big Guns' Sales List Coming Very Soon - Watch This Space

Just now going through my 'Main' box - to pull a few things I'd be happy to let go of. Values will range from the low £100's to four-figure price-tags, and will include some extremely 'Select' & 'Choice' rarities.. :D

Needs must, I'm afraid - since having my life (quite literally) turned 'on it's head' in December - and having exhausted all my 'spare' spondoolies over the past four months just to ensure I 'stand still' - it is now imperitive for me to insure I meet (at least) my 'normal' monthly outgoings (mortgage, etc) until the due legal process I have to now go through has run it's course and rulings have been made (hopefully - resolve is achieved..) Unfortunately, the 'right kind' of legal expertise required doesn't come cheap - and they want a serious wedge placed 'on account', hence the neccessity to decide to select 45's from my collection that I WON'T regret, and am quite happy, selling off. :P

As they say.. 'Brand New Day - SAME OLD SHIT' !! :D:yes:

The list should be ready - and available for general perusal - later this evening so.. WATCH THIS SPACE !! :yes:

Fingers.. :D

Edited by FickleFingers
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 54
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just now going through my 'Main' box - to pull a few things I'd be happy to let go of. Values will range from the low £100's to four-figure price-tags, and will include some extremely 'Select' & 'Choice' rarities.. :D

Needs must, I'm afraid - since having my life (quite literally) turned 'on it's head' in December - and having exhausted all my 'spare' spondoolies over the past four months just to ensure I 'stand still' - it is now imperitive for me to insure I meet (at least) my 'normal' monthly outgoings (mortgage, etc) until the due legal process I have to now go through has run it's course and rulings have been made (hopefully - resolve is achieved..) Unfortunately, the 'right kind' of legal expertise required doesn't come cheap - and they want a serious wedge placed 'on account', hence the neccessity to decide to select 45's from my collection that I WON'T regret, and am quite happy, selling off. :P

The list should be ready - and available for general perusal - later this evening so.. WATCH THIS SPACE !! :yes:

Hope all goes well for you Johnny

ATB

Salmon

Social source share

hope every thing turns out ok for you can't wait to see your sales regards johno

Social source share

Echo that John, sorry to hear you are having problems mate. Looking forward to what's coming up for sale, your play box has real gems that are very sought after!!! Good luck!!!

Whoever told you that is an OUT & OUT LIAR.. !! & only WINDING you up, Tony.. How many times have I told you ?? - don't believe EVERYTHING you're told :D

Social source share

hey fingers!! sorry to hear you have problems!! hope you get things resolved asap

all the best mate

max..

Appreciate your kind sentiments matey. :thumbsup:

But, Max.. I've ALWAYS had problems buddy,

I mean.. I GOT NO BL**DY FINGERS !! :lol::lol::)

Fingers.. whistling.gif:P

ps. That's the joy of humour.. it don't cost anything !! :thumbup:

Social source share

Appreciate your kind sentiments matey. :thumbup:

But, Max.. I've ALWAYS had problems buddy,

I mean.. I GOT NO BL**DY FINGERS !! :lol::):)

Fingers.. whistling.gif:P

ps. That's the joy of humour.. it don't cost anything !! :lol:

I'm just hoping you sell enough records to leave you some spare cash.....then maybe you can get that nose looked at by a plastic surgeon :thumbsup::P

Social source share

been through the mrs handbag...........75 p 2 euros 3 boiled sweets 12500 fag ends a tissue and some bastards phone nos ph34r.gif .........so count me out johnnie. :thumbsup: ...good luck tho, ezzie

Ezzie, whilst we're on the subject can you tell your mrs to stop blooming calling me.....and I'd kind of like me 75p back as well :thumbup::lol:

Social source share

I'm just hoping you sell enough records to leave you some spare cash.....then maybe you can get that nose looked at by a plastic surgeon whistling.gif:thumbup:

Adam.. PURLEEEASE !!

Now then, your young daughter - as we both know - is a very observant little thing, and displays advanced intelligence for one of such tender years (obviously takes after her mother then !?! :lol: ), so.. might I suggest you just have a little chat with her ?? 'Cos I'm quite confident even SHE will, very quickly, be able to tell you that..

Even plastic surgery would prove useless, in my case, & would not achieve ANYTHING that could possibly be anywhere NEAR realistically constructive for THIS conk !! :thumbsup::lol:

Fingers.. :)

Social source share

John cant you sell em after you've been on at the attic next month :lol::thumbsup: ??

Only joking - all the best thumbsup.gif

That is the ONE consolation in all this, Steve, in that I'm fortunate to have been in the position whereby I can sell some amazingly choice bits from the collection without any effect, in the slightest, on my DJ sets !! :thumbup:Mainly.. because all the records I play out are CRAP !! :P

SOOO looking forward to my stint at The ATTIC ...

Anyone got any records they could lend me ?!? :):)

Fingers.. :lol:

Social source share

been through the mrs handbag...........75 p 2 euros 3 boiled sweets 12500 fag ends a tissue and some bastards phone nos :thumbsup: .........so count me out johnnie. :thumbup: ...good luck tho, ezzie

:lol::lol:Ezzie, mate.. just being in the pleasure of your salubrious company has GOT to be worth AT LEAST the equivalent of a four figure 45 :)

Monsieur Le Feengerless thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Whoever told you that is an OUT & OUT LIAR.. !! & only WINDING you up, Tony.. How many times have I told you ?? - don't believe EVERYTHING you're told :thumbsup:

:thumbup:I've had the pleasure to see what's in your DJ box, you won't have any trouble selling the delights of the magical J Fingers esquire box. Fanfare!!! thumbsup.gif

Social source share

The EXACT SAME words Adam's young daughter (mentioned in the above post..) used when warning me of - the one she calls..

'That $&!%~# W***er' !! laugh.gif:thumbup:

:lol::lol::)

She learnt that from her Mum......I keep telling her not to be so rude and call me daddy or dad but she just says 'but that's what Mummy calls you'! :thumbsup:

Social source share

I,ve been looking for a vulture circling emoticon smiley thing, but cant find one............squarkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!

Russ

post-11139-1238959007.gif

Edited by mikecook
Social source share

John if you want to give your list a bit more exposure I'd be happy to send it out to my mailing list for you (no comission! :P )

cheers

pete

Pete.. that is so very kind of you buddy.. thumbsup.gif An offer very much appreciated and one that, should I require more success than I'm hoping to achieve from on here, I will very graciously accept. :lol:

Sincerest regards and warmest thanks for your, indeed, ALL, of the upluifting (& much needed) moral support from the oodles & oodles of like-minded soulie type peeps - on this wondrous music scene of ours - that have contacted me with their unconditional offers of assistance.. Their kind considerations toward my present dilemma, and the messages of support & encouragement. I am so very humbled by people's generosity and unselfish attitudes to my current situation. I certainly don't feel worthy of it all. :thumbup:

At the end of the day ..'Such is Life' - not that it makes it any easier to deal with - and I am but one amongst THOUSANDS, currently experiencing 'problems. We all have to pay the same bills - mortgage, utilitie, etc. and regardless of the level of income, if it's (say) a fiver that you 'need' but don't have it may just as well be five grand !! The 'mental' anguish is the same for one and all.. :)

Thanx again peeps.. :lol:

Fingers

Thanx Soulies.. :thumbsup:

Fingers.. :)

Social source share

:thumbsup::thumbup:Ezzie, mate.. just being in the pleasure of your salubrious company has GOT to be worth AT LEAST the equivalent of a four figure 45 :lol:

Monsieur Le Feengerless thumbsup.gif

i m pretty sure we have met somewhere. :lol: ....but the last ten years are a bit hazey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get em up.............lets look i might be tempted to swap my unissued motown acetates ....no i wont ,//////////but come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .divulge the contents i go to bed at 9.......u at burnley sat ??????? adam..................get off this thread u vulture

Edited by ezzie brown
Social source share

i m pretty sure we have met somewhere. laugh.gif ....but the last ten years are a bit hazey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get em up.............lets look i might be tempted to swap my unissued motown acetates ....no i wont ,//////////but come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .divulge the contents i go to bed at 9.......u at burnley sat ??????? adam..................get off this thread u vulture

:thumbsup::thumbup:

Ezzie, would normally be the best vulture around but not right now.....unless Mr F is selling stuff for 10p or less cos at the moment that's about all I can scrape together!

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

come on where's the list.......

just had to tell my other half ive got a headache and wont be having an early night laugh.gif

shep

Social source share

A quick update - to let everyone know where I'm up to..

I've pulled a total of 30 potential pieces for my 'short list'. Next is to whittle that down to about half, then get it posted up. They are (purpously) '60's' and (at this stage) no 70's/modern is included - this may change over the coming days and dependant upon initial success with my list of fifteen.

First things first, though.. my daughter requires her next intake of calories which requires me to go downstairs to the kitchen & cook her sum fink so - I'll be back soon as..

Thanx

Fingers.. :thumbsup:

Edited by FickleFingers
Social source share

A quick update - to let everyone know where I'm up to..

I've pulled a total of 30 potential pieces for my 'short list'. Next is to whittle that down to about half, then get it posted up. They are (purpously) '60's' and (at this stage) no 70's/modern is included - this may change over the coming days and dependant upon initial success with my list of fifteen.

First things first, though.. my daughter requires her next intake of calories which requires me to go downstairs to the kitchen & cook her sum fink so - I'll be back soon as..

Thanx

Fingers.. :thumbsup:

Hmmmm. you letting that Patrinel Staten go Fingers? :lol: Hopefully someone will take that late 90s remake of The Salvadors off of you too :lol:

In all seriousness hope everything is ok / gets sorted soon. cheers, Steve

Social source share

Okay.. Let's see how we get on with this batch - that will be the deciding factor as to what else (if anything) I'll be listing.

They will be listed by 1) 'LABEL' - 2) 'ARTIST' - 3) TITLE(S) - 4) 'CONDITION' - 5) 'GUIDE PRICE' (the 'Starter' price, if you like') - 6) 'COMMENTS'

If anything I list does not receive interest IN EXCESS OF THE STARTER PRICE I will withdraw it rather than take the 'nearest best price' In fact - I reserve the right to withdraw any item, at any time, if I feel justified in doing so.

PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR PRICE / QUESTIONS / ETC.

'NO PAYPAL' I will accept payment via PERSONAL CHEQUES/MONEY ORDER/ POSTAL ORDER/ CASH. 'PROMPT PAYMENT EXPECTED' with IMMEDIATE DESPATCH upon CLEARED FUNDS 'ONLY'

ORFT WE JOLLY WELL GO THEN: Posting in three batches of five..

Delle VASHONS 'We'll Be Together' Ex (£750)

Big Mack GRAND PRIX'S 'I See Her Pretty Face/You Drive Me Crazy' Ex (£600) NB: stamp on label

Dot IDOLS 'Just A Little Bit More' Ex (£100)

El Camino TROY DODDS 'Try My Love/The real Thing' Ex (£600)

Kapp PATTI & EMBLEMS 'I'm Gonna Love You a Long Long Time' Ex (£350) NB: DJ Red 'A' on A-Side

Next Five in a few minutes..

Edited by FickleFingers
Social source share

Okay.. Let's see how we get on with this batch - that will be the deciding factor as to what else (if anything) I'll be listing.

They will be listed by 1) 'LABEL' - 2) 'ARTIST' - 3) TITLE(S) - 4) 'CONDITION' - 5) 'GUIDE PRICE' (the 'Starter' price, if you like'

If anything I list does not receive interest IN EXCESS OF THE STARTER PRICE I will withdraw it rather than take the 'nearest best price' In fact - I reserve the right to withdraw any item, at any time, if I feel justified in doing so.

ORFT WE JOLLY WELL GO THEN:

Big Mack

You're not doing 'em one at a time John? :lol: .Good luck with the sales. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Pete.. that is so very kind of you buddy.. :thumbsup: An offer very much appreciated and one that, should I require more success than I'm hoping to achieve from on here, I will very graciously accept. :yes:

Sincerest regards and warmest thanks for your, indeed, ALL, of the upluifting (& much needed) moral support from the oodles & oodles of like-minded soulie type peeps - on this wondrous music scene of ours - that have contacted me with their unconditional offers of assistance.. Their kind considerations toward my present dilemma, and the messages of support & encouragement. I am so very humbled by people's generosity and unselfish attitudes to my current situation. I certainly don't feel worthy of it all. :lol:

At the end of the day ..'Such is Life' - not that it makes it any easier to deal with - and I am but one amongst THOUSANDS, currently experiencing 'problems. We all have to pay the same bills - mortgage, utilitie, etc. and regardless of the level of income, if it's (say) a fiver that you 'need' but don't have it may just as well be five grand !! The 'mental' anguish is the same for one and all.. :yes:

Thanx again peeps.. :yes:

Fingers

Thanx Soulies.. :lol:

Fingers.. :yes:

People on here will look after you mate, you should know that more than anyone after the way you helped me out when I needed it, whatever it takes...

Social source share

Hope you're ok Johnny. :thumbsup: I can lend you a fiver if it helps? :yes:

Kylee.. You are such a SWEETIE, :lol: Even if we do seem to be 'Losing you' to that UNIQUE Fraternity infamously known as: 'THE ESSEX GIRL' :yes::yes:

I know your very kind offer to be from the heart, and 100% genuine, for which I thank you whilst - at the same time - recognising a 'new meaning' to that well known saying of.. 'It's the THOUGHT that counts' !! :yes: :lol:

Social source share

Just now going through my 'Main' box - to pull a few things I'd be happy to let go of. Values will range from the low £100's to four-figure price-tags, and will include some extremely 'Select' & 'Choice' rarities.. :lol:

Needs must, I'm afraid - since having my life (quite literally) turned 'on it's head' in December - and having exhausted all my 'spare' spondoolies over the past four months just to ensure I 'stand still' - it is now imperitive for me to insure I meet (at least) my 'normal' monthly outgoings (mortgage, etc) until the due legal process I have to now go through has run it's course and rulings have been made (hopefully - resolve is achieved..) Unfortunately, the 'right kind' of legal expertise required doesn't come cheap - and they want a serious wedge placed 'on account', hence the neccessity to decide to select 45's from my collection that I WON'T regret, and am quite happy, selling off. :yes:

As they say.. 'Brand New Day - SAME OLD SHIT' !! :thumbsup::yes:

Fingers.. :lol:

Hello mate,

Give me a PM, I might be of some use on the legal front.

ROB

(ROB and ELAINE-NEWBURY SOUL) :yes:

Social source share

Right.. Here we go with the next 'Batch', with the final one following shortly after.

Obviously the 'tiredness' factor taking me over yesterday.. my 'short-list' of 30 didn't include a pile I'd ALREADY pulled from another box !! The result being: A LONGER SALES LIST !! which I'll start typing up and posting as the day progresses.

Batch Two of Three:

La Beat AL WILLIAMS 'I Am Nothing/Brand New Love' Ex (£2250) NB: DJ WOL (writing on label)

Magic touch MAR-J's 'Got To Find A Way Out' Ex (£750)

Progress COOKIE JACKSON 'Do You Still Love Me' Ex (£325)

Mutt DUSTY WILSON 'It's Going To Be A Tragedy' Vg++ (£600)

Polydor (Australia) TONY MIDDLETON 'To The Ends Of The Earth' Ex (£350)

Final Batch ...soooon

Social source share

Batch Three of Three:

Reness GROOVETTES 'Think It Over Baby' Ex (£1500)

Shrine RAY POLLARD 'This Time' Vg++ (£1300) NB: Autograph on label (WOL)

Sutter PENTAGONS 'Gonna Wait For You' Ex (£400)

Thelma EDDIE HILL 'You Got The Best Of Me' Ex (£300) NB: DJ slight label damage

Up-Down LEO PRICE & BAND 'Hey Now Baby' Vg++ (£425) NB: WOL to flip side

Okay.. Let's see how we go with those fifteen titles - I'll update with new titles throughout the day and as developments unfold.

Thanx for your interest - and, as Bob Geldof so famously stated on live TV.. 'Give Us Your F**king Money' !! laugh.gif

Fingers.. huh.gif

Social source share

That is the ONE consolation in all this, Steve, in that I'm fortunate to have been in the position whereby I can sell some amazingly choice bits from the collection without any effect, in the slightest, on my DJ sets !! shades.gifMainly.. because all the records I play out are CRAP !! :D

SOOO looking forward to my stint at The ATTIC ...

Anyone got any records they could lend me ?!? :):D

Fingers.. :ohmy:

Do you want to borrow some of ours ???? :D

big kisses to a great guy....

Tracey

x

Social source share

Guest kerby

Up-Down LEO PRICE & BAND 'Hey Now Baby' Vg++ (£425) NB: WOL to flip sid

Soooooooo wish i could help you out on this one Mr Fingers :D but i'm a bit strapped for cash meself at the mo, anyway all the best with your sales thumbup.gif take care sweetie, and hope to see you soon. :huh:

Lots a love JB xxx :ohmy:

don,t you belive her john . if jb,s strapped for cash it,s because she,s bought something on 45 . :wicked: all the best with your sales m8 see you soon .

mart

Social source share

:D Oh NO...... JOhnny........ you know this is on my want's list ..... but bloody skint..... how about payment in profriteroles :wicked: ??????

also this reminds me of you.............. remember that night you came back to ours after your stint at The Brit.......awesome night............... some great sounds were spun at ours that night.............

Tracey

xxxx

Edited by Bettyboop
Social source share

Johnny

just copied and pasted all the sales in one place -can you let us all know how they are going and whats Sold/ Reserved ? Thread getting clogged up with comments so a Bit confusing and may distract genuine buyers from the list,

some excellent sounds on there :wicked:

Rob

List

ORFT WE JOLLY WELL GO THEN: Posting in three batches of five..

Big Mack GRAND PRIX'S 'I See Her Pretty Face/You Drive Me Crazy' Ex (£600) NB: stamp on label

Dot IDOLS 'Just A Little Bit More' Ex (£100)

El Camino TROY DODDS 'Try My Love/The real Thing' Ex (£600)

Kapp PATTI & EMBLEMS 'I'm Gonna Love You a Long Long Time' Ex (£350) NB: DJ Red 'A' on A-Side

Batch Two of Three:

La Beat AL WILLIAMS 'I Am Nothing/Brand New Love' Ex (£2250) NB: DJ WOL (writing on label)

Magic touch MAR-J's 'Got To Find A Way Out' Ex (£750)

Progress COOKIE JACKSON 'Do You Still Love Me' Ex (£325)

Mutt DUSTY WILSON 'It's Going To Be A Tragedy' Vg++ (£600)

Polydor (Australia) TONY MIDDLETON 'To The Ends Of The Earth' Ex (£350)

Batch Three of Three:

Okay.. Let's see how we go with those fifteen titles - I'll update with new titles throughout the day and as developments unfold

Social source share

Batch Three of Three:

Okay.. Let's see how we go with those fifteen titles - I'll update with new titles throughout the day and as developments unfold.

Thanx for your interest - and, as Bob Geldof so famously stated on live TV.. 'Give Us Your F**king Money' !! laugh.gif

Fingers.. huh.gif

Dont forget to give me a ring mate.Here to help

ROB :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!