Modernism, Friday 1st May

• Replies 26
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Deffo up for another helping at the Manor - Martin..................even though the owners are northern soul fannies.

Be good to hear jk again.......keep in touch.

Regards,

Nick.

Be good to see you again Nick.

Think it must have been one of the barstaff you spoke to as the owner definitely ain't a Northern fan.

You gonna give someone else a chance to have their piccy took this time? Click on the link in the first post & you'll see what I mean :thumbsup:

Here we go again.

post-3218-1239626335_thumb.jpg

Slideshow below from the March Modernism.

https://picasaweb.google.co.uk/Modernsoulma...32009#slideshow

Thanks MARTIN. Glad to see it`s back at the BARN, FATHER!! :thumbsup:

You may just see us in Kimberworth..You`ll also be glad to know that SEAN HAMPSEY is on at ours on the following night (Barrow Hill 2nd May 10PM-11PM) hopefully playing a delicious concoction of classic modern and crossover soul for all of your discerning palettes..

Mart its going to be a busy weekend for me...first your place then sunday metrodome bugger me i can feel a domestic coming on at home. :thumbsup:

But I cant miss this as i missed the last one due to work, so im booking the afternoon off :rolleyes: ..its the least i can do as you've supported us so well over the years

Cheers Martin...BTW thanks for the mail havent tried the link yet just about to do it.

Geeooooooordie

B..U..M..P wink.gif

Hope none of the Mods see you shamelessly bumping threads like this Ian or your'e in big trouble :D

Thanks for everyone else above for the comments & look forwards to seeing you all on the night.

New doorstaff sorted, no doubt they'll be posting on here soon :thumbsup:

Hope none of the Mods see you shamelessly bumping threads like this Ian or your'e in big trouble :thumbup:

Thanks for everyone else above for the comments & look forwards to seeing you all on the night.

New doorstaff sorted, no doubt they'll be posting on here soon :thumbsup:

I have heard that your new doorman is a very strict ......... :huh:

Malc Burton

THE TORCH REUNION

SATURDAY OCTOBER 24TH

COMPLETELY SOLD OUT

Edited by Malc Burton

Just giving this a little nudge as it's under a week to go to a proper Yorkshire weekend.

Our's on the Friday. Wakefields Red Bar dayer on the Saturday & then the Modern room at the Metrodome on Sunday.

Bloody good job most of us have got the Monday off work.

Just giving this a little nudge as it's under a week to go to a proper Yorkshire weekend.

Our's on the Friday. Wakefields Red Bar dayer on the Saturday & then the Modern room at the Metrodome on Sunday.

Ey up Mart.....my bumps are met with a reprimand :wave: ...ahhh i get it ..a gentle "nudge" is ok

well watch out for my shameless nudges in the near future...i will be there..a tad late but i will be there as my day off has been revoked due to staff issues.

Glad your coming over to metrodome as well on the sunday..it'll be a blinder

geeooooooordie

Ey up Mart.....my bumps are met with a reprimand :thumbsup: ...ahhh i get it ..a gentle "nudge" is ok

well watch out for my shameless nudges in the near future...i will be there..a tad late but i will be there as my day off has been revoked due to staff issues.

Glad your coming over to metrodome as well on the sunday..it'll be a blinder

geeooooooordie

Nice try Ian ......... but you are not fooling me , as I know the truth .

Be honest - you cannot get someone to do you paper round :thumbsup: .......

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton

Nice try Ian ......... but you are not fooling me , as I know the truth .

Be honest - you cannot get someone to do you paper round :thumbup: .......

Malc Burton

Drrrrrrrrrrrrat and double drat..... that man burton has sussed me again.....

ok ok ive got a double round to do because its the local paper release day as well as the nationals and additional supplements, that bloody sack is heavy when its full and it causes havoc on my right leg when I peddle me bike and if i put it on my handle bars i cant steer properly as i have to keep one hand on it so it doesn't slip off and get caught up in the spokes of the front wheel.

But after a while once ive emptied my sack a little i'll be able to control things a bit better and hopefully get to modernism a bit late and a tad out of breath a little sweaty...but I will get there.

PS Malc just check my hands before you shake it as they get a bit grubby after Ive been handling my sack a few times...its all that magazine print you know... :thumbup:

Geeoooordie

Edited by geordiejohnson

Drrrrrrrrrrrrat and double drat..... that man burton has sussed me again.....

ok ok ive got a double round to do because its the local paper release day as well as the nationals and additional supplements, that bloody sack is heavy when its full and it causes havoc on my right leg when I peddle me bike and if i put it on my handle bars i cant steer properly as i have to keep one hand on it so it doesn't slip off and get caught up in the spokes of the front wheel.

But after a while once ive emptied my sack a little i'll be able to control things a bit better and hopefully get to modernism a bit late and a tad out of breath a little sweaty...but I will get there.

PS Malc just check my hands before you shake it as they get a bit grubby after Ive been handling my sack a few times...its all that magazine print you know... huh.gif

Geeoooordie

Kin'ell Ian :lol:

Had to read that twice :yes:

Good job your letter 'K' is working on your keyboard mate.

You'd be buggered if it weren't with your night being at Kingstone club :ohmy:

See you Friday fella & no trying to get in cheap cos you're late :yes:

Make sure the Guiness is in plentiful supply Mart :lol:

We be a comin' :rolleyes:

M.

In this choice of apparell , I very much doubt it :thumbup:

See you Friday night boys .......

Malc Burton

post-5097-1240980349_thumb.jpg

Edited by Malc Burton

Hi Mart

Just a gentle nudge to let you know i'll be there 2 moro

Mick W

Hi Mart

Just a gentle nudge to let you know i'll be there 2 moro

Mick W

Be good to see you Mick.

You bringing the twins & the sales box?

My turn for a gentle nudge now for our next event as tickets will be on sale tonight.

Click on the flyer below for full details

post-3218-1241192782_thumb.jpg

Source Advert