May 09 Cd Swap. ......full Up.......full Up.......full Up

ajb

• Replies 160
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Cliff Steele's cd arrived - very nice indeed and gettin' a load of plays thumbup.gif

North Yorkshire Soul Club- prior to the main event @ the magnificent Riley Smith Hall, Tadcaster nr York

https://www.imonmyway.me.uk/

there's a free warm-up event @The Falcon. Sat 17th Oct. 3pm-8pm.

Fantastic tunes from quality Guest DJs (Chris 'Bearsoul' Morgan, Martin Stansford, Kev H & Mak , Pete Jay & Little Ave , Trev Thomas , Paul Peter Thomas, Jeff Kidd & Andy Carling)

Edited by andybellwood
Social source share

Of the worst kind laugh.gif

Tony sneaked it up to his office and forgot to tell me it had arrived shades.gif

Very sneaky indeed....if it's any consolation, Nat thinks things addressed to me belong to her....glare.gif ...

I'll send the next one addressed to Tony so's you can get your own back....laugh.gif

Edited by Wrongcrowd
Social source share

Guest pauldicko

Must apologise for the lateness of my cd's - did answer andys pm when he pm'd me direct, but forgot to put it on here.

Had teething problems when i got rid of my desk top for laptop which hopefully are over now. Other main obstacle was a new baby that we got from birth ( we foster kids) and have had until she went for adoption, along with the other kids so spare time was of a premium over the last few months( foolishly thought i would have more time !!!) . Anyway those are the reasons i am late but hopefully they will start to go out at the end of next week.

We are at skeggy this weekend so wont get any done friday to monday but will do 2 discs hopefully for everyone.

Thanks to everyone for your discs - brilliant all round soul across the board and loads now on wants list.

Paul Dicko

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Hello. it's me on the naughty stool in the corner! I have now recorded the CD and will send it out next week, my apologies for mistaking the May 09 CD Swop with my imaginary September 09 CD Swop! Ady

Did people receive Ady's CD ? Ady ? I didn't. Always a great selection.

Social source share

I just got one, which Liza my wife had put away a month ago,, had Kurt Harris, Eddy Hughes, Jean king - Just Say goodbye, and a version of Timi Yuro - It'll Never be Over for me, that I've never heard before, with a nice Harmonica in it.... so well worth it, who ever sent this, many thanks...

and where was that version from cause its not the UK released 45, or that Purple LP from the US everybody has....?????glare.gif

Mal.C.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!