see you all tonight

Bearsy & Marie

Well as I was saying to Mr Dyson at Essence, that I will need to give you both a clip around the ear (I was hiding behind Claire and Heather at the time) if you arrange another date without consulting my PA first.

Can't believe I will be overseas again, this all-nighter was awesome last time, had an atmosphere like I cannot remember when, and music as good as ever.

Have a good one gentleman, as I assume you will, when is the next one then :thumbsup:

Maybe it's just the voices in my head telling me this :D , but I remember that over the years ...Lifeline's dates have tended to fall in a even numbered month and on the last Saturday of the month. Obviously the guys need to confirm such dates with the venue.

Then again, according to the light bulb I just noticed light up, this webpage has the answer:

[ click HERE ]

I suggest you save that weblink in your PA's web 'favourites' :(

m

p.s. or the short answer is JUNE 27TH 2009

Guest Bearsy

Chalky, can you make sure the Mello Souls gets a play tonight as Marie has never heard it played out before :thumbsup: thanks in advance :D

Bearsy & Marie

you'll be missed pal, have a god one overseas. Next one is June 27th, Kitch will be the special guest at that one :D

Guest Bearsy

Look forward to seing you mate, been awhile. Sure Butch or Mick will play the Mello Souls for Marie.

been too long to be honest and really buzzing now for tonight and Marie is getting a tad excited too as she is a Lifeline virgin :D see you later Chalky :thumbsup:

Guest BigPaul

KevH is rigging the Hoss n cart as we speak. The Banjo Boys are coming to

town for Deliverance :lol:

The dancing in this is just like at the Attic!

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Source Advert