Gil Billinglsey On Landy Bug

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

still not got one yet chris, try paul havekin he has one as well as me so he may be persuaded, does'nt keith williams have a copy. whats wrong with the one on ebay.

Hopefully nothing mate, i just won it!

Yeah, its one that has been getting away from me for a few years now...a tune i never get tired of.

Hopefully i`ll be up at the Greatstone next week...

Chris

Social source share

still not got one yet chris, try paul havekin he has one as well as me so he may be persuaded, does'nt keith williams have a copy. whats wrong with the one on ebay.

Yeah, its one that has been getting away from me for a few years now...a tune i never get tired of.

Chris

Hi chris will be digging out a few things i have'nt played for a while and will probably give that one a spin as it still goes down well.

hope you can make it.

mark

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

Chris

Iwas gonna have a pop at that baby......what a great tune......but sadly i was somewhere else when the auction ended

anyone got one for sale ?

shep

Social source share

Iwas gonna have a pop at that baby......what a great tune......but sadly i was somewhere else when the auction ended

anyone got one for sale ?

shep

it is good isnt it mark i have been playing it for a few years at the Greatstone ever since i heard Ian Levine play it on the Searling radio show. if you want it on cd for the car it is on one of the Dave Hamilton cd's

mark

Social source share

it is good isnt it mark i have been playing it for a few years at the Greatstone ever since i heard Ian Levine play it on the Searling radio show. if you want it on cd for the car it is on one of the Dave Hamilton cd's

mark

And the other side which I think is equally good and also recorded by King Diamond (O C Tolbert) is on one of the other Dave Hamilton CD's

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

mark

a CD !!!!!!! id rather be botted to death :lol:

Social source share

i sold my copy to keith money a few year back.

mite he play it @ greatsone on sat ???? :lol: .

hope not was going to play it as one of my older plays, going to play a few that i dont play too often these days with it being our 10th anniversary a bit of nostalgia. :lol: think he playe dit last time but he speeded it up a bit.

mark

Social source share

hope not was going to play it as one of my older plays, going to play a few that i dont play too often these days with it being our 10th anniversary a bit of nostalgia. :lol: think he playe dit last time but he speeded it up a bit.

mark

hope your on before keith & slow it down,keith will think its an alt version,lol.

sounds like it will be a good night.

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

notice i said for the car so unless you have an in car record player :thumbsup:

mark

of course i have.........my car gramaphone is next to the wireless on the dashboard :lol:

Social source share

Source Advert