Ebay, yet again

Supercorsa

Whilst browsing on Ebay and in particular the seller, recordmanx, I saw the following record at $6.99. I've bought quite a few records from him without any problems, whatsoever, so I was interested in this one.

Two Plus Two - I'm Sure - Velgo

It had a soundclip, which is unusal for recordmanx, anyway it sounded quite good. I thought I'd keep an eye on it, anyway it finally went for $6000.00 (approx £3,000+ ?), well out of my price league!

I was just wondering if anybody had any info and who said there was no more northern records to discover?

P.S. I think it's a class tune, IMHO.

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ahh, I´m with you there, truly great track!! (other side aint too bad either..)

Looks like manship had it at some point, as you stumble across the titel when searching on the name.

Not in his guide though so presume he didn't know it at time of publishing, or did he just forget. Andy Dyson had one about 10 years ago. Was watching the bidding for the last couple of hours.

The other Two Plus Two on Ditto is an old Butch spin covered as the Servicemen.

Social source share

Looks to me like a complete unknown, though "Look Around" is awesome!!  I can see one of the top DJs including that in their playlist now, whoever it was got it.

Gene

It's not unknown just not widely known if you no what I mean. Has been klnown about by some collectors and DJ's for years. Just very rare and obscure.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!