Little Anthony Refund

Is It About Time This Topic Got Put To Bed,I feel Sorry For ALL You Good Punters Who Paid For Tickets With Had Earned Cash,But At The End Of The Day This Venture Was A PIPE Dream.

Ok The Intention To Put A Palais Revival On Was Ok But They Should Have Stuck To Just Having THE DJs On Who Where There In The 70s/80s And In Later Years and Not Booking Big American Acts That Dont Come Cheap.

Who Are They Anyway They Are Not Established Promoters Of BIG Venues And If Anyone Could Have Pulled This Off If They Wanted To Would Have Been Someone Like - Kev Roberts, John Poole,Who Know The Notts Scene.

Putting Venues On Is Not Cheap With A lot Of Costs Ask Any Good Promoter

Oceana For a Would Be Expensive To Hire Let Alone The Acts & Djs God Knows The Costs Involved.

So Take Heed Next time When Another One Of These "Revivals"Are Advertised Check Out Who Is Promoting It And Have They The Balls & Guts To See It Through And Lets Get Back To Talking About Some Soul On This Site.

Social source share

Is It About Time This Topic Got Put To Bed,I feel Sorry For ALL You Good Punters Who Paid For Tickets With Had Earned Cash,But At The End Of The Day This Venture Was A PIPE Dream.

Ok The Intention To Put A Palais Revival On Was Ok But They Should Have Stuck To Just Having THE DJs On Who Where There In The 70s/80s And In Later Years and Not Booking Big American Acts That Dont Come Cheap.

Who Are They Anyway They Are Not Established Promoters Of BIG Venues And If Anyone Could Have Pulled This Off If They Wanted To Would Have Been Someone Like - Kev Roberts, John Poole,Who Know The Notts Scene.

Oceana For a Would Be Expensive To Hire Let Alone The Acts & Djs God Knows The Costs Involved.

So Take Heed Next time When Another One Of These "Revivals"Are Advertised Check Out Who Is Promoting It And Have They The Balls & Guts To See It Through And Lets Get Back To Talking About Some Soul On This Site.

Are you for real?

Just because you think it is ok for people to get ripped off doesn't mean the rest of us do.

The last thing we should do is let this drop. There are hundreds of threads on this site, go and talk about soul on one of those.

They have stolen the money of good people and need to be held accountable for their actions.

Social source share

I AM NOT STICKING UP FOR THESE PAIR AND I THINK MOST PEOPLE MAY NEVER GET THEIR MONEY BACK SO WHATS THE SOLUTION TO THIS FAILED PROMOTION, ARE WE STILL GOING TO BE TALKING ABOUT THIS NEXT YEAR?

yES AND THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION I DO GO ON OTHER SITES WHERE PEOPLE DONT TALK OUT OF THEIR A--E!

Social source share

I AM NOT STICKING UP FOR THESE PAIR AND I THINK MOST PEOPLE MAY NEVER GET THEIR MONEY BACK SO WHATS THE SOLUTION TO THIS FAILED PROMOTION, ARE WE STILL GOING TO BE TALKING ABOUT THIS NEXT YEAR?

yES AND THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION I DO GO ON OTHER SITES WHERE PEOPLE DONT TALK OUT OF THEIR A--E!

If you don't like the thread you'd be better off staying off the thread rather than upsetting those who want it. It should deffo stay until everyone gets their money back especially if those concerned are watching it and not acting. Its too unfair how they've treated people & the stress they've caused..

jayne

Social source share

PHILL READ AND UNDERSTAND !!!!!

Posted Today, 02:46 PM not putting this to bed just cause someone is bored of it

am looking at closing this thread and closing these members accounts

however before doing so would like to know just what the current score is

thanks

mike

Social source share

RECAP:

Phil,i had a bit of contact with the 2 involved.Did you meet them during this period?.

Found it hard to believe what they were proposing.They should have been on at Annesley,(chucked that in to go to Prestatyn).Even then then were selling tickets knowing LA & I's were not coming.Offered me free tickets for myself and my parents!!!

So to put this to bed is wrong.People want their money back.

Just off topic tho'.....maybe your involvement with a "Revival " night prompted your post - Notts area,Kev Roberts ,good promoters etc.....i mean, you've been quiet on the subject till now.

As for your comment about people talking out their arse...out of order!!!!.

Social source share

All the people who are still owed money need to form a group, say a Yahoo group, only takes a few minutes, pool your resources and decide exactly what you're going to do. It looks like you've only got a couple of options though; write it off, or go to the small claims court. But if you make your own group, you'll be able to communicate with one another in private.

Social source share

All the people who are still owed money need to form a group, say a Yahoo group, only takes a few minutes, pool your resources and decide exactly what you're going to do. It looks like you've only got a couple of options though; write it off, or go to the small claims court. But if you make your own group, you'll be able to communicate with one another in private.

good suggestion

not sure of numbers involved but as Pete says if one person out of those awaiting refunds would like to step forward

it could be more effective

as said a group feature may be usefull

though could use the "new conversations" feature as it offers private threads for more than 2 to get things going

if anyone involved is up for it , drop us a pm

Social source share

I didn't say anything about other sites. I said other threads on here.

Anyway, no one is forcing you to read this thread are they? So just ignore it there's a good boy.

Oh, and the only person talking out of their arse is you.

Social source share

You go back to talk about whatever you like Phil and leave the people who paid in good faith to keep this going as long as they like..

Soul is about a feeling too.. A feeling some folk don't have when they pull STUNTS LIKE THIS..

Talking about soul..

Social source share

we got our money back fairly quickly...but then, we don't live too far from them...:rolleyes:

definitely, there was a lack of communication which only fuelled the desperate problems.

it seems that there are still so many people waiting for refunds...money that is rightfully theirs.

I truely hope that it all gets sorted,for all parties involved.

KTF

Susan( mrs casper)

Social source share

we got our money back fairly quickly...but then, we don't live too far from them...:rolleyes:

definitely, there was a lack of communication which only fuelled the desperate problems.

it seems that there are still so many people waiting for refunds...money that is rightfully theirs.

I truely hope that it all gets sorted,for all parties involved.

KTF

Susan( mrs casper)

don't live too far but gave them benefit of doubt to start with,

but total lack of respect now to people owed money by no contact to numerous emails sent, have changed this.

afraid a visit is in order with other people i know owed money when i get back from holiday, see what they do face to face.

whats the police score on this? they owe me money, can i get done for going to fetch it or can i tell them the situation beforehand.!

what happened to the write up in Notts Evening Post?

steve

Social source share

don't live too far but gave them benefit of doubt to start with,

but total lack of respect now to people owed money by no contact to numerous emails sent, have changed this.

afraid a visit is in order with other people i know owed money when i get back from holiday, see what they do face to face.

whats the police score on this? they owe me money, can i get done for going to fetch it or can i tell them the situation beforehand.!

what happened to the write up in Notts Evening Post?

steve

I would maybe call into the police station first and ask their advice as to what to do.

You never know, they might take more notice of a group of people making the same complaint as opposed to just one person?

As for the Nottingham Evening Post?

Maybe if someone was to let them know the situation is still ongoing?

Social source share

Statement prepared on 17.8.2009

Firstly we are not answerable to anyone apart from those very few still awaiting refunds however....

As this topic is so popular (20,000) (Shame we did not receive this amount of publicity when we needed it most?).

We feel that the time is now right to set a few things straight.....

We are proud of who we are and what we tried so hard to achieve and why we were doing it......

We thank the people (they know who they are) for their support during the early days and for their continuing support today....

This was to be a 'one off' unique event. An event paid for by Soulies for Soulies (no money to be made by anyone).....

This was by no way disrespect to those Big Promoter's out there who do a great job for which we have great respect for them.

We had many discussions with some of these promoters who offered us their services and were there for us if we needed them. What we didn't count on were the promoters who would get jealous that we had booked LAI. Again this group had been out there for 25 years+ so why all of a sudden did they want to book them?...... why wait for us to do the groundwork then pull the rug from under us ?. We worked with LAI to get the correct songs as they had not performed many of them for many years. It seemed that no matter what we did there was always some one out there who would stick the knife in....... we grew sick of the animosity and sabotage attempts which is one of the main reasons why we decided to pull the plug....Trust us making this decision was not an easy one and caused us a large amount of stress that none of you would understand. Another reason is that we found out that our ticket outlets hadn't even bothered to advertise/sell tickets.

REFUNDS

Refunds are almost complete and those awaiting refunds have either been informed or paid in full.

You have to bear in mind that we too had money layouts for this event with regards advertising, printing, ticket costs etc.. again very na¯ve of us but we can promise that

ALL REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN....

We did not say anything to the contrary on this.....

Take for instance our local newspaper (Nottingham Evening Post)

We note that some of you on this thread took it upon yourselves to go to the EP (some of which may we point out didn't even buy a ticket - another of you already had your refund)?...............

The 'Evening Post' did contact us to which we sat down and told them how things were from our side. If you too had taken notice you would see that there was no story to be had....... The EP apologised to us......

PERSONAL

We have not been out for quite some time now which is due to personal reasons and for which we are not answerable to SS. However we will be back very soon and DJing again..............

Reading through some of your shite we really wonder where all of your information has come from because judging from the venom that has been written about us it certainly did not come from us.

As for the

'wedding dress' that again is Tracey's business and no ones money apart from her own/family member was used........this wedding was put off for the Reunion and will not be put on hold again.......

'Tracey's birthday gifts/money' again Tracey's business and no one else's..... very rude remarks and damn right out of order...........

'living it up' blimey you certainly have got no idea about our life.... How very sad of you...........

'barring us from a certain town' all we can say to this is 'GROW UP'......

Oh yes we do have this on an email.....

These are just a few of the venomous attacks that we have had to endure......

We have been asked to attend venues albeit as a guest or a guest DJ however some folk have took it upon themselves to say that if we attend then they wouldn't or that they will have a few words to say to us when they see us.....

again we have nothing to hide and we are a quiet and very proud couple.... .

Please also remember how hard folk work to bring you these events......

Yes we would rather not attend than upset a venue....... But on the other side of things we have nothing to hide nor fear..... again to reiterate we have not been out due to personal reasons..........

We know that some of you probably won't be able to help yourselves so off you go and pull what we have to say to bits....... after all it's a free country...

...We however will not be reading neither will we be replying to any further comments...........

And please remember to seek out the true facts and not your normal fictional idealations........

Tracey n Andy..........

Social source share

Firstly we are not answerable to anyone apart from those very few still awaiting refunds however....

As this topic is so popular (20,000) (Shame we did not receive this amount of publicity when we needed it most?).

We are proud of who we are and what we tried so hard to achieve and why we were doing it......

We thank the people (they know who they are) for their support during the early days and for their continuing support today....

This was to be a 'one off' unique event. An event paid for by Soulies for Soulies (no money to be made by anyone).....

This was by no way disrespect to those Big Promoter's out there who do a great job for which we have great respect for them.

We had many discussions with some of these promoters who offered us their services and were there for us if we needed them. What we didn't count on were the promoters who would get jealous that we had booked LAI. Again this group had been out there for 25 years+ so why all of a sudden did they want to book them?...... why wait for us to do the groundwork then pull the rug from under us ?. We worked with LAI to get the correct songs as they had not performed many of them for many years. It seemed that no matter what we did there was always some one out there who would stick the knife in....... we grew sick of the animosity and sabotage attempts which is one of the main reasons why we decided to pull the plug....Trust us making this decision was not an easy one and caused us a large amount of stress that none of you would understand. Another reason is that we found out that our ticket outlets hadn't even bothered to advertise/sell tickets.

REFUNDS

Refunds are almost complete and those awaiting refunds have either been informed or paid in full.

You have to bear in mind that we too had money layouts for this event with regards advertising, printing, ticket costs etc.. again very na¯ve of us but we can promise that

We note that some of you on this thread took it upon yourselves to go to the EP (some of which may we point out didn't even buy a ticket - another of you already had your refund)?...............

The 'Evening Post' did contact us to which we sat down and told them how things were from our side. If you too had taken notice you would see that there was no story to be had....... The EP apologised to us......

PERSONAL

We have not been out for quite some time now which is due to personal reasons and for which we are not answerable to SS. However we will be back very soon and DJing again..............

Reading through some of your shite we really wonder where all of your information has come from because judging from the venom that has been written about us it certainly did not come from us.

As for the

'wedding dress' that again is Tracey's business and no ones money apart from her own/family member was used........this wedding was put off for the Reunion and will not be put on hold again.......

'Tracey's birthday gifts/money' again Tracey's business and no one else's..... very rude remarks and damn right out of order...........

'living it up' blimey you certainly have got no idea about our life.... How very sad of you...........

We have been asked to attend venues albeit as a guest or a guest DJ however some folk have took it upon themselves to say that if we attend then they wouldn't or that they will have a few words to say to us when they see us.....

Yes we would rather not attend than upset a venue....... But on the other side of things we have nothing to hide nor fear..... again to reiterate we have not been out due to personal reasons..........

We know that some of you probably won't be able to help yourselves so off you go and pull what we have to say to bits....... after all it's a free country...

...We however will not be reading neither will we be replying to any further comments...........

And please remember to seek out the true facts and not your normal fictional idealations........

Tracey n Andy..........

:)....xxxxx

Social source share

few things straight ?

whats with all the crap

you used the site to promote selling of tickets for a event that was cancelled

members posted concerns about the way you were handling the refund situation

due to these concerns you were asked several times by myself both in public and via pms to post up news, info etc on current state of this whole refund matter

you choose not to

Social source share

From what i remember,the bass player posted a lengthy piece on here saying they were coming (prompting a flurry of sales?),only to retract this later.

Throw into the mix that LA himself said he knew nowt just a couple of days before........

Social source share

From what i remember,the bass player posted a lengthy piece on here saying they were coming (prompting a flurry of sales?),only to retract this later.

Throw into the mix that LA himself said he knew nowt just a couple of days before........

CORRECT

AND SELLING TICKETS WHEN IT WAS CANCELLED

Social source share

As a total neutral (didn't buy a ticket and none of my friends did) following this thread I think my first reaction, probably along with most people, was one of sympathy for a non-promoter of big events trying to pull something brilliant off and when it went pear shaped struggling to to sort refunds due to the machinations of the banking system (cheque books etc). Had it taken a few weeks, nobody would have really minded I don't think.

That sympathy soon evaporated and turned to disgust when it became clear that they weren't paying people back in a timely fashion, but even worse they were not keeping people informed about what was going on and not replying to emails. That was the biggest kick in the teeth. If they'd held their hands up and said hey, we're trying to pay you all back as quick as we can but it will take till x date in all likelihood, people would probably have cut them some slack, but the total wall of silence was deafening and naturally made people angry when their hard earned money had gone and didn't appear to be coming back. The totat lack of information/updates caused most of the resentment and was obviously totally unnecessary.

The post by the said couple beggars belief in terms of attitude and tone when they've purposely ignored so many people asking when they were going to receive a refund. More front than Blackpool!

Rich

Social source share

Guest Sharon Mckinstry

REFUNDS

PERSONAL

As for the

Tracey n Andy..........

Are you for real, I travelled all the way from Scotland at a cost of £300 plus and went to the alldayer that was put on because the amount of money I would have lost. You have not replied to a single email that I have sent you . I have had no other option but to post on soul source because you have chosen to ignore all my emails. You say you are only accountable to those who have not been refunded so that would include me. Why the silence then. I've been offered no explanation and no indication of when i can expect my money back. I am not one of the so called back stabbers, I dont know you and bought tickets in good faith supporting your event, just to find me and my sort slagged off on here. I do not expect you to stop living your life or whatever crock of s**t you're stating now but you have brought this on yourself by treating people this way. You were quick enough to take my money, please could you give it back. Since you dont reply to emails maybe you could honor little mean old me with a reply on here.

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

As a total neutral (didn't buy a ticket and none of my friends did) following this thread I think my first reaction, probably along with most people, was one of sympathy for a non-promoter of big events trying to pull something brilliant off and when it went pear shaped struggling to to sort refunds due to the machinations of the banking system (cheque books etc). Had it taken a few weeks, nobody would have really minded I don't think.

That sympathy soon evaporated and turned to disgust when it became clear that they weren't paying people back in a timely fashion, but even worse they were not keeping people informed about what was going on and not replying to emails. That was the biggest kick in the teeth. If they'd held their hands up and said hey, we're trying to pay you all back as quick as we can but it will take till x date in all likelihood, people would probably have cut them some slack, but the total wall of silence was deafening and naturally made people angry when their hard earned money had gone and didn't appear to be coming back. The totat lack of information/updates caused most of the resentment and was obviously totally unnecessary.

The post by the said couple beggars belief in terms of attitude and tone when they've purposely ignored so many people asking when they were going to receive a refund. More front than Blackpool!

Rich

Gotta agree with you, that's exactly as I see it.

Their main priority IMO, apart from paying back monies, should have been to keep everyone informed on a regular basis with "believable" assurances that all refunds would be given as soon as possibly can be arranged.

Social source share

Gotta agree with you, that's exactly as I see it.

Their main priority IMO, apart from paying back monies, should have been to keep everyone informed on a regular basis with "believable" assurances that all refunds would be given as soon as possibly can be arranged.

That's the point, complete radio silence for four months, no wonder people are going to get increasingly angry when they hear nothing in return.

Social source share

REFUNDS

PERSONAL

As for the

Tracey n Andy..........

As also a neutral- I have to say that you really need to take alook at your self when making such statements. Mike was absolutely right in his post.

It appears you didnt do your homework re LA and what exactly were these underhand things that others were doing to sabotage your event- Lets have the full facts instead of Fuzzy Wuzzy statements that you have made.

As for refunds- If I had had to wait like others have you would have been in the small claims court well before now- so thank your self lucky this avenue was not taken up.

Whether you were making money or not out of the event you did it for some personal reason so that one doesnt cut with me.

It clealry shows you are "Amateurs" otherwise even if this had been proffesionally put together and it failed you should have professionally communicated with all but again I sense you are intellectually deficient or you would have kept people up to date with what was going on after the event or if im wrong you got caught and didnt know how to cope with it which comes back to Amateur hour time!

To put above your post - "Statement prepared" is arrogant imo when you have caused alot of anguish and upset to people.

You deserve to be sent to Coventry (As long as their are no soul nights there)!

So its easy to have ago and this is what I would have done.

1. Got contract signed - Appoint a solicitor to act on legal matters giiven the potential amount of money involved

2. Agreed in writing all outlets for ticket sales and checked the advertising and ticket sales on a weekly basis if not every other day.

3 Clear itinery identified for LA & I

4.Get to bank to ask for a business venture overdraft - Just in case

5 Having pulled the plug - set out a timetable of winding the event down

6 Global email to all purchasers with timetable for refunds

7 Weekly update on refunds and even included avoucher towards the next promotion

8 FInalisation report on number of purchasers and number refunded

9 Letter of apology via various sites to say sorry and watch this space!

Thats what a proffesional does IMO

So a warning - Dont get involved in something in which you are not suitably profficient to enact! whether successful or not- Cos even the pros have a bad day or even abad week or month- but not this long.

Social source share

Bigger fool any promoter offering them a dj spot ! It could well have an affect on your numbers :rolleyes:

I wouldn't go anywhere they were on.

How can they write that rubbish , just full of excuses etc ....when they still owe money.... since Easter :thumbup:

I did speak to the local paper, and they probably did go and chat to them, and they probably lied their way out of the story, the same way they convinced people to buy tickets at Prestatyn knowing it was going to cancelled

PS Good to know the reporter spoke to them though , if it was me, i'de of felt really uncomfortable thumbsup.gif

''again we have nothing to hide and we are a quiet and very proud couple…''

Proud ? now that beggars belief :D

Edited by joto
Social source share

I can't believe after all this time that I am not the only one still waiting for a refund (£60), does anyone have any idea how much is still owed? Like most people I am sick to death of ringing, texting & emailing with virtually no reply. It is comforting to know that I am not alone in this apparent scam and as such would request this thread runs & runs until such time that every pound has been justly received. Try to KTF.

Social source share

I can't believe after all this time that I am not the only one still waiting for a refund (£60), does anyone have any idea how much is still owed? Like most people I am sick to death of ringing, texting & emailing with virtually no reply. It is comforting to know that I am not alone in this apparent scam and as such would request this thread runs & runs until such time that every pound has been justly received. Try to KTF.

Looking at your avatar you don't appear to be the type of person who would be so patient in waiting for your refund :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest soulful ady

REFUNDS

PERSONAL

As for the

Tracey n Andy..........

******WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP,ALL SELF,SELF,SELF IMPORTANCE,BLAME EVERYONE APART FROM YOURSELVES,WHAT A F**KIN CHEEK.*****

Social source share

Rather than posting "statements" like that I suggest a larger helping of "humble pie".

I'd never go to a soul event again, not to mention post comments like that if I owed soul folk money like you two have done or still do.

It's not difficult, you don't have to be professional promoters to give a real apology and mean it.

Social source share

Guest Mark Cartwright

"Refunds are almost complete and those awaiting refunds have either been informed or paid in full. "

It's the complete lack of communication that pisses me off more than anything else.

I've been fully prepared to give the benefit of the doubt and even posted a pretty concilatory post on SS but STILL I have no replies to PM's asking about my refund (£30) and neiter has a mate of mine (£15) so to state that all those waiting have either been informed or paid in full is a complete load of balls - I have neither been informed or paid and, given the speed I recieved the tickets must have been an early purchser (well before Prestatyn).

So, please inform me, when will I recieve my refund?

Social source share

Rather than posting "statements" like that I suggest a larger helping of "humble pie".

I'd never go to a soul event again, not to mention post comments like that if I owed soul folk money like you two have done or still do.

It's not difficult, you don't have to be professional promoters to give a real apology and mean it.

Spot on, just what I was thinking.

To come on here and spout all that barbed attitude without having a great big sorry up front is so selfishly piss poor it beggars belief.

Remind me to avoid any further events put on by these charmers :D

Social source share

You should be ashamed.

We had many discussions with some of these promoters who offered us their services and were there for us if we needed them. What we didn't count on were the promoters who would get jealous that we had booked LAI. Again this group had been out there for 25chee years+ so why all of a sudden did they want to book them?......why wait for us to do the groundwork then pull the rug from under us ?. We worked with LAI to get the correct songs as they had not performed many of them for many years. It seemed that no matter what we did there was always some one out there who would stick the knife in....... we grew sick of the animosity and sabotage attempts which is one of the main reasons why we decided to pull the plug....Trust us making this decision was not an easy one and caused us a large amount of stress that none of you would understand. Another reason is that we found out that our ticket outlets hadn't even bothered to advertise/sell tickets

Firstly who are the promoters you are talking about that you had many discussions with ?,and who are the people who all of a sudden wanted to book them ?, as far as I'm aware you ignored any offers of help along with an offer from a well respected PA who brings artists over regularly to big events, then you have the cheek to blame them for pulling the rug from under your feet bollox.

You didn't pull the plug the Group did, after you failed to send them the down payment on the date you said you would,they then gave you several chances to get the deposit together which you failed to do, and because of this THEY decided enough was enough.

I think you have a dam cheek to also lay the blame at the ticket outlets, you should have been checking them all the time,part of being a promoter isnt it, I'm sure all the DJ's who were going to be on at this event advertised it along with the likes of Dave Raistrick who i know advertised it through many outlets, as well as others who were selling tickets at various venues, you were also offered free advertisement in Manifesto Magazine, who were going to do a big piece on the Aldayer and LAI for you, you exchanged emails and phone calls but nothing ever arrived, so please don't blame the people who did there bit because you certainly didn't.

REFUNDS

Rubbish my neighbor has herd nothing from you in nearly 3 months, she received a cheque like many others that bounced not once but twice and has been charged for the privilege, she isn't on SS but has emailed you many times with no reply, I'm sure that there are more people still waiting than those that have been lucky enough to get there money back.but i doubt we will ever know exactly how many.

The 'Evening Post' did contact us to which we sat down and told them how things were from our side. If you too had taken notice you would see that there was no story to be had....... The EP apologized to us......

And what lies did you fill them full of then, maybe some one should have let the EP read all of whats gone on on SS from start to finish and also maybe spoke to the artists themselves then I'm sure they wouldn't have apologized to you, they would have seen what arrogant little wannabes you really are.

PERSONAL

Well I'm sure there will be a few people waiting for you then.

As for the

Now them two remarks really do take the biscuit, no ones money or business but hers, stop taking the F***ing piss, it was OUR money that you took and until you pay every person in full what you owe, then it will continue to be every ones buisness.... Very rude remarks and DAMN RIGHT OUT OF ORDER......

More fool the promoters then is all i can say.why not come to Prestatyn in Oct, I'm sure there will be quite a few people wanting to say hello.

You might not reply to any of these comments, but that will come as no surprise to anyone, it took you long enough to post this unbelievable arrogant statement in the first place, but don't try and kid anyone that you don't read them because you wont be able to help yourselves.

Tracey n Andy..........

As its supposedly Andy who wrote this shouldn't it read Andy n Tracey lol

Sue...........

Social source share

This statement is just what I would expect from this pair of no marks.

The attitude they show now is no different from the attitude they have showed all the way along. Even when the event was supposedly still going ahead.

Truly shameful.

Perhaps someone could get back in touch with the Nottingham Evening Post and give them a link to this thread!

Social source share

Good idea here's her email address

Claire.Carter@NottinghamEveningPost.co.uk

and phone number

0115 948 2000 ext 2549

Go for it !!

They are a proud couple says Andy :g: whats to be proud of ? , you still owe people money, you have had their money since Easter, give it back :wave:

Edited by joto
Social source share

Guest Mark Cartwright

Have we any idea how many people are still owed?

I'll start the ball rolling with 3.

The odd thing with this non-communication stance is that it only ever pisses people off. Do they think we'll forgat?

I used to run a complaints (customer feedback) department for a large company and Rule 1 was communicate, communicate and then communicate some more!

Edited by Mark Cartwright
Social source share

Have we any idea how many people are still owed?

I'll start the ball rolling with 3.

The odd thing with this non-communication stance is that it only ever pisses people off. Do they think we'll forgat?

I used to run a complaints (customer feedback) department for a large company and Rule 1 was communicate, communicate and then communicate some more!

me for 2 tickets.

kim jones from rainworth for 2, not on here but given up hope of refund just about.

steve

Social source share

me for 2 tickets.

kim jones from rainworth for 2, not on here but given up hope of refund just about.

steve

Don't ever give up. Issue a claim via www.moneyclaim.gov.uk if you have to, but first you need to notify the happy couple in writing that you propose to do it. Give them 7 days to send you cleared funds and then issue against them (it will cost a small fee but you would get it back when the court makes an Order against them. They would have no defence to the claim so it would be straightforward. They wouldn't want any County court judgments against their name as it would destroy their credit rating, so they would pay up sharpish.

Rich

Social source share

Guest Mark Cartwright

I've had enough.

I don't know whether this will do the trick but I will start the Money Claim online process if I haven't a positive outcome in the next 7 days.

I've sent the following email to Tracey but don't expect a response...

"Ok- enough is enough.

Iam still awaiting my refund of £30 and despite a number of email requests havenot had the courtesy of a response.

Iintend, unless I hear from you in the next 7 days, to start a claim using HMCS MoneyClaim Online process which would lead to you incurring further costs relativeto the claim.

Ilook forward to hearing from you.

MarkCartwright"

I'll keep SS informed of progress. I'm not bluffing!

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...