Little Anthony Refund

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Everyone who I know personally who bought tickets has now been refunded, myself included - which is one of te reasons why I closed the last thread (my prerogative as 'first poster').

Why don't you go directly 'to source'? I'm sure that, by this time, it'll just be an oversight...

Social source share

I have emailed directly last one stated

"yes all refunds are being dealth with and are in the post..." dated 28th march how am i to know without asking who's been paid and who hasn't? have received a message form the source, hopefully the matter will be resolved

sooner rather than later.

l

='TONY ROUNCE' date='Apr 18 09, 05:50 PM' post='1052233']

Everyone who I know personally who bought tickets has now been refunded, myself included - which is one of te reasons why I closed the last thread (my prerogative as 'first poster').

Why don't you go directly 'to source'? I'm sure that, by this time, it'll just be an oversight...

Social source share

Guest CarlosFandango

Same here no refund for £60.00 yet ! .. Have also sent numerous Emails to the address requested on SS but still had no replies.

Been polite as I could be asking for a reply / date but nothing yet.]

Social source share

Guest marge

Same here no refund for £60.00 yet ! .. Have also sent numerous Emails to the address requested on SS but still had no replies.

Been polite as I could be asking for a reply / date but nothing yet.]

They did explain that they could only pay so many cheques out in a given period, and they have refunded alot of folk. I'm sure they will refund you. I haven't had mine yet, but to be fair I did say that I wasn't in a hurry. It must be a nightmare for them.

Social source share

Guest Mart B

I haven't had my refund either. Have sent a further gentle nudge today as I returned the tickets 4 weeks ago.

Theresa

Me neither ive emailed on several occasions,i need the money for brid tickets :ohmy: .A response would be nice from the failed promoters.

Social source share

Still not had our refund for four tickets, sent several emails 'unanswered' even asked them to answer to explain the delay

Its really bad to have to keep asking for my money

Please Tracey explain what the delay is, and why you don't reply to emails

You said before '' if we want a refund then just ask'' im asking again please can i have my money back

Social source share

Guest CarlosFandango

No your not the only ones but I know how you feel ! We're still waiting for our refund for £60.00, but I'm sure as people have said in previous posts that it is a very slow process when the promoters have to wait for new cheque books, not good I know but I,m sure they'll get there in the end ....

I have copied a reply below that I received on 20th April after returning my tickets on 23rd March .. Hope this helps

Hi....

Sorry that your email was not answered last week (12th - 19th April 2009).

I was on annual leave for which I decided to take a break from everything.

Sorry if you think that this is unacceptable but for health reasons it was necessary.

Refunds are slow admittedly owing to the account being a personal one and for which you are only allowed a cheque book containing twenty cheques at any one time.

If you require a faster refund please email your bank details and we will go into our local branch and arrange monies to be transferred (this will be carried out each Friday)

Or

We can pay also pay via paypal.

Please mark your email : Refund Not Received

Social source share

Another 5 days or more gone by..... no refund.....no response to emails :wave:

are we the only ones ?

anybody got an ideas on how to get our money back as the things i have tried have failed

I suppose its best just to wait and give them time to get the money sent out to people

Saying that

how long do you wait for a refund ,two months,six months????

Social source share

No reason for delay for us then, we emailed bank details 3 weeks, still got nothing, wonder whats going on ?

Why are they processing funds transfers only on a friday ????

absolutely no reason for this, we all have internet banking these days it takes 2 minutes to trans funds, i know as i do it regularly to help out the kids :rolleyes:

Edited by joto
Social source share

Guest Sharon Mckinstry

No reason for delay for us then, we emailed bank details 3 weeks, still got nothing, wonder whats going on ?

Why are they processing funds transfers only on a friday ????

absolutely no reason for this, we all have internet banking these days it takes 2 minutes to trans funds, i know as i do it regularly to help out the kids :lol:

Haven't had refund either, sent emails etc. Suppose we will just have to wait on the new cheque book! :lol:

Social source share

Guest Mark Cartwright

Me neither!

I'm really disappointed. I understand they're not pro-promoters, I understand the cheque book issue, I even understand the pressure and hassle that goes with this but I am really disappointed in the lack of response and refund.

I, like many others, had some doubts when the gig was announced but was, and still am, entirely prepared to give anyone a chance but I am starting to get a bit hacked off.

If the cheque books are an issue I've given Tracey my paypal details at least twice and still no response or refund.

I know it's not the end of the world but I am starting to feel a bit used now.

Chunter over!

Social source share

Me neither!

I'm really disappointed. I understand they're not pro-promoters, I understand the cheque book issue, I even understand the pressure and hassle that goes with this but I am really disappointed in the lack of response and refund.

I, like many others, had some doubts when the gig was announced but was, and still am, entirely prepared to give anyone a chance but I am starting to get a bit hacked off.

If the cheque books are an issue I've given Tracey my paypal details at least twice and still no response or refund.

I know it's not the end of the world but I am starting to feel a bit used now.

Chunter over!

If I'm running out of cheques, I order another chequebook and it's here in no time..

Social source share

If I'm running out of cheques, I order another chequebook and it's here in no time..

Exactly, though it's a lot cheaper and a darn sight quicker to do Paypal or bank transfers than post cheques out to people. If the real issue is just that the whole episode has wiped them out cashwise, I'd rather they were honest and said they'll have to pay us when they get some money. We're none of us going to starve for lack of 30 or 60 quid, but it would be nice to have the beer money for the bank holiday weekend if you can manage it today Tracey & Andy. You've had my details by post & email 3 times now.

Cheers, Theresa

Social source share

Still not had our refund, this has to be a 'money issue' it dosen't take this long to deal with refunds

they've had our bank details, and numerous requests, ( no response)

Not one word from them !

I don't want any explanations now, just my money returned, and your right, none of us will starve for £60, but my money is MY money, if im going to give it away, i would rather give it to a charity

I would guess they have run out of money what with expenses etc, and unless they come on here and deny it, thats what i will think ,

waiting .......

Social source share

Guest CarlosFandango

Cheque received this morning ... Finally ! .... Hopefully a lot more got yours too.

Good luck to those still waiting .

Social source share

Guest Mezhouse

Cheque received this morning ... Finally ! .... Hopefully a lot more got yours too.

Good luck to those still waiting .

Still haven't got mine and before anyone says it I have sent them numerous polite emails requesting my refund. I know it was only for one ticket but as you say it is my money! They have my PayPal details so what difficulty could there be there?

Edited by Mezhouse
Social source share

Guest Sparky

Still no refund for us, been waiting since end of March, have emailed on 26th but not heard anything back.

Social source share

I don't pertain to be, Pete.

And you didn't answer my post.

Your post makes no sense whatsoever. Where you replying to someone else?

Did I mention the event?

I said if I run out of cheques, I order another chequebook.

What the f*ck has that got to do with me 'going out' or buying tickets?

It's about ordering a chequebook.

C-H-E-Q-U-E-B-O-O-K.

Social source share

Guest soulfullbabe

Still haven't got mine and before anyone says it I have sent them numerous polite emails requesting my refund. I know it was only for one ticket but as you say it is my money! They have my PayPal details so what difficulty could there be there?

:wicked: Hi Jo.Good to see you at the Igloo, i live near to Tracey and Andy i could try get it for you babe. I was one of the first to get my money back and on that night they had enough money on them to pay people if they asked for refunds. I didnt have to ask as Tracey took me at my word when i quoted the remark that it was Tracey that i bought them off she should repay me she gave me my money and apologised. Just a shame others dont get their money the same way. Jo if you still got my number give us a call and i will try and sort it for you. Love Diane

Social source share

Guest Mezhouse

:wicked: Hi Jo.Good to see you at the Igloo, i live near to Tracey and Andy i could try get it for you babe. I was one of the first to get my money back and on that night they had enough money on them to pay people if they asked for refunds. I didnt have to ask as Tracey took me at my word when i quoted the remark that it was Tracey that i bought them off she should repay me she gave me my money and apologised. Just a shame others dont get their money the same way. Jo if you still got my number give us a call and i will try and sort it for you. Love Diane

That would be great Diane Thanks. I dont seem to have your number so if you PM me I'll give you a call

Jo xx

Social source share

Guest Sharon Mckinstry

Hi can anyone point me in the right direction on where to get an email address for the promoters. My system crashed and I've lost all contacts for my address book. :thumbup: Still no refund, I've only emailed them once before as I did not want to hassle anyone, I understand the issue of cheque books etc but times now getting on. Any help would be good.

Thanks, Sharon

Social source share

Guest Sparky

Hi can anyone point me in the right direction on where to get an email address for the promoters. My system crashed and I've lost all contacts for my address book. :D Still no refund, I've only emailed them once before as I did not want to hassle anyone, I understand the issue of cheque books etc but times now getting on. Any help would be good.

Thanks, Sharon

The email address that i have is palaisevent@live.co.uk, hope that helps.

We are still waiting is anyone else?

Sparky & Sharon

Social source share

how long is this going to drag on for ?

to the people involved in the refunding

can you post up a definte statement concerning refunds asp

along with a solid email that people can use

................................................................................

Our thoughts also Mike...........

For the last time hopefully as we have posted this information previously.......

all refunds/queries to Palaisevent@live.co.uk

*please do not use Soul Source for refund queries/moans*

Tracey n Andy

Social source share

Banks charge anything from £25.00 to £37.50 for a bounced cheque so it seems the problem is getting worse for the promoters on this, ten bounced cheques for example could put another £250.00 plus on the problem and so on, what I can't understand is where has the money gone? was it used to promote the gig? advance tickets sales are all well and good but seperate money should be used for running expences, when I was involved in bringing Bettye Lavette over to perform at The Winter Gardens in Blackpool several years ago myself, Rolly and Carl of The Neighbourhood Soul Club each put £1,000.00 each in a fund to cover the promotion, air fairs, hotels, venue hire etc. advance tickets were sold but the cash generated from ticket sales was kept seperate until contracts were signed, work permits in place etc. you can not and should not promote a major event like this without working money upfront, I'm not knocking the promoters here as they tried to put on a unique event, perhaps it would have been better to explain that the money had been spent and that refunds would be paid as soon as they can cover it, they are in an even bigger hole now issuing rubber cheques not to mention their reputation is now in tatters.

I hope there is a resolution to all this for people who purchased advance tickets in good faith, all right coming on here saying we can bring Little Anthony over to perform and actually coming through with it is a big difference, questions were raised and asked before the event but ego I guess got in the way now it's a mess.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

My refund cheques bounced !!! £60 for 4 tickets

Ive been charged £6 by my bank

No response from tracey and andy to numerous emails and a letter posted to them weeks ago

They want us to NOT use SS for moans and quieries, WELL ANSWER YOUR EMAILS THEN !!

Thats now £66 you owe us

Social source share

Guest gibber

Promoting and putting on the LEL ALL-NIGHTER , ST Ives,( the first 1 ) . I had no money or investments from others, spent up to £1400 before it took place with advertising in local & national magazines ,5.000 flyers distributed every weekend @all=nighters all over the country (the best part wink.gif ),I paid the venue up front plus the licence fee.

All I got from advance sales was £200 :thumbup:

So I should guess that Andy & Tracy's costs were so much that they haven't managed to get it all back yet so give them time .

Nice people who thought they could do something special ..

Edited by gibber
Social source share