Paul Spain

Simsy

Anyone remember this dude? Sure he was from Essex way back in the day (mid 80's).

He used to play at the Fantasy in Braintree, had some good choons including Judy Hughes - Fine Fine Fine, I remember was a regular spin.

Wonder if any of the SX massive would remember him or know what became of him.

Edited by Simsy
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I used to 'go out' with his sister Gill, but that was about 6 years ago. Back then he was living in Chelmsford, into the music but not so much the scene.

Paul is a great bloke, very generous, gave me a couple of records. I hope he is keeping well.

Best, Pat

Social source share

I used to 'go out' with his sister Gill, but that was about 6 years ago. Back then he was living in Chelmsford, into the music but not so much the scene.

Paul is a great bloke, very generous, gave me a couple of records. I hope he is keeping well.

Best, Pat

Cheers Pat :lol:

You didn't manage to prize Judy Hughes out of him did you?

Social source share

• 4 months later...

Anyone remember this dude? Sure he was from Essex way back in the day (mid 80's).

He used to play at the Fantasy in Braintree, had some good choons including Judy Hughes - Fine Fine Fine, I remember was a regular spin.

Wonder if any of the SX massive would remember him or know what became of him. Though Shifty isn't a member and J Trouble, maybe b4 your time?

I know Gill, (Paul's sister) Ill pass the message on to her, pm me with your tel no so I can pass on. :)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!