Guest matt tees

• Replies 113
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest toby

Well good news boys,looks like im gonna make it to TOTS afterall,see ya Saturday night then fellas,do i still retain my position as unofficial menace by the doors ? :thumbup:

BTW i aint got a ticket yet,is that ok to pay on the door

Toby.

Well Mr.Toby I reckon that will be 4 weeks running I'll see you.

Barnsley, TOTS, Cleggy and then Rugby.

Are you stalking me :thumbup:

Well good news boys,looks like im gonna make it to TOTS afterall,see ya Saturday night then fellas,do i still retain my position as unofficial menace by the doors ? :D

Toby.

Guest toby

Well Mr.Toby I reckon that will be 4 weeks running I'll see you.

Barnsley, TOTS, Cleggy and then Rugby.

Are you stalking me :thumbup:

YEP :D

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

Well good news boys,looks like im gonna make it to TOTS afterall,see ya Saturday night then fellas,do i still retain my position as unofficial menace by the doors ? :ohmy:

Toby.

Ticket reserved for you toby c u saturday

Guest matt tees

Well good news boys,looks like im gonna make it to TOTS afterall,see ya Saturday night then fellas,do i still retain my position as unofficial menace by the doors ? :ohmy:

Toby.

Toby, Yes of course you are the resident menace by the door. You will have some help from Mrs Chapman Senior who will be visiting TOTS for her 1st appearance on the door, so watch out!!!

Edited by matt tees
Guest matt tees

Sean is your mum coming? :D

Yes Michief my mum will be working the door abd helping Toby with the security so best you behave yourself or it will be the naughty boy corner for you, Young Man!!!

Guest boots

We're heading back to our old stomping grounds for this.

Tickets sorted.

See you all there. :D

Doc

Hi honey that will be fab,really looking forwardto it all the old gang back to gether

xxx

Yes Michief my mum will be working the door abd helping Toby with the security so best you behave yourself or it will be the naughty boy corner for you, Young Man!!!

Right where that photo of you djing at the gay bar with the cowboy hat on...

or wheres the photo of you i see at Prestatyn!!!! :D:thumbsup:

Blimey! with all of the attendees and the DJ line up it really will be a revival Party night. :thumbsup:

Wales, Somerset, Stevenage, Kent, Oxford, Hitchin, Welwyn, Banbury, Bedford, Hemel, the midlands and who knows where else, fantastic line up on the decks and the floor - Party on!

Can't wait, it'll be great to see everyone in the same room again. I'll have the little fella with me, tickets arrived Sean, thanks!

See you all on Saturday, hope the ankle stands up to the challenge...

Cheers

Yogi :D

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

Blimey! with all of the attendees and the DJ line up it really will be a revival Party night. :thumbsup:

Wales, Somerset, Stevenage, Kent, Oxford, Hitchin, Welwyn, Banbury, Bedford, Hemel, the midlands and who knows where else, fantastic line up on the decks and the floor - Party on!

Can't wait, it'll be great to see everyone in the same room again. I'll have the little fella with me, tickets arrived Sean, thanks!

See you all on Saturday, hope the ankle stands up to the challenge...

Cheers

Yogi :D

and of course Yogi the main men KENNY BURRELL and KEITH MONEY are coming down

from Scotland.

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

==========

Sean can you put one on the door for me please. Will be nice to see all the old faces again. Is there parking at the venue?

Winnie :-)

ticket reserved for you on the door. The parking is opposite the train station 20 yrds

up the road, Its a huge carpark free after 6pm.

see you and your shirts saturday.

Guest andrew bin

ticket reserved for you on the door. The parking is opposite the train station 20 yrds

up the road, Its a huge carpark free after 6pm.

see you and your shirts saturday.

pete have you got some r&b gems ready to play thumbsup.gif

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

pete have you got some r&b gems ready to play thumbsup.gif

PLENTY Andrew do you have any faves. I remember being asked for Johnny Nash

Love aint nothing like Sean Chapman on your back.That was you i think.

Guest andrew bin

PLENTY Andrew do you have any faves. I remember being asked for Johnny Nash

Love aint nothing like Sean Chapman on your back.That was you i think.

yes that was me :ohmy: (tracie and i both love johnny nash)

i seem to remember you playing quite a few corkers that night, thumbsup.gif i'm looking forward to hearing what you play this time :shades:

Guest matt tees

==========

Sean can you put one on the door for me please. Will be nice to see all the old faces again. Is there parking at the venue?

Winnie :-)

Winnie, loads of the old faces will be celebrating with us on Sat. About who has got the best shirt comp, maybe not there would be only one winner - Winnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by matt tees

Sean and Pete

Am really looking forward to Saturday and highly honoured to be consider

for a spot on the Anniversary. :P

Looks like your gonna get a great turn out which you deserve after the

dissapointment of what happened last Xmas at Luton Rugby Club.

I hope to be there as early as i can possibly right at the start but have

you sussed out the Dj times.

All the best

Hammie thumbsup.gif

Guest matt tees

Sean and Pete

Am really looking forward to Saturday and highly honoured to be consider

for a spot on the Anniversary. wink.gif

Looks like your gonna get a great turn out which you deserve after the

dissapointment of what happened last Xmas at Luton Rugby Club.

I hope to be there as early as i can possibly right at the start but have

you sussed out the Dj times.

All the best

Hammie :boxing:

Hammie it really is our priviledge for you to play for us, you are without doubt one of the best servants of the northern soul scene and definately do not get the true recognition you deserve for a DJ who never fails to deliver, still sooooooooooo very enthusiastic and has earned great respect and has a very indepth box of records to die for, and has djayed for 35 years!!! So it will be TOTS treat on Sat. Will work on the DJ Times tomorrow and post them up.

Edited by matt tees

Hammie it really is our priviledge for you to play for us, you are without doubt one of the best servants of the northern soul scene and definately do not get the true recognition you deserve for a DJ who never fails to deliver, still sooooooooooo very enthusiastic and has earned great respect and has a very indepth box of records to die for, and has djayed for 35 years!!! So it will be TOTS treat on Sat. Will work on the DJ Times tomorrow and post them up.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh :boxing:shhh.gif

You are spot on but you don't have to tell him, we'll never get his head through the door laugh.gif:D:ohmy:

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie
Guest matt tees

All a board the 7.17 from Bedford, bring your own bottle :boxing:beer.gif

QoFxx

Now the 7.17 from Bedford sounds like FUN!!!! Chrissie got your check and your tickets will be on the door for you and the GANG!

Guest matt tees

DJ TIMES FOR SAT 6 JUNE 2009

8-9 SEAN CHAPMAN

9-10 PETE TEBBUTT

10-11 KENNY BURRELL

11-12 KEITH MONEY

12-1 HAMMIE

1-2 SEAN/PETE

Guest matt tees

top save rushing to get ready see you at 8.52... gives me 8 minutes to get a drink in :D

mum mum tell Paul :lol:

Appreciate you getting to hear 8 mins of my set, I take it you will leaving at 12.59 then, Mum has been informed of poss trouble causers and guess what your top of the list, remember naughty boy's corner.

Appreciate you getting to hear 8 mins of my set, I take it you will leaving at 12.59 then, Mum has been informed of poss trouble causers and guess what your top of the list, remember naughty boy's corner.

Don't worry, The Bedford crew will be there before 8.00 pm, we'll hear your whole set, can't wait.

Best Steve

oi that was quick, wozunt u just on t radio :lol:

QoFxx

No once i'm there will be there till the end...

i'll just be walking in and out of the venue for the last hour :D

mum, mum tell Paul he is picking on me he said I used to count baked beans and he sprayed my name on the wall at the end of my road in red paint :lol:

Guest matt tees

oi that was quick, wozunt u just on t radio :)

QoFxx

Chrissie, I was doing my radio show and finished at 10, the radio studio is only 10 mins away - Nice, I wish my DJ bookings were that close!

Guest matt tees

Don't worry, The Bedford crew will be there before 8.00 pm, we'll hear your whole set, can't wait.

Best Steve

Hi Steve, be good to see you, and I will be starting as we mean to go on, so get them dancing shoes on, from the beginning.

Guest matt tees

Looking forward to it, will also have Wellingborough All-Dayer tickets with us in case anybody wants any, just see Gloria.

Tickets only £6.00 or £10.00 on the door.

Kev & Gloria Bourne

Hi Kev, I know you phoned yesterday but i do not have your number.

Guest toby

Hello Sean and Peter the pansy,

i just got a call from Graham the Yid/Nutter,can you put a ticket aside for him please he's on the soul train from Bedford.......cheers chaps

Tabs ...bring your big hob nailed boots with ya,so we can kick that old bag Chrissie(o) in the ankle,that way she'll be to busy to have a pop at both of us...moany old cow :(

see ya Saturday night then...oh i may bring company with me from Blackburn shhh.gif just for you Pete.

Toby

Guest matt tees

i just got a call from Graham the Yid/Nutter,can you put a ticket aside for him please he's on the soul train from Bedford.......cheers chaps

Tabs ...bring your big hob nailed boots with ya,so we can kick that old bag Chrissie(o) in the ankle,that way she'll be to busy to have a pop at both of us...moany old cow :(

see ya Saturday night then...oh i may bring company with me from Blackburn shhh.gif just for you Pete.

Toby

Toby, ticket reserved for Graham, C U Tomorrow.

Tabs ...bring your big hob nailed boots with ya,so we can kick that old bag Chrissie(o) in the ankle,that way she'll be to busy to have a pop at both of us...moany old cow :lol:

Toby

Well that saves me a call, was going to call Graham to make sure he was joining the Bedford Soul Train and as he is my official minder/roadie on train journies from London used to protecting me and my record box and keeping me away from the scary people of the night, he is more than well equipped to deal with you and the small person :lol::g::lol:

QoFxx

Guest matt tees

Hi Sean

Hope you have a cracking 8th Anniversary, well done

Chris W

Thanks Chris, really appreciate that, hope you and Marcelle are well. All the very best with the relaunch of your NCS All Nighter at Radcliffe Civic Centre.