Rolls Royce (derby) Info Wanted

Guest glyn-w

Guest glyn-w

Just had a phone call regarding this event, just wondering if eny of you souliesknow enything abought it ??.. I.E. Who runs it?,what the dj line up is?, was going to the Wigan All dayer, but i`m not to shure abought the music pollicy!!. I meen what the hell is tent music :lol: and handbag music says to me that its more pop stuff than Northern!!....Allso if eny one out there has direction`s to this Derby All Dayer i would be much obbliged, all the info i have is.. Rolls-Royce soul club, More Lane , Derby!! ..

Glyn

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just had a phone call regarding this event, just wondering if eny of you souliesknow enything abought it ??.. I.E.  Who runs it?,what the dj line up is?, was going to the Wigan All dayer, but i`m not to shure abought the music pollicy!!. I meen what the hell is tent music  :lol:   and handbag music says to me that its more pop stuff than Northern!!....Allso if eny one out there has direction`s to this Derby All Dayer i would be much obbliged, all the info i have is.. Rolls-Royce soul club, More Lane , Derby!! ..

Glyn

link

The soul nights that they have there tend to be very much club soul and " dance round yer handbag" music but I think it tends to be better at the all -dayers and they have some better known DJ's on. By all accounts the last one was very busy. This is only what I have been told as have not been myself.

Rolls Royce social club is on Moor Lane just off the Derby ring road. If you follow the signs for Moorways sports arena it is just over the road next to Osmaston Park.

Hope this helps

Guest glyn-w

The soul nights that they have there tend to be very much club soul and " dance round yer handbag" music but I think it tends to be better at the all -dayers and they have some better known DJ's on. By all accounts the last one was very busy. This is only what I have been told as have not been myself.

Rolls Royce social club is on Moor Lane just off the Derby ring road. If you follow the signs for Moorways sports arena it is just over the road next to Osmaston Park.

Hope this helps

link

Thanks for that info... ITS MAKE YOUR MIND UP TIME A...It seems that the wigan doo will be simlar i.e Handbagers...But ive just found one at Boston as well..mmmm....thanks Mormar..

Glyn