Great Yarmouth Motown Weekender (hemsby)

Hi everybody

great news is that we have just confirmed our full line up of acts for this years event...14th to 17th October at Hemsby Great Yarmouth.

You have pobalbly seen the flyers that have been around for about three weeks now, featuring KIM WESTON and BRENDA HOLLOWAY we are delighted to announce that FRANCIS NERO has been added to the saturday night show and great news is that THE INVITATIONS are headlining the Friday night set !!!!

Richie Pitts will be doing a solo show on Sunday night.

The feed back for this weekender is terific, and prices start at just £26.50 for 3nights accom inc dance hall passes---see flyer in the gallery or visit www.soul-weekenders.co.uk for more details on booking etc.

:shhh:

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Will be there with Glyn-W and Tony Warrot......looking forward to the 'northern' room.......any one else going  :shhh:

link

say hello to tony for me !!

will be posting more over the next few days regarding set up of the rooms

2 northern all-nighters

modern sessions

classic motown rooms

all-night bars !!!!

say hello to tony for me !!

will be posting more over the next few days regarding set up of the rooms

2 northern all-nighters

modern sessions

classic motown rooms

all-night bars !!!!

link

will do :shhh:

=====

sorry to be pedantic

when were the invitations at motown?

hope this goes great btw a couple of friends of mine go every year and have a great time

link

No the Invitations were not on motown, but we have a large venue and like to give our punters real value for money. Rob kaye and Austin are bringing the invitations over for derby the week before, I've never seen them, but they were over all the time in the mid to late 60s and were looking to do extra gigs whilst they were over.

So being the nice people we are we thought we would give the our punters real extra value for money. The inviations will be performing much of their own stuff plus a few "motown " covers to keep the Motown punters happy on the friday night befrore the main motown showcase on saturday.

Are you coming ? we had a great weekend last year prices start from £26.50 inc all acom and dance hall passes. A REAL BARGAIN

No the Invitations were not on motown, but we have a large venue and like to give our punters real value for money. Rob kaye and Austin are bringing the invitations over for derby the week before, I've never seen them, but they were over all the time in the mid to late 60s and were looking to do extra gigs whilst they were over.

So being the nice people we are we thought we would give the our punters real extra value for money. The inviations will be performing much of their own stuff plus a few "motown " covers to keep the Motown punters happy on the friday night befrore the main motown showcase on saturday.

Are you coming ? we had a great weekend last year prices start from £26.50 inc all acom and dance hall passes. A REAL BARGAIN

link

============

a real bargain it is ...

cant make me self sadly as were opening a new distribution place in peteboro and im on call from 3-24th!!

good luck tho!

regards

mark

============

a real bargain it is ...

cant make me self sadly as were opening a new distribution place in peteboro and im on call from 3-24th!!

good luck tho!

regards

mark

link

Mark

peterboroughs just down the road, keep your mobile on and get there in no time !!!! modern technology is wonderful !! :unsure:

Hi everybody

great news is that we have just confirmed our full line up of acts for this years event...14th to 17th October at Hemsby Great Yarmouth.

You have pobalbly seen the flyers that have been around for about three weeks now, featuring KIM WESTON and BRENDA HOLLOWAY we are delighted to announce that FRANCIS NERO has been added to the saturday night show and great news is that THE INVITATIONS are headlining the Friday night set !!!!

The feed back for this weekender is terific, and prices start at just £26.50 for 3nights accom inc dance hall passes---see flyer in the gallery or visit www.soul-weekenders.co.uk for more details on booking etc.

:unsure:

link

Would visit the site but can't seem to get into it.

QoF

xx

Hi everybody

:unsure:

link

WOW !!!! WHAT A LINE-UP....REALLY THINKING SERIOUSLY ABOUT THIS.

IN THE USA AT PRESENT SPENDING MONEY I DON'T HAVE HA HA HA. BUT

THIS SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO MISS. I PRESUME IT'S THE INVITATIONS

WITHOUT LEW KIRTON ? HE SANG ON SOME OF THEIR BEST 70S CUTS.

HOPE TO BE THERE . CHRIS M :D