Kent Soul Club 18th April

Guest kent soul club

Guest kent soul club

Guests for our April event are Chris Thorley and Alfie. Come to the South Easts best Northern Soul venue, for a night of across the board soul sounds, and come to dance!

Kent Soul Club

The Royal Function Rooms

Star Hill

Rochester

Kent

ME1 3LH 8.00 - 2.00 £5 otd.

• Replies 17
  • Views 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guests for our April event are Chris Thorley and Alfie. Come to the South Easts best Northern Soul venue, for a night of across the board soul sounds, and come to dance!

Kent Soul Club

The Royal Function Rooms

Star Hill

Rochester

Kent

:( Like you say guys......best little venue in the South East. Just love watching the faces of the first-timers when they open those double doors :rolleyes: .......priceless!!!

-Kev.

:D Still wish I'd found it first! :thumbsup:

Kent Soul Club

The Royal Function Rooms

Star Hill

Rochester

Kent

Good evening soulies.... :rolleyes:

really looking forward to this...it's the first time for me and a added bonus as i will spinning some toons for you....just got some new toons through the post a couple of stomper's....i defo will be playing thease little gems out on sat...i've spoke to chris & the gang and it looks like we will be there for when you open...roll on sat...car'nt wait... :thumbsup:

SO MUCH SOUL DOWN SOUTH....& lovin it..

alfie

Guest the major

Sorry I can't be there - Kiddy commitments again :lol:

Will get it soted for next time--

Ginger Dave will, however, be there shamelessly plugging our new night in Sarf Lundun. :lol:

The Major ....

Towerfull O' Soul

A night of rare, northern and Tamla Motown soul, 6Ts RnB, boogaloo and some early funk.

Come to listen, stay to dance....

It's vinyl heaven.

From 7PM 'til Midnite

• Friday 22nd May 2009 - guest dj's

Ginger Dave (Capones) Roger (Blush Organisation)

• Friday 24th July 2009 - guest dj's

to be confirmed, but from down memory lane ........

In the Cellar club, at the River Bar,

206 Tower Bridge Road, SE1 2UP

(Just at the southern end of Tower Bridge)

Admission £3 OTD

post-9276-1239827430.jpg

Guest kent soul club

Ok to bring along a sales box?????? Looking forward to my first Kent Soul Club..DELIGHTED of Tunbridge Wells... :lol:

Yes, please do. Got a nice quiet spot near the bar where record dealers sometimes, err, deal. Be good to meet you. :)

Magoo

Guest kent soul club

Sorry I can't be there - Kiddy commitments again :D

Will get it soted for next time--

Ginger Dave will, however, be there shamelessly plugging our new night in Sarf Lundun. :lol:

Have a good weeend with the kids mate, see you soon. :) Your place has got a cool postcode :D

The Major ....

Towerfull O' Soul

A night of rare, northern and Tamla Motown soul, 6Ts RnB, boogaloo and some early funk.

Come to listen, stay to dance....

It's vinyl heaven.

From 7PM 'til Midnite

• Friday 22nd May 2009 - guest dj's

Ginger Dave (Capones) Roger (Blush Organisation)

• Friday 24th July 2009 - guest dj's

to be confirmed, but from down memory lane ........

In the Cellar club, at the River Bar,

206 Tower Bridge Road, SE1 2UP

(Just at the southern end of Tower Bridge)

Admission £3 OTD

Good evening soulies.... :thumbsup:

Not long now...really looking forward to this...car'nt wait...first time for me so i will be good promise... shades.gif

if your reading this mr thorley...i got your text but ran out of credit so could'nt text back...i will be at moldies at 6pm...see you tomorrow....it's gonna be a blinder i just know it..... :D

Alfie

SO MUCH SOUL DOWN SOUTH & LOVIN IT...... :ohmy:

Guest kent soul club

Good evening soulies.... :thumbsup:

Not long now...really looking forward to this...car'nt wait...first time for me so i will be good promise... :ohmy:

if your reading this mr thorley...i got your text but ran out of credit so could'nt text back...i will be at moldies at 6pm...see you tomorrow....it's gonna be a blinder i just know it..... thumbup.gif

Alfie

SO MUCH SOUL DOWN SOUTH & LOVIN IT...... :ohmy:

Evening Alfred, I should be speaking to Moldie in a bit, and I'll pass the message on. See you tomorrow squire. :D

Guest FREEBIRD

Good evening soulies.... :huh:

Not long now...really looking forward to this...car'nt wait...first time for me so i will be good promise... :yes:

if your reading this mr thorley...i got your text but ran out of credit so could'nt text back...i will be at moldies at 6pm...see you tomorrow....it's gonna be a blinder i just know it..... :thumbsup:

Alfie

SO MUCH SOUL DOWN SOUTH & LOVIN IT...... :g:

I can honestly say Kent is in for a treat.. :thumbup: .. Have a good one mate.. catch up soon..

I can honestly say Kent is in for a treat.. :lol: .. Have a good one mate.. catch up soon..

Cheers sean.... :lol:

Your not wrong sean i just bought a box of cadburys cream eggs..a quater of the original price....lol.... :lol:

will dish your flyers out mate....

have a top weekend....catch up soon....

roll on 8pm tonight it's car'nt wait.... :lol:

:lol: I didn't get out at all over the four days of last weekend.

:lol: I'm gonna make up for it tonight!!!! And just for a change it's a short cab ride for me.

Anyone wanting tickets for the Soul For Heroes dayer - I'll have them at KSC tonight. (I'll be the one in the T Shirt)

- Kev.

Source Advert