Warning Ebay Scammer..dont Get Caught Like I Nearly Did

Gasher

JUST ALMOST GOT RIPPED FOR 2k

FROM A SELLER.SAYING HE HAD..A TEARRA ON MIDTOWN AND SHIRLEY EDWARDS ON SHRINE

BOTH HAD PIC LISTED ON EBAY

HE LISTED THEM ON EBAY AND TOOK THEM DOWN WHEN OFFERED A SET SALE.

I ASKED FOR FED EX MAILING BUT COVINIENTLY HE FORGOT AND SENT THEM WITHOUT TRACKING.....NOT

NOW OK IM NOT STUUUUUUUUUUUPID SO IT GOES LIKE THIS

HE HAD NOT SEEN THE RECORDS PERSONALLY BUT WAS LISTING THEM FOR A FRIEND WHO HAD NO EBAY ACCOUNT

HE SAID HIS FRIEND MAILED THEM AND ONLY THEN WHEN HE ASKED WHY HE HAD NOT SENT MINE BY FED EX AS REQUESTED AND PAID FOR...DID HIS ALARM BELLS START TO RING. SO HE SOLD THEM FOR HIM. HE HAS SINCE LOST HIS FRIEND IN THE EHTERS AND HE WONT RETURN HIS CALLS. THE SELLER ENDED UP IN ER WITH STRESS FOR 3 DAYS AND DIDNT RETURN MY EMAILS...I WONDER WHY????

SO f*** IT I WENT AND OPENED A CLAIM AGAINST HIM FOR THE 2k AND SENT PAYPAL ALL MY DETIALS AND EMAILS.AND LOW AND BEHOLD I GOT A FULL REFUND. NICE GUY THOUGH HAHAA.

GASHER..TAKE HEED DONT DO SPEED :lol:

Edited by GASHER
Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I ASKED FOR FED EX MAILING BUT COVINIENTLY HE FORGOT AND SENT THEM WITHOUT TRACKING.....NOT

HE HAD NOT SEEN THE RECORDS PERSONALLY BUT WAS LISTING THEM FOR A FRIEND WHO HAD NO EBAY ACCOUNT

HE SAID HIS FRIEND MAILED THEM AND ONLY THEN WHEN HE ASKED WHY HE HAD NOT SENT MINE BY FED EX AS REQUESTED AND PAID FOR...DID HIS ALARM BELLS START TO RING. SO HE SOLD THEM FOR HIM. HE HAS SINCE LOST HIS FRIEND IN THE EHTERS AND HE WONT RETURN HIS CALLS. THE SELLER ENDED UP IN ER WITH STRESS FOR 3 DAYS AND DIDNT RETURN MY EMAILS...I WONDER WHY????

SO f*** IT I WENT AND OPENED A CLAIM AGAINST HIM FOR THE 2k AND SENT PAYPAL ALL MY DETIALS AND EMAILS.AND LOW AND BEHOLD I GOT A FULL REFUND. NICE GUY THOUGH HAHAA.

GASHER..TAKE HEED DONT DO SPEED :D

Richie.... all this SHOUTING and no "username" to watch out for :lol: ....

Come on.... no more half stories pal :g: ....

So out with it, the "name" that is :yes:

Social source share

GASHER..TAKE HEED DONT DO SPEED :lol:

did you see a tearra went through cheap recently, like $800

https://cgi.ebay.com/Tearra-Ooh-Let-This-Fe...3|39:1|240:1318

Social source share

sorry

Im a bit of a nugget when it comes to caps lock,, cant be arsed taking it off when Ive started

username toppsppot..

best gasher.

Richie.... all this SHOUTING and no "username" to watch out for :lol: ....

Come on.... no more half stories pal :D ....

So out with it, the "name" that is :g:

Social source share

Yeah bob thats a genuine one

It is at my local fed ex depo today and out for delivery. BARGAIN ME THINKS

SHAME AS I ALMOST HAD 2 COPIES WITHIN 2 MONTHS.

CEST LA VIE.

ONE FOR THE PLAYBOX WILL BE FINE :lol:

regards richie

did you see a tearra went through cheap recently, like $800

Social source share

I've had the same problem. Mailed him last week to say I was lodging a 'paypal' claim - email received to say full refund on it's way. It's pending as paypal tell me he doesn't have enough cash in his account and they have to claim it from his bank account.

Does this affect any claim I may have as I've not issued a paypal claim yet and it's coming up to the 45 day time limit? which could be a problem if it takes a week or so to get the funds!

Cheers

Julian

Social source share

I've had the same problem. Mailed him last week to say I was lodging a 'paypal' claim - email received to say full refund on it's way. It's pending as paypal tell me he doesn't have enough cash in his account and they have to claim it from his bank account.

Does this affect any claim I may have as I've not issued a paypal claim yet and it's coming up to the 45 day time limit? which could be a problem if it takes a week or so to get the funds!

Cheers

Julian

Hi Julian ,

my advice - get paypal straight on the case immediately .

when I had a row with a seller over condition not as described, I got them involved and they looked into it and gave me a refund - and d/w it quickly too [ and they told me to keep the record as well ! ]

pete

Social source share

Hi Julian ,

my advice - get paypal straight on the case immediately .

when I had a row with a seller over condition not as described, I got them involved and they looked into it and gave me a refund - and d/w it quickly too [ and they told me to keep the record as well ! ]

pete

Thanks Pete

just done this.

Hopefully it'll get sorted soon. Pissed off though as I would prefer the 45 not the cash back!!

Julian

Social source share

Guest chorleybloke

GASHER..TAKE HEED DONT DO SPEED :thumbsup:

Ey up Richie, how's it going pal? You deserve to get ripped buying shite like that :D

Cheers

Pete

Social source share

First of all Richie, didn`t we had an agreement you stop begging people to end auctions before scheduled finishing time ?

Second, since when are you collectiong Sixties again anyway my dear old friend ? Leaeve them alone for us 6ts afficianos LOL!

Third and serious this time, I am glad it all worked out for you well in the end :thumbsup: !

Marc

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a full refund from this seller.

He seems genuinely to have been 'conned' by a 'friend' of his, who simply has not posted the 45s to the winning buyers as he was supposed to do! You don't normally go from 580+ 100% positive fedback to a cheat overnight.

The seller accepts that he should have had the 45s in his possession before selling so he could control the sales and postings. It's cost him alot of money to refund us all.

Anybody else on here been conned or ripped off by a so called pal?

Julian

Social source share

Hi Julian yeah your right his feedback was impeccable..thats what was strange about it.

he did give me a full refund but not before he had not answered my emails which got me to thinking..scam maybe

but the poor guy was in ER with the stress of it all.

But I can now confirm he is a genuinely nice bloke with not very nice friends.

gasher

I've got a full refund from this seller.

He seems genuinely to have been 'conned' by a 'friend' of his, who simply has not posted the 45s to the winning buyers as he was supposed to do! You don't normally go from 580+ 100% positive fedback to a cheat overnight.

The seller accepts that he should have had the 45s in his possession before selling so he could control the sales and postings. It's cost him alot of money to refund us all.

Anybody else on here been conned or ripped off by a so called pal?

Julian

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!