Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest SoulRenaissance

Joan, if i book in, i feel sorry for anyone else at all :thumbup:

Missed you at The Kestrel Friday :hypo:

Best

Paul

I'm not booking in, don't like being in crowds.

Martyn

PS

Been told we've got a pool game on the 30th!

Kev, Sharon, Martin.

At least one member of the Mansfield contingent will be attending

and bringing her indoors along :lol:

"The Royal Hotel" bit plush innit :lol:

Might even book a room and show her what its like to sleep in a bed :thumbup:

Looking forward to this :hypo:

The missus will have at least one request each for Sam and Col, knows

more than me :yes: Then again thats not hard :lol:

Best

Paul

Make that two (or four if you count the females :lol: )

Hotel booked, someone should warn them BigP's coming :lol:

Wow we take the dogs out for a walk and all kinds happen on here, Chrissie's had her ankle done hope your feeling ok hun, more rooms have been booked, will ring the hotel and warm em that BigP is coming what do you think I should tell them g.gif and we may have to get a couple of kennels :rolleyes: actually Joan thinking back Mitzie has been to USOS before although she didn't dance she really enjoyed the music :lol: .

Sharon

Really looking forward to this and hopefully will be there.

Haven't been to anything last few weeks because of re-occurring knee trouble.

Just got to hear all the very best possible music which is the norm at all USOS.

Love to have a good old dance and knee pain is a real bummer & makes this near impossible.

I think a few beers for anesthetic qualities should do the trick ..or if not just save me a chair near the bar :thumbsup:

Just got to hear all the very best possible music which is the norm at all USOS.

Love to have a good old dance and knee pain is a real bummer & makes this near impossible.

I think a few beers for anesthetic qualities should do the trick ..or if not just save me a chair near the bar :thumbsup:

Can't believe your still having problems with your knee thought it'd be ok by now, hope you can make it. So that's you and your knee and Chrissie with her ankle think we'd best get the St John's ambulance in just in case :thumbup: .

Sharon

Guest BigPaul

Wow we take the dogs out for a walk and all kinds happen on here, Chrissie's had her ankle done hope your feeling ok hun, more rooms have been booked, will ring the hotel and warm em that BigP is coming what do you think I should tell them :) and we may have to get a couple of kennels :lol: actually Joan thinking back Mitzie has been to USOS before although she didn't dance she really enjoyed the music :lol: .

Sharon

A. Roll the Red Carpet out :P

B. Nail everything down and supply ear plugs to all guests :lol:

Guest SoulRenaissance

Room booked...........make sure the bar is well stocked Lynn said she thinks she'll be thirsty :thumbsup::lol:

Looking forward to our first visit.

Kev.....Lynn's promised not to make your ears bleed this week :P:P

Cheers

Martyn

Have i had the pleasure of meeting Lin? No thought not, so maybe if you can introduce me sometime?

Should be a proper old gathering not so much as North meets South, but all roads lead to, er? Walsall.

United Sound of Soul roadshow strikes again!

Martyn

Have i had the pleasure of meeting Lin? No thought not, so maybe if you can introduce me sometime?

Martyn

Martyn

Put it this way I'm the quiet one of the family............enough said :lol::lol: I shall do the honours.

all roads lead to, er? Walsall

Not a statement used often but in this case true thumbup.gif:lol:

See you on the 30th.

Cheers

Martyn

I think a few beers for anesthetic qualities should do the trick ..or if not just save me a chair near the bar :P

drinks allways work for me billy,although I think a visit to the docs may be in order, should be better by now :P

Room booked...........make sure the bar is well stocked Lynn said she thinks she'll be thirsty :unsure:beer.gif

Looking forward to our first visit.

Kev.....Lynn's promised not to make your ears bleed this week :)biggrin.gif

Cheers

Martyn

lol, will be waring martyns ear plugs..........

drinks allways work for me billy,although I think a visit to the docs may be in order, should be better by now unsure.gif

Gonna be a great night with such a superb DJ line-up.

Drink definately the best pain killer Lou, been to the Doc's / Surgeon (Job release Butcher)..complications...tell you at Walsall :unsure:

Guest ktf mal

I'm on my way...................my lady friend has gave me a pass out for the night, then again i might just bring her :unsure:

mal

Guest SoulRenaissance

Have you any flying saucers :tumbleweed3:

QoFxx

Haven't had any of those since i was at school. Maybe we could start a thread about our favourite sweets we had as kids? I used to like Imps!

hows your foot chrisie, and are you excited now its getting nearer :ohmy: shall be there just befor 8 so we can have a few drinkie poos, just to dull the bone ache of course :thumbup:

All the big bandages off, feeling better already and looking forward to next weekend :wicked:

QoFxx

hows your foot chrisie, and are you excited now its getting nearer biggrin.gif shall be there just befor 8 so we can have a few drinkie poos, just to dull the bone ache of course :ohmy:

Brill Lou can you do the door for me if I'm not there you know what I'm like for being late :wicked: . Seriously though I've really got no excuse this time as we're staying in the hotel. Not sure if they know what they've let themselves in for think there's about 10 rooms booked now.

Sharon

Guest SoulRenaissance

Got you some now Chrissie there hidden along with the others.

Sharon

You won't need flying saucers (or anything else) to go flying, with the dj's that are booked for the 30th.

Martyn

You won't need flying saucers (or anything else) to go flying, with the dj's that are booked for the 30th.

Martyn

Martyn

Beware............I'll be on label patrol :rolleyes::(:lol:

Room un-booked now as we need to be home early Sunday..........but Lynn still wants the bar well stocked thumbup.gif

Cheers

Martyn

What the flying saucers of your records :D . You'll be fine.

Sharon

Well I could use my records as flying saucers............................ :)ohmy.gif

"Here someone catch this Liz Verdi" :D:lol:

Just sorting through them now, you know us girls, rubbish at making decisions :D

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie

This has got to be one of the most talked about events!

Everywhere I go I hear people talking about it and planning to attend.

Looks like it's going to be a packer! Best be early!!!!

hi tony hope ypuve booked into that hotel, that cd, spot on lookin forward to your set on saturday......

hey Sharon are you going to invigilate me laugh.gif

did you get that photo of woody in the pond mending me filter :rolleyes:

jockin aside, looks like another winner at usos, really looking forwrd to having a good nite out, it seems like an age...and cant wait to check out that new room yes.gif

hey Sharon are you going to invigilate me laugh.gif

did you get that photo of woody in the pond mending me filter :rolleyes:

jockin aside, looks like another winner at usos, really looking forwrd to having a good nite out, it seems like an age...and cant wait to check out that new room :P

Ha ha yeah if you want but need to learn the ropes first laugh.gif . Didn't get the picture you'll have to send it me again.

Will get Kev to post dj times up in the week.

Sharon

Guest SoulRenaissance

Martyn

Beware............I'll be on label patrol :ohmy:wicked.gif:thumbup:

Room un-booked now as we need to be home early Sunday..........but Lynn still wants the bar well stocked :lol:

Cheers

Martyn

Like to keep the dj's on their toes. Sends the fear of god up 'em, me checking labels for boots, etc.

Martyn

PS

Won't even have ropey copies in the box.

Guest SoulRenaissance

This has got to be one of the most talked about events!

Everywhere I go I hear people talking about it and planning to attend.

Looks like it's going to be a packer! Best be early!!!!

Yeah, it's building. And contrary to what some say, as good as the Manor over the first two years.

Martyn

Like to keep the dj's on their toes. Sends the fear of god up 'em, me checking labels for boots, etc.

Martyn

PS

Won't even have ropey copies in the box.

You wont find anything dodgy in my box.............................so you don't scare me :ohmy::lol:

QoFxx

Source Advert