Frankie & Johnny White Demo

Thought i`d ask you knowledgable people this, have referred to jm`s bootlegg guide wich informs me the run out is much wider on the boot than the original with scratched numbers 45-1-927 spiral D, could you answer me two questions please, should there be a nashville mattrix in the run out? & the numbers i`m looking at are 45-1391R spiral D THANKS FOR ANY HELP :D

Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Thought i`d ask you knowledgable people this, have referred to jm`s bootlegg guide wich informs me the run out is much wider on the boot than the original with scratched numbers 45-1-927 spiral D, could you answer me two questions please, should there be a nashville mattrix in the run out? & the numbers i`m looking at are 45-1391R spiral D THANKS FOR ANY HELP :D

Hi Harry

Unfortunately, I don't own a copy.

However, I have just found this Information on PopSike.com

300131439106.jpg click on Label

Reference Popsike.com

"HICKORY (DJ Promo Copy) Label #1391

(Machine Stamped "Nashville Matrix" & etched in vinyl #'s ZTSB110961-1A F-927 25)"

I believe that there is also a West Coast press too with Delta #

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Thanks roger i was under the impression they should be nashville stamped, been watching one on the bay but its hard to see the run out width details on picture, e-mailed seller and thats the info i got, so it looks like a boot it also has a star on the left of the label wich is not present on your scan many thanks REGARDS HARRY, SUPPOSE I COULD GET A DECCA ONE THAT`D BE EASIER :D

Social source share

Thanks roger i was under the impression they should be nashville stamped, been watching one on the bay but its hard to see the run out width details on picture, e-mailed seller and thats the info i got, so it looks like a boot it also has a star on the left of the label wich is not present on your scan many thanks REGARDS HARRY, SUPPOSE I COULD GET A DECCA ONE THAT`D BE EASIER :D

Here's another from Popsike.com

170072879347.jpg click on Label

This one has a Star on the "(I'm) Never Gonna Leave You" Side.

Reference PopSike.com

Quote "It is an original release and has the following in the runout grooves

'Nashville' and then 'ZTSB110961-1A' and also 'F-927'."

Here's the British, again from PopSike.com

140130561663.jpg click on Label

I really do need a Lottery Win, These look fantastic.

Love the record, On my wants list when funds allow.

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Here's another from Popsike.com

170072879347.jpg click on Label

This one has a Star on the "(I'm) Never Gonna Leave You" Side.

Reference PopSike.com

Quote "It is an original release and has the following in the runout grooves

'Nashville' and then 'ZTSB110961-1A' and also 'F-927'."

Yeh this one has a black star roger, apparantly theres a west coast release as well with DELTA #61589 in the run out, i think the nashville mattrix holds the key roger, i allways understood they had one just no mention in jm`s bootlegg book CHEERS ROGER :D

Social source share

Hope this helps with the Delta Monarch press no red stars hear.

post-6504-1215290399_thumb.jpg

There is a small black star on the other side.

Thanks for this scan Mate, Guessing this is the rarest U.S.A. format being West Coast.

Not that any are easy I suppose, but still, West Coast are usually the most elusive.

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert