Gene Toones On Simco.... Frank Furter & More

Guest indiana_funk

Guest indiana_funk

I have a Promo Gene Toones "What More Do You Want " on Simco VG++ from old radio stock for sale. $3000

Also have a copy of

Promo Frank Furter and His Hot Dogs "Imitation/ The Green Weenie" on Uptown VG+

Taking offers...

Mr Clean & The Soul Inc "I Bet He Don't Love You" on Radio City VG++

Taking offers also...

I must receive Paypal today on these or they will just be put on to Ebay tonight.

Thanks

Chris Ball indiana_funk

Edited by indiana_funk
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 18
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest soul stormers

I have a Promo Gene Toones "What More Do You Want " on Simco VG++ from old radio stock for sale. $3000

Also have a copy of

Promo Frank Furter and His Hot Dogs "Imitation/ The Green Weenie" on Uptown VG+

Taking offers...

Mr Clean & The Soul Inc "I Bet He Don't Love You" on Radio City VG++

Taking offers also...

I must receive Paypal today on these or they will just be put on to Ebay tonight.

Thanks

Chris Ball indiana_funk

any one got a gene toones for sale in uk :thumbsup:

pm or email ian@burt5298.freeserve.co.uk

Social source share

Guest soul stormers

check out the ebay feedback for indianafunk :thumbsup::P:D:P please be careful before you pay!!!!I wish I had!!

that why i did't buy it ...had a few emails about him .........still looking for a copy if any one got a copy

Social source share

never had any problems with him, nice guy in my book.
Shame he kept my $200 sent no records wont return the money or answer my emails ,come on Chris you must must ne reading all this ,what about the decency of a reply to my emails ?? :P:P:P:thumbsup::thumbsup::P

I think it would be great for someone to start a thread to to name and shame some of the bad sellers and our exreiences so that these people dont keep getting away with ripping off fellow collectors

Social source share

Shame he kept my $200 sent no records wont return the money or answer my emails ,come on Chris you must must ne reading all this ,what about the decency of a reply to my emails ?? :P:P:P:thumbsup::thumbsup::P

I think it would be great for someone to start a thread to to name and shame some of the bad sellers and our exreiences so that these people dont keep getting away with ripping off fellow collectors

I'm afraid that really the seller would be wise to answer to this, it's a very serious allegation and may put others off from dealing with him.

Social source share

Guest indiana_funk

You know it's kinda funny that records get lost in the mail and all of a sudden I'm responsible for them... I have been screwed by people using paypal overseas that got their records and my money so maybe I should start a thread about that...

I sell $1000 records all the time and for the people that don't think I'm a legitimate seller all I can say is don't buy my 45's and shut your mouth about it period!!!

I deal with all the top funk/ soul collectors in the world all the time. And for Steve to say I would not give him records is not true. I offered to give him a credit for records lost in the mail but he strictly wanted cash... I think that was being more than fair...

Anyway for all the people that want to talk garbage about me.. I hope I don't have a rare 45 you want in the future.... Cause I won't sell to you jerks.... And for all my customers that buy off me all the time I truly appreciate the repeat business. You know I try to put rare 45's on here first before Ebay to give people a shot a getting some more rare stuff without having to mess with Ebay but if this is how it's going to be when I post stuff on here I'll make sure to never post on here again....

PS I will give you credit Steve for your loss just email me...

Chris indiana_funk

Social source share

You know it's kinda funny that records get lost in the mail and all of a sudden I'm responsible for them... I have been screwed by people using paypal overseas that got their records and my money so maybe I should start a thread about that...

I sell $1000 records all the time and for the people that don't think I'm a legitimate seller all I can say is don't buy my 45's and shut your mouth about it period!!!

I deal with all the top funk/ soul collectors in the world all the time. And for Steve to say I would not give him records is not true. I offered to give him a credit for records lost in the mail but he strictly wanted cash... I think that was being more than fair...

Anyway for all the people that want to talk garbage about me.. I hope I don't have a rare 45 you want in the future.... Cause I won't sell to you jerks.... And for all my customers that buy off me all the time I truly appreciate the repeat business. You know I try to put rare 45's on here first before Ebay to give people a shot a getting some more rare stuff without having to mess with Ebay but if this is how it's going to be when I post stuff on here I'll make sure to never post on here again....

Chris indiana_funk

If your buyer did not pay for extra insurance then it is not your responsibility if they go missing. You didn't have to give him a refund. You didn't have to offer him credit even. Why should you? Thats all you needed to say really. People understand. What I don't understand is why anyone would buy a fair sum of moneys worth of records then get them sent by uninsured post.

Social source share

Chris indiana_funk

Thank for for at last contacting me,I did not wish my private business to become public in this maneer.I did send you $200 cash as I didnt have a paypal account,the records were not lost in the post as you said you didnt know what I was paying for,as for asking for cash you knoewthis is untrue I have asked you repeatedly to make a paypal payment to return my money several times which you promised to do All this goes back 6 months so you have had plenty of time to reconcile this matterOn the 24th aug I won item #280020754988 (total$56.51inc air mail)I emailed immediately and asked you to send the record and return the $143.49change back directly to me BY PAYPAL you have done neither.I didnt leave you any negative feedback in the first place because I really believed you would sort this out back in April I looked at your feedback and up until then it had been good , although you obviously had a big problem around then,I am in the export business myself and understand that things do go wrong.However just ignoring your customers is not the way to resolve a problem like this ,communication is. Now I have at last got your attention I trust you will at last send my record and return my money.If you have deleted my details please email or pm me.

thanks in anticipation steve

If your buyer did not pay for extra insurance then it is not your responsibility if they go missing. You didn't have to give him a refund. You didn't have to offer him credit even. Why should you? Thats all you needed to say really. People understand. What I don't understand is why anyone would buy a fair sum of moneys worth of records then get them sent by uninsured post.
Pete you dont know the situation best not comment

steve

Social source share

Thank for for at last contacting me,I did not wish my private business to become public in this maneer.I did send you $200 cash as I didnt have a paypal account,the records were not lost in the post as you said you didnt know what I was paying for,as for asking for cash you knoewthis is untrue I have asked you repeatedly to make a paypal payment to return my money several times which you promised to do All this goes back 6 months so you have had plenty of time to reconcile this matterOn the 24th aug I won item #280020754988 (total$56.51inc air mail)I emailed immediately and asked you to send the record and return the $143.49change back directly to me BY PAYPAL you have done neither.I didnt leave you any negative feedback in the first place because I really believed you would sort this out back in April I looked at your feedback and up until then it had been good , although you obviously had a big problem around then,I am in the export business myself and understand that things do go wrong.However just ignoring your customers is not the way to resolve a problem like this ,communication is. Now I have at last got your attention I trust you will at last send my record and return my money.If you have deleted my details please email or pm me.

thanks in anticipation steve

Pete you dont know the situation best not comment

steve

Just want to thank indianafunk for returning my money and promising to send the record I have just bought at last ,I am very sorry it had to come to this but if all ebay sellers tried to resolve any problems right away we buyers wouldnt be so paranoid !!!Most of all I would like to thank this site for achieving this happy ending

happy hunting

steve

Social source share

you dont know what the situation was so your comment was unfounded any way as it is over now and the money refunded all is well now

So if you bought a record for $200, did you pay for insurance? Simple question really. It's a bit rich to slag a dealer off on a public forum, he then refunds everything and then you won't reveal whether you paid for insurance or not. I've used Chris before several times with no problems whatsoever, so for everyone to make a balanced judgment, it's only fair. Why the reluctance?

Rich

Social source share

So if you bought a record for $200, did you pay for insurance? Simple question really. It's a bit rich to slag a dealer off on a public forum, he then refunds everything and then you won't reveal whether you paid for insurance or not. I've used Chris before several times with no problems whatsoever, so for everyone to make a balanced judgment, it's only fair. Why the reluctance?

Rich

I really think it should end here chris has returned my money suffice to say he knows the situation very well and if he had ever posted the records that I bought do you think he would ever have returned my money???Suffice to say it has taken 6 months of emailing and 5minutes on here to sort it out.THANKS AGAIN SOUL SOURCE

steve

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert