Has Anyone Come Across This Guy?

I bought a copy of Mickie Champion from A. Weaver in the Nottingham area a few months ago. Stated to be M-, I rate it as a well worn VG. I've not been able to get a refund from this guy and he is now not answering my emails. His Ebay ID is Sibbie0. Be very careful if negotiating to buy from him sight unseen. Is there anyone out there in Soul Source land who could help out please? I've attached a scan of the label.

post-394-1124743477_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I bought a copy of Mickie Champion from A. Weaver in the Nottingham area a few months ago. Stated to be M-, I rate it as a well worn VG. I've not been able to get a refund from this guy and he is now not answering my emails. His Ebay ID is Sibbie0. Be very careful if negotiating to buy from him sight unseen. Is there anyone out there in Soul Source land who could help out please? I've attached a scan of the label.

link

hi paul

you can request his phone number and address from ebay

if you get it ill come up there with you

just looking at scan tells me it aint mint minus

Social source share

hi paul

link

Cheers mate, I didn't buy it through Ebay but he offered it to me following an Ebay bid. When I challenged him on the condition he said "that's what I bought it as" as if that was any excuse. See you Friday.

Social source share

• 1 year later...

Cheers mate, I didn't buy it through Ebay but he offered it to me following an Ebay bid. When I challenged him on the condition he said "that's what I bought it as" as if that was any excuse. See you Friday.

WHAT DOES (CHEERS MATE ) MEAN PAUL ONE OF YOUR MATES NOT BACKING UP YOUR BULLSHIT STORY

AND IN THE NEXT MESSAGE (SORRY PAUL FOR GOT IT WAS YOU ) WHAT YOU DID WAS TELL THE TRUTH NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ASHLEY GRADING ALL WAYS SPOT ON WHICH MEANS BOUGHT MORE THEN ONE ITEM AND CAME BACK FOR MORE PEOPLE SHOULD BE WATCHING OUT FOR YOU YOU ROBBING BASTARD

Social source share

hi paul

HES GOT MY ADDRESS AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN YOU GET HEAR

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!