Shops In Las Vegas

Guest Matt Male

Guest Matt Male

I'll be in Las Vegas for a few days at the end of May. Anyone know any useful shops or markets i can visit for a browse?

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Mike Vague and others from LA on the forum .. Maybe best ask them.. Mike just posted a topic in all about soul..

I got to some decent open markets but its a case of weeding through the shite to find a rose :thumbup: ... Thats half the fun aint it...

Edited by little-stevie
Social source share

Guest Matt Male

yes, you have to visit Rich just for experience alone..........what a nice fella he is :thumbup:

Definately worth a visit :thumbup:

Social source share

Guest BCTRHYTHM

I'll be in Las Vegas for a few days at the end of May. Anyone know any useful shops or markets i can visit for a browse?

Wax Trax, what can you say ! has some nice items, but nothing is priced, and the guy stands on your shoulder, and then complains because you havent spend anything after 10 minutes. Name dropping all the time. Try the shop past the Sahara opposite the monorail station, and another store further along the same road on the opposite side (lp`s only but very cheap) Few thrift stores around, worth checking out, buy a day ticket on the Cat bus,and travel around, after looking through their phone directory. Dont expect to find any bargains though as now as popular with Brits as Florida.

B.T.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert