Mike

Steves pc is f*cked at moment so full details to follow

getting close so here's what the score is so far

Amlwch Sports & Social Club - Amlwch Anglesey

Saturday 24th February 2007 - 9pm till 8am

Back for the first blast of 2007

North Wales finest

Northern Soul Allnighter

Top Guests and the usual motley crew combining to offer a right old blast of a niter full of northern soul mayhem!

More info contact:

Steve Thomas 07952 737 443

or

Gags 01407 831599

amlwch2007feb.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

North Wales finest

Northern Soul Allnighter

Top Guests and the usual motley crew combining to offer a right old blast of a niter full of northern soul mayhem!

More info contact:

hi mike and all pc is back on track now so here goes with abit more info on

guest dj `s for the nite kev murphy "lowton cicvic`s silver fox"

john edge "top oldies collection"

phil blackneil " good allround collection"

george the "barber" just back from the states so no short back and sides hair!!

as said it 50 % oldies this time so should be some thing foreverybody !! bar is open all -nie too

best STEVE T :thumbsup:

or

Gags 01407 831599

amlwch2007feb.gif

Guest sharynm

yes Arckwright will save you a table and since your gonna be open all hours you can bring our own till lol :Dwhistling.gif

steve T

dare we say slightly chubby Silver Fox Steve.....yes we do dare because i'm still not on line at home so he's no idea what i'm putting on here!

Mind you we are both now on the chunky side after giving up smoking, so I can't say anything :thumbsup:

really looking forward to this one, maybe even go for a dawn walk to the beach again!

x

Guest Marcelle

Oh dear oh dear oh dear me ...... have to work early evening that night Mr T is there any way you can influence Pete on me having a night off & coming straight to yours :lol: please ...... I know he`s planning on being there LATER think he`s bringing some Amlwch Virgins with him ...... but I dont like missing 1 min of time in my 2nd home .... so may have to cadge a lift off someone PLEASE HELP ......

Oh dear oh dear oh dear me ...... have to work early evening that night Mr T is there any way you can influence Pete on me having a night off & coming straight to yours :lol: please ...... I know he`s planning on being there LATER think he`s bringing some Amlwch Virgins with him ...... but I dont like missing 1 min of time in my 2nd home .... so may have to cadge a lift off someone PLEASE HELP ......

hi Marcelle you could always come up with the chubby silver fox and his good lady?? i,ll leave you sort it out!!

by the way sharynm what are you up to this weekend ?? we are at the sea side soul club morcombe this sat the 17th so maybe you and the silver back!! lol could take a trip down there??

NICE FRESH AIR DOWN HERE TOO FOR A BRISK STROLL!

no smoking now theres gonna be nothing left for that chap to take part in soon , but maybe he can still collect afew 45s??

just out now to take soul sam down to the boat to go over to dublin

ho what a bizzy life i lead

best steve :lol: T

Guest Marcelle

Sorted matey .... we will be leaving EARLY so though I wont be there at the start, I will be there no LATER than 1230 oh & apparently there will be a convoy following Chris :lol: oh foolish people :rolleyes: ....

Guest Phil Richards

Sorted matey .... we will be leaving EARLY so though I wont be there at the start, I will be there no LATER than 1230 oh & apparently there will be a convoy following Chris :thumbsup: oh foolish people :lol: ....

Will be if following Chris :rolleyes:

Can't believe we'll miss this... or was that the plan? :thumbup:

I know it will be tip top as always... Amlwch is without doubt the maddest allnighter going... great fun from start to finish!!

PS: ... bet i still win the raffle even though i'll be 150 miles away.... and no ticket :thumbsup:

no plan joan honest :rolleyes: !! no we will mIss you un tony being there honest !! but sure we can make up some of the fun with out ya !!

nealy forgot about the raffle!!

ALL MONEY RAISED IN THE RAFFLE IS TO GO TO MARK MORGAN !! AS HE`S JUST LOST HIS PARTNER LINDA FROM BOLTON , MARK AND LINDA CAME TO EVERY AMLWCH NITER AND HAD MANY FUN TIMES WITH THEM BOTH ! SO ITS ONLY FIT THAT THE RAFFLE MONEY GOES TO HIM IN HIS TIME OF NEED

ANY RAFFLE PRIZES WOULD BE VERY HELPFULL

BEST STEVE T

Edited by steve th

no plan joan honest :thumbsup: !! no we will mIss you un tony being there honest !! but sure we can make up some of the fun with out ya !!

nealy forgot about the raffle!!

ALL MONEY RAISED IN THE RAFFLE IS TO GO TO MARK MORGAN !! AS HE`S JUST LOST HIS PARTNER LINDA FROM BOLTON , MARK AND LINDA CAME TO EVERY AMLWCH NITER AND HAD MANY FUN TIMES WITH THEM BOTH ! SO ITS ONLY FIT THAT THE RAFFLE MONEY GOES TO HIM IN HIS TIME OF NEED

ANY RAFFLE PRIZES WOULD BE VERY HELPFULL

BEST STEVE T

Hi Steve....definitely the maddest nighter in the country....I will make a BIG effort to get up there from soul-less Cambridge!!

PAUL-S

Guest sharynm

hi Marcelle you could always come up with the chubby silver fox and his good lady?? i,ll leave you sort it out!!

by the way sharynm what are you up to this weekend ?? we are at the sea side soul club morcombe this sat the 17th so maybe you and the silver back!! lol could take a trip down there??

NICE FRESH AIR DOWN HERE TOO FOR A BRISK STROLL!

no smoking now theres gonna be nothing left for that chap to take part in soon , but maybe he can still collect afew 45s??

just out now to take soul sam down to the boat to go over to dublin

ho what a bizzy life i lead

best steve :( T

sorry Steve, only just saw this mail. We were at Bury on Friday and just slept on the sofa all day on Saturday. I've decided we are far too old for all nighters, well I am anyway! We didn't do anything yesterday, but I have got my new BT router so should be back on line at home this week....no more fun and games now he can see what i've been putting :thumbsup: I'm at the hairdressers before we come down to you on Saturday. Are we going to your house? Can't wait it should be a good laugh again....just watch those backward spinning decks though :thumbsup:

sorry Steve, only just saw this mail. We were at Bury on Friday and just slept on the sofa all day on Saturday. I've decided we are far too old for all nighters, well I am anyway! We didn't do anything yesterday, but I have got my new BT router so should be back on line at home this week....no more fun and games now he can see what i've been putting :thumbsup: I'm at the hairdressers before we come down to you on Saturday. Are we going to your house? Can't wait it should be a good laugh again....just watch those backward spinning decks though :(

AT A PRICE I CAN SORT THEM DECKS TO GO BACKWARDS JUST ONE MORE TIME wicked.gif:thumbsup: JUST TO SEE HIS FACE

WILL RING YOU TO SORT OUT PLANS OK

STEVE T

Really hope this goes well, the last one was brill. Cant make this one as I have a friends birthday party to go to.

Also hope the Amlwch monster is on his best behaviour this time :thumbsup: .

Kx

Hi Steve....definitely the maddest nighter in the country....I will make a BIG effort to get up there from soul-less Cambridge!!

PAUL-S

BE GREAT TOO SEE YOU AS ALWAYS PAUL ...... DON,T FORGET UR NOTE PAD AND PEN IF OUR COMING BACK TO THE HOUSE AFTER! LOL

IS MR GREEN MAKING THE LONG TRIP THIS TIME??

BEST STEVE T

Really hope this goes well, the last one was brill. Cant make this one as I have a friends birthday party to go to.

Also hope the Amlwch monster is on his best behaviour this time :D .

Kx

hi Kirsty , sorry you can,t make it this time, maybe the one in april or june mate

we will try un keep the "AMLWCH MONSTER" under control but who knows what will happen in the Tardis niter

best steve T :D

Guest Garethwyn66

hi Kirsty , sorry you can,t make it this time, maybe the one in april or june mate

we will try un keep the "AMLWCH MONSTER" under control but who knows what will happen in the Tardis niter

best steve T :D

"GONNA BE ANOTHER GREAT NITE AT THE TARDIS "

post-3691-1171924499_thumb.jpg

GAGS :D

Guest Garethwyn66

HOPE YOU BOOKERD THE SOUND SYSTEM MATE AND EXTRA SMOKE ??

BUMP BUMP

MIKES GONNA POST SOME STUFF LATER!! :wicked:

Sound system Booked and smoke machine at the ready "Reversing Decks"

Wich way the decks will turn on Saturday who knows

LOL!

Guest Phil Richards

North Wales finest

Northern Soul Allnighter

More info contact:

or

Gags 01407 831599

amlwch2007feb.gif

Have a good one Steve :thumbsup: we do hope to make it up there sometime

Guest Netspeaky

Are you bringing newboy on the block "andy barlow" with you this time?? AND PETE MC, GOT 3 POINTS AFTER MY VIST TO YOUR SHOP LAST MONDAY!!

STEVE T :wicked:

Steve, Pete Mac can't make, not sure about Andy yet, how did you get 3 points? regards Mark

Guest Marcelle

[

quote name='SHSDave' date='Feb 23 2007, 05:24 PM' post='443853']

Looks like another good 'un have fun Steve :lol:

will try dave have agood weekend too dave!!

:yes:

D-J TIMES FOR AMLWCH

RICHARD-9.00 TILL 10.15

MIKE SPADE-10.15 TILL 11.15

JOHN EDGE-11.15 TILL 12.15

STEVE THOMAS-12.15 TILL 12.45

PHIL BLACKNELL-12.45 TILL 1.45

KARL RHODES-1.45 TILL 2.15

KEV MURPHY-2.15 TILL 3.30

CHICO-3.30 TILL 4.30

GEORGE THE BARBAR-4.30 TILL 5.30

MARK SPEAKMAN-5.30 TILL 6.30

"RHODES & THOMAS "-6.30 TILL THE END.

THANKS STEVE T

Whey hey ..... its the Top Double Deckers ..... worth the journey (even when IM POORLY) to watch you 2 do the bis ..... lets get ready to party (well better start taking the beechams blah blah blah .......if im going to make it)

ha or was that the plan you sneaky man ...... Mr T :lol:

Whey hey ..... its the Top Double Deckers ..... worth the journey (even when IM POORLY) to watch you 2 do the bis ..... lets get ready to party (well better start taking the beechams blah blah blah .......if im going to make it)

ha or was that the plan you sneaky man ...... Mr T :lol:

WHISKY IS GOOD FOR COLDES TOO HA HA SO PETE IS DRIVEN !!

LYD IS FULL OF IT TOO , SO SHE GONNA HAVE TO SWEAT IT OUT ON THAT DANCE FLOOR :lol::yes:

WHISKY IS GOOD FOR COLDES TOO HA HA SO PETE IS DRIVEN !!

LYD IS FULL OF IT TOO , SO SHE GONNA HAVE TO SWEAT IT OUT ON THAT DANCE FLOOR :lol::yes:

Awh... you boys had better look after my two 'Top Birds' tonight !!

Really going to miss the madness... mayhem... and monsterness that is Amlwch... can't wait for the next one! :lol:

... Amlwch... the 3M allnighter :ohmy:

Awh... you boys had better look after my two 'Top Birds' tonight !!

Really going to miss the madness... mayhem... and monsterness that is Amlwch... can't wait for the next one! :lol:

... Amlwch... the 3M allnighter :)

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT NITE TOO JOAN UN TONY

TAKE CARE STEVE & THE AMLWCH MONSTERS :yes:

Edited by steve th

Source Advert