Boot V Ovo Threads

SteveM

We had three running last night and yet another one started today.

Apart from the fact that the are supposedly addressed to different factions, promotors, Dj's etc, it all the same question and its all been done so many times before. I've joined in as well but is it really necessary?

Why can't they all be amalgamated into one thread, which can take over from the Ian Levine thread as the most viewed, thus giving Bearsy maximum exposure and enabling him to satisfy his wish to become the next hate figure on here. :rolleyes: Wheres Moggy when you need him? :yes:

Seriously, imo 4 threads at the same time after all the ones before is a bit much.

Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Apart from the fact that the are supposedly addressed to different factions, promotors, Dj's etc, it all the same question and its all been done so many times before. I've joined in as well but is it really necessary?

Why can't they all be amalgamated into one thread, which can take over from the Ian Levine thread as the most viewed, thus giving Bearsy maximum exposure and enabling him to satisfy his wish to become the next hate figure on here. :lol: Wheres Moggy when you need him? :lol:

Seriously, imo 4 threads at the same time after all the ones before is a bit much.

Overplayed, re-issued threads!! Now there's a topic :(

Social source share

Why can't they all be amalgamated into one thread, which can take over from the Ian Levine thread as the most viewed, thus giving Bearsy maximum exposure and enabling him to satisfy his wish to become the next hate figure on here. :lol: Wheres Moggy when you need him? :lol:

I think the original thread was by far the best one, all those that followed were watered down and sounded terrible....lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

I think the original thread was by far the best one, all those that followed were watered down and sounded terrible....lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Its not easy to spot the differnce on some though Mark. Being the anorak that I am, if you hold the computer screen at the right angle, you can see the boots have electricity supplied by British Gas, and the original was clearly brought to you by Swalec.

Edited by in town Mikey
Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

Dave will you marry me ? Oh go on I'll pretend to like Troy Dodds........... :lol:

:lol::ohmy::yes: .....................................hey whats there not to like about Troy Dodds :lol: it aint been booted as it g.gif

Social source share

Guest Bicks

I'd love to be able to own one of the original OVO threads but sadly with a wife and two kids to feed, along with the credit crunch, the price of these original threads is totally out of my reach.

I've tried searching jumble sales and car boots but as you can imagine it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

If the only way I can own one of these threads is on a cheaply produced bootleg then please don't hate me for it, it's only my love of OVO threads that makes me do it (and I promise not to take any of them to venues and show anybody).

It would be great if someone like Goldmine could cobble together all the old OVO threads along with a few modern ones, possible a couple of crossover ones, and put them on a compilation CD, then it would give it some kind of legitimacy and I wouldn't feel quite so dirty inside.

PLEASE.....................

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!