Little Anthony Refund

Bloody Hell I cant believe that this still hasnt been sorted

Hope they arent out and about at venues when they know they still owe money

Mind you next time I need an interest free loan with no repayment period I will know what to do whistling.gif

Social source share

Mind you next time I need an interest free loan with no repayment period I will know what to do whistling.gif

Ive read this thread many times but hey talk of taking the P##sl i cant believe that this thread once again raises its headg.gif

you people cannot be seriouspost-10269-12534855170402.gifhow long does it take to write a cheque out to a payee

lets see take payment for tickets bank money , write cheque refund sorted

or is it a case of take ticket money spend it save money up then refund

Rob

Social source share

yes steve , 6 months interest free.

Social source share

is this sorted out yetg.gif

No is the short answer. I was willing to give alot of leeway earlier in this thread, but I guess I'm not the only one who's kept quiet or just plain given up?

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Me neither ph34r.gif

This whole thing and lack of information/contact is nothing short of disgraceful. I can't believe people still haven't been refunded. If it had happened to me I would issue legal proceedings via moneyclaim online (www.moneyclaim.gov.uk)as I said earlier in the thread. It's simple to do and I bet it would get them moving as they wouldn't want County Court judgments against them which would ruin their credit profile/rating..

Good luck all.

Rich

Edited by Rich Buckley
Social source share

I registered moneyclaim online and saw it wants 25 quid (refunded on sucessful completion) to process the claim. i was'nt sure if its a guaranteed result or would it go further ?

any thoughts please ?

All the court fees etc to process the claim would be included in the judgment (they have no defence given you paid them the ticket money and they've now not put on the event) so you wouldn't be out of pocket at all UNLESS they couldn't pay the judgment after you had attempted enforcement proceedings (if required). Providing they are not already declared bankrupt there are numerous ways to enforce judgments e.g Attachment to Earnings Orders (where their employer(s) would be legally required to pay you X amount per month until the judgment was satisfied etc). At least that way you would have a sense of justice that they were going to pay for what they've done and it would affect them. Maybe 2 or 3 of you could club together to share the initial cost?Rich

Social source share

Guest BigPaul

I registered moneyclaim online and saw it wants 25 quid (refunded on sucessful completion) to process the claim. i was'nt sure if its a guaranteed result or would it go further ?

any thoughts please ?

There are more traditional methodswicked.gif

But that would be entirely up to the individualg.gif

Social source share

another month gone by and still nothing.

you know its really really hard to give refunds back to people sometimeswhistling.gif

you have to go through your mailout ticket list , write a envelope then a cheque put a stamp on it( no need to lick stamp thesedays either) . The logistics of itwhistling.gif . maybe they are waiting for the anniversaryshades.gif .

Edited by Naughty Boy
Social source share

This whole thing and lack of information/contact is nothing short of disgraceful. I can't believe people still haven't been refunded. If it had happened to me I would issue legal proceedings via moneyclaim online (www.moneyclaim.gov.uk)as I said earlier in the thread. It's simple to do and I bet it would get them moving as they wouldn't want County Court judgments against them which would ruin their credit profile/rating..

Good luck all.

Rich

they're obviously up to there necks i debt already, so i doubt a couple of c.c.j.;s are gonna bother them, i cant understand why nobodys made a house call,

Social source share

• 1 month later...

I can't believe nobody has been round to their house and banged to their front door and asked the simple question 'where's our fucking money?' plenty of piss and wind and moaning about it get round their with the boys I say and sort it out the old fashioned way with a good slap been going on far too long this now.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

• 2 years later...

Blimee talk about digging up the corpse of a thread :lol:

Remind me what was all this about again? :lol: Mr & Mrs Baloney hopelessly out of their depth trying to book a live act or something? Or was it Patio Grading? :D:

Edited by Steve G
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

if this is still ongoing then surely it needs to go to a small claims court or something along those lines

can't really see what is going to be achieved re-visiting such threads 2 and a half years later without any fresh news, developments, input etc

• Helpful 1
Social source share